Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lanyards 10:08 - Aug 18 with 1384 viewsDDCH

A bit of an interesting one five minutes into the game yesterday, when a group of Lanyard wearing corporates asked us to vacate our seats in the west stand.

They were almost immediately followed by a member of stadium staff asking us to move. We obviously said no as these are our seats, and produced our season ticket cards for them. It was still suggested we should move (we being the people next to us and 1 member of our party) for the corporates. They eventually were moved to 'better' seats apparently.

A little concerning as the lanyard fans had plastic cards with our seat numbers on them as well......will be making sure I am in my seat 15 minutes before kick off for the next few games.

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

Lanyards on 10:22 - Aug 18 with 1318 viewsdavidaeaton

They were only there cause it was utd probably

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

Lanyards on 10:28 - Aug 18 with 1305 viewsSpratty

Enquiry to ticket office might highlight how this error occurred and enable them to put controls in place to stop it happening again as a ticket system that allows the issue of duplicate tickets is seriously not working on a fundamental level.

Are due at least an explanation and apology for being asked by an official to vacate rightful season ticket seats which your party and others were already in. Official needs to be trained in how to handle such a situation. Of course if there has been a cock up and duplicate tickets have been issued then presumably 1st in seat might have priority (although in my probably partial view season ticket holders should take advantage).

If it was a sell out how could they even find other seats for them? Suggests seats were allocated but wrong numbers printed on ticket, which is even more confusing.
Lanyards on 11:04 - Aug 18 with 1200 viewsairedale

Yeah, I saw some corporates drifing around the West, just by the South Stand. That Korean bloke was with them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024