Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watch : Swans v Bournemouth 09:23 - Aug 30 with 1142 viewsKeithHaynes

Highlights.


A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
Watch : Swans v Bournemouth on 12:33 - Aug 30 with 1075 viewsGVJack

Thanks Keith. Didn't make it last night so first time I'm seeing this. Not sure where our CB's were for Brooks equaliser. He had that much space I can't even work out who should have been marking him.
0
Watch : Swans v Bournemouth on 17:14 - Aug 30 with 1019 viewsKeithHaynes

Watch : Swans v Bournemouth on 12:33 - Aug 30 by GVJack

Thanks Keith. Didn't make it last night so first time I'm seeing this. Not sure where our CB's were for Brooks equaliser. He had that much space I can't even work out who should have been marking him.


Some of the defending 🤷🏻‍♂️

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026