Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum
Reply
Leicester - Peterboro
at 17:10 10 Oct 2026

I’m loving this. I despise Martin.
Forum
Reply
Top 3 not missed posters
at 21:58 9 Oct 2026

1. Skooba / v funny
2. Pat red - nice old leftie
3, Tijuana Tim - old school

Oops - wrong thread the above were GOOD posters..
[Post edited 9 Oct 22:43]
Forum
Reply
Esther Rantzen RIP
at 16:03 1 Oct 2026

I wasn’t a fan, but that seems unduly harsh.
Forum
Reply
Worst Ever Saints Manager
at 13:30 1 Oct 2026

Well said Frannie. Spot on.
Forum
Reply
Worst Ever Saints Manager
at 12:56 1 Oct 2026

Russell fvcking Martin by a country mile.

I absolutely despised the man.

Then Branfoot and then the dog with a bank account owner Redknapp. Ridiculous caricature of a man.
Forum
Reply
Andy Burnham's speech
at 15:36 29 Sep 2026

The only thing that concerns me about him on here is that he supports Everton.

Also, his idea about half time drinks is bad.

Beyond that, from a UI perspective, I don’t give a shit.
Forum
Reply
Who Would Be An Everton Fan
at 19:13 28 Sep 2026

I’m guessing you weren’t at Highbury in ‘84 then..?
Forum
Reply
Bazunu Refuses to Play Against Israel and Issues Statement Explaining Why
at 15:14 28 Sep 2026

Poppies aren’t political.

And yes keep all political banners and crap out (including taking the knee) - whether it’s Reform or whoever. I don’t go to the match to be lectured by anyone.
Forum
Reply
Who Would Be An Everton Fan
at 15:08 28 Sep 2026

Forum
Reply
Who Would Be An Everton Fan
at 12:43 28 Sep 2026

Andy Burnham supports them you know - so what's not to like? Even though I hear he might be from Manchester, although I'm not quite sure about that.
Forum
Reply
Bazunu Refuses to Play Against Israel and Issues Statement Explaining Why
at 12:39 28 Sep 2026

Exactly. Keep politics out of football.

Bazuna's actions were pathetic. Will he do the same when Ireland play other countries with a questionable record? I think not and I'm glad he's gone.
Forum
Reply
these yankers
at 08:48 18 Sep 2026

Hurting our feelings?
Forum
Reply
these yankers
at 00:56 18 Sep 2026

Probably a bit Lively…
Forum
Reply
Anyone else beginning to really hate Arsenal?
at 18:11 16 Sep 2026

Piers Morgan, Jeremy Corbyn and Keir Starmer is reason enough to dislike them - let alone their entitled fans. And what a bunch of first grade tossers they are for calling themselves “gooners” rather that “gunners”.
Forum
Reply
A Couple Of Important Fixtures In The Championship Tonight
at 21:15 15 Sep 2026

Given what I know about West Ham’s last experience of playing them, I wouldn’t fancy strolling to their ground.

The return fixture at Stratford is going to be hell to police as well.
Forum
Reply
Leicester heading for 12-point deduction
at 21:11 15 Sep 2026

To be fair, wasn’t their owner killed in a helicopter crash which must have had a huge effect on the club?
Forum
Reply
Bazunu Comes Good
at 14:13 15 Sep 2026

Dean Richards a club legend? Not for me. His untimely death was very sad and he was a very good player, but not one of our legends.

Similarly Danny Wallace was a very good player and I really feel for what he has gone through, but he didn't seem to care that much about Saints when Man U came a-knocking.

Football fans can be very sentimental and a bit revisionist too when it comes to death or illness. Steve Mills being another case in point. A potentially great player whose career and life were tragically cut short.

So for me, none of these player are 'legends', whereas Ron Davies, Micky Channon, MLT and SRL are. There's a difference.

Or am I being too harsh?
Forum
Reply
Will Still doing well at Auxerre
at 23:32 14 Sep 2026

Be fair…he could at least count how many ships the RN has, so yes perfectly qualified to run the economy.
Oops!
Forum
Reply
Wrexham
at 16:09 14 Sep 2026

The Frottage Fellowship?

Forum
Reply
Preston manager first to get the tin tack after 1 win in 7.
at 10:51 14 Sep 2026

Perhaps he's finally used up his quota of using the word "fvck" when trying to make a point?
Please log in to use all the site's facilities

Chesham_Saint


Site Scores

Prediction League: 10
TOTAL: 10
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026