| Ronald 18:18 - Nov 3 with 1995 views | Andyconky | Cracking win yesterday so sorry for the negative, but Ronald pulling out of challenges I thought was disgraceful. I understand it's not a strong part of his game, but thought that was really poor |  | | |  |
| Ronald on 19:07 - Nov 3 with 1921 views | Whiterockin | He continually gets clattered, I don't blame him for wiseing up. |  | |  |
| Ronald on 20:08 - Nov 3 with 1849 views | KeithHaynes | We’ve seen several of Swansea City’s better players get the treatment recently, Franco was a shocking challenge against Millwall. I understand what Andy is saying but if it keeps him out of the way of these idiots now and again I’ll stick with it for now. |  |
|  |
| Ronald on 23:36 - Nov 3 with 1661 views | dobjack2 |
| Ronald on 20:08 - Nov 3 by KeithHaynes | We’ve seen several of Swansea City’s better players get the treatment recently, Franco was a shocking challenge against Millwall. I understand what Andy is saying but if it keeps him out of the way of these idiots now and again I’ll stick with it for now. |
It doesn't help when you have officials that can't tell the difference between being physical and looking to do a player. |  | |  |
| |