Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sin Bins 13:23 - Dec 5 with 848 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

UEFA and FIFA usuall come up with 1 load of bull after another but I've been wanting this for years!!!

Punish the teams against who they commit the offences!! Its only fair!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25235277

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Sin Bins on 16:51 - Dec 5 with 761 viewsDull1Thomas

It's an option (along with video refs with teams able to ask for a max of 3 views per game) I'd long supported, but given the way refs have performed of late we'd be shafted.
How often have we been kicked black and blue with no one carded than a Swans player tugs on a shirt and gets a yellow?
To go ahead there'd have to be some serious safeguards in place.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Sin Bins on 18:07 - Dec 5 with 713 viewsSwansMinerals

Yeah I mean for this to go ahead, there would have to be a big change in how often they are dished out, Otherwise it could easily be 7v7 quite often.

I would like to see it happen though, how many times with around 10 or less minutes less have you seen someone 'take a booking.'

Don't like that one bit, hardly no punishment for a free kick near the halfway line, in the middle of a promising attack
Sin Bins on 02:23 - Dec 7 with 585 views2face

Sin Bins on 16:51 - Dec 5 by Dull1Thomas

It's an option (along with video refs with teams able to ask for a max of 3 views per game) I'd long supported, but given the way refs have performed of late we'd be shafted.
How often have we been kicked black and blue with no one carded than a Swans player tugs on a shirt and gets a yellow?
To go ahead there'd have to be some serious safeguards in place.

The ref sitution at the moment is horendous. There are goal deciding referee cock ups in 50% of the games. And at least 20% of the games have the wrong outcome with teams losing points undeservedly and teams wining points undeservedly. About 80 games in the PL every season with the wrong outcome. It's a big joke imo.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2013 10:31]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024