Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think my Wife is cheating on me 12:24 - Oct 3 with 2927 viewsneilrichards

I've never talked about this before, but I really need the boards advice on what could be a crucial decision. I’ve suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me.

The usual signs… Phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up.
My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, “Just some friends from work, you don’t know them.”

I always stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she always walks down the drive. Although I can hear a car driving off, as if she has gotten out of the car round the corner. Why? Maybe she wasn’t in a taxi?

I once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife I think deep down I just didn’t want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her.

I decided I was going to park my motorcycle next to the garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the whole street when she came home. It was at that moment, crouching behind my bike , that I noticed that the valve covers on my engine seemed to be leaking a little oil.

Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealer?
[Post edited 3 Oct 2013 12:26]
I think my Wife is cheating on me on 12:31 - Oct 3 with 2896 viewsjack_lord

How long have you had the bike?

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

I think my Wife is cheating on me on 12:38 - Oct 3 with 2879 viewsLord_Bony

I would worry more about your other bike

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

I think my Wife is cheating on me on 12:48 - Oct 3 with 2864 viewsItchySphincter

I don't think extreme measures are called for at this stage. Main dealers can be expensive and a bit of oil on the cover doesn't necessarily indicate a fault, maybe just a bit of spill from a top up or some engine grime. I'd be tempted to give it a clean up and just keep check of it now and again.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

I think my Wife is cheating on me on 12:50 - Oct 3 with 2857 viewsPastor_Flapps

I have the same problem, mine has been the same for about the last 30,000 miles or so.

If it bothers you though, simply kill the wife, cop the life insurance money and buy yourself a nice new Ducati (and a whole lot of laydee action).

SORTED!
I think my Wife is cheating on me on 12:52 - Oct 3 with 2844 viewsjack_lord

My brother has a Ducati, he loves it more than his wife (apparantly).

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

I think my Wife is cheating on me on 13:13 - Oct 3 with 2801 viewsOldjack

quote, Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife I think deep down I just didn’t want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her

Well? please don't tell me you were more concerned about a tiny leak ffs mun

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

I think my Wife is cheating on me on 13:39 - Oct 3 with 2763 viewsjelly

I think my Wife is cheating on me on 13:13 - Oct 3 by Oldjack

quote, Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife I think deep down I just didn’t want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her

It could be the head gasket mate.
I think my Wife is cheating on me (n/t) on 13:48 - Oct 3 with 2736 viewsSwanzay

I think my Wife is cheating on me on 13:13 - Oct 3 by Oldjack

[Post edited 3 Oct 2013 13:50]
Login to get fewer ads

I think my Wife is cheating on me on 14:12 - Oct 3 with 2718 viewstf_jack

I think my Wife is cheating on me on 12:38 - Oct 3 by Lord_Bony

I would worry more about your other bike

And who else could be riding it ?

Tough times don't last. Tough people do.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024