Please log in to use all the site's facilities
at 19:11 26 Dec 2017
Just f*ck off.
at 19:22 13 Jun 2017
|Omnishambles of a season |
at 23:24 5 Apr 2017
It's easy to point the finger at the Bob era but the problems run far deeper than that don't they?
- The takeover not being done and dusted in May/June
- Not replacing Williams
- Signing Baston. In some ways it's quite fitting that his name is likely to be listed as our record signing for quite some time now. All that's gone wrong with our club recently, enshrined in our record books and serving as a reminder for many years to come of the total ineptitude of Huw Jenkins and our recruitment cretins
- Not signing Allen
- Not getting a full back in the summer
- Appointing Guidolin when clearly nobody at the club wanted to appoint him
- Screwing Guidolin over
- Bob and the complete clusterf*ck that was
- Not sacking Bob after the Spurs game
- Not signing a centreback in January
- Not signing a Llorente type striker as back up in January if we were going to be so reliant on that type of game
... and here we are. Relegation looks a near certainty now really.
On a positive note...
- Maybe relegation may mean I can start falling in love with watching the swans again after it has slowly but surely been eroded over the last few years (a few notable highs aside)
- We can hopefully wave goodbye to some of the mercenaries we've acquired
- Our players aren't going to be amongst the worst in the division
- We may win some games
- More midweek football
- For the most part, it was a good ride
[Post edited 5 Apr 2017 23:26]
|Well I'd lost all faith...|
at 19:35 12 Feb 2017
At the start of the year I'd have given us absolutely zero chance of staying up. I thought we should have been building for the championship as I saw nothing other than relegation. I had no doubt that we were done.
Now I still think we've got a fight on our hands and have some tough matches coming up against sides in good form but what a change around in just 6 weeks or so.
Huge credit must go to Clement and the players - to go from losing 4 games and 13-2 on aggregate to WBA, Boro, West Ham and Bournemouth to winning 4 out of our next 6 is absolutely remarkable.
at 22:56 17 Jan 2017
Handed in a transfer request apparently...
|Carl Jenkinson to Palace|
at 10:02 13 Jan 2017
Good player I think. Wouldn't have minded him here. Not really a priority position this window though
at 14:10 12 Jan 2017
Reports that Boro have made a Â£7m bid.
We need to be all over that one.
|The New Manager Thread|
at 10:57 29 Dec 2016
Thought it may be an idea to keep this all in one place for now?
WalesOnline seem to think Cookie is the number one target at the moment. He's still behind Giggs in most of betting though, for what its worth.
Given where we are, I think Coleman may be a decent enough choice. Whilst we can probably do better, we can also do a hell of a lot worse. I've never been convinced by his management and would have sacked him from the Wales job long ago, however I think the job he's done over the last couple of years has been absolutely fantastic. Impressed with his tactics and substitutions (especially at the Euros) as well as the morale he's managed to build up within the Wales camp.
I appreciate he's had a couple of ropy spells at club level but that came at a relatively young age and so hopefully that's all behind him now.
at 19:54 26 Dec 2016
I expect he'll be even further in hiding after today
|Streaming the game |
at 08:09 3 Dec 2016
Can anyone point me in the direction of the programme where you pay a couple of quid for access to the HD streams please?
I've got Kodi - where do I go from there?
at 10:02 10 Aug 2016
Spurs want Â£23m apparently.
No chance it'll happen for that amount!
[Post edited 10 Aug 2016 10:02]
at 11:06 4 Aug 2016
Cadden claiming his contact is Portugal is saying its a done deal
Have to be honest, if Llorente and Oliveria are our "two strikers", it's very underwhelming indeed
|Forum Votes: ||1385|
|Comment Votes: ||0|
|Prediction League: ||0|