Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
U21 news 11:40 - Feb 1 with 853 viewsKeithHaynes

Woodward is looking good.

https://www.swanseacity.com/ne


A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
U21 news on 12:37 - Feb 1 with 747 viewsWhiterockin

I wonder if any are going out on loan.
0
U21 news on 14:09 - Feb 1 with 611 viewsKeithHaynes

U21 news on 12:37 - Feb 1 by Whiterockin

I wonder if any are going out on loan.


I’m not sure there’s enough players to do that 😂

Several scouts there yesterday tho.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026