Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum
Reply
Who has say over players ?
at 10:07 10 Oct 2026

Agree, as frustrating as it is, we could easily have been sitting here moaning about Kemper picking up an injury if he'd played 90 in his first game back for two months when Lamptey was sitting on the bench.
Forum
Reply
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread
at 22:12 9 Oct 2026

As I understand it you are allowed three substitution windows outside of half time; we had used all three and couldn't make another sub.
Forum
Reply
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread
at 21:52 9 Oct 2026

Turns out I'd be happy with a point.
Forum
Reply
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread
at 21:51 9 Oct 2026

Inevitable in every sense.
Forum
Reply
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread
at 21:37 9 Oct 2026

Agreed. Don't want it regardless.
Forum
Reply
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread
at 21:29 9 Oct 2026

Very well. We were fortunate to get the penalty to go ahead but we've been the better side. Defensively very solid, they haven't had a sniff. We're very competitive and getting the best of them. Only downside we haven't threatened the goal all that much bar a couple of good breaks.
Forum
Reply
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread
at 21:25 9 Oct 2026

Apparently it was Kamara who got booked 😂 Ref is rattled I think
Forum
Reply
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread
at 21:23 9 Oct 2026

If there was VAR Kilman would be off there.
Forum
Reply
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread
at 20:50 9 Oct 2026

Good half. Lucky to get the pen to go ahead but defensively very solid. Smyth and Kemper standout performers for me in that half.
Forum
Reply
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread
at 20:40 9 Oct 2026

This is better. Good couple of chances.
Forum
Reply
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread
at 20:17 9 Oct 2026

Got a freebie there
Forum
Reply
Saints charged with spying
at 16:44 7 Oct 2026

Apparently a suspended ban and fine i.e. a slap on the wrist for Eckert. No punishment of any substance handed down for blatant cheating.
Forum
Reply
Man City - GUILTY
at 16:38 30 Sep 2026

It's amazing how dislikable Man City have become considering how much goodwill they had before their blatant cheating. When they won the league against us I was genuinely happy, first and foremost because QPR were safe, but once that was secure I was delighted that they pipped Man U to the title: I really despised Man U in the 90's and 00's. But since then, their distortion of any sort of fair play and equitable competition in football combined with their attitude has made them my most disliked club in football behind Chelsea, and that's saying something given how much I still dislike Man U and the other clubs at the top.of the pyramid.
Forum
Reply
RAF Fairford
at 13:17 30 Sep 2026

Well, there's the first nutjob conspiracy theory post about it being a false flag to blame Russia and Iran, and one pointing out a flaw in that reasoning, but in any serious discourse about this story no one has been talking about it being a Russian op; it's all been either fuel thieves, Iranian op or domestic terror op. I'm not giving any opinion on the likelihood on any of those.

If you know anything about Russian propaganda and conspiracy theories peddled by Russian influence ops you'll understand what I mean Anglo-Saxons. I don't understand what you mean by white-knighting. If I misunderstood what you meant by your post l, and you were actually making fun of Russian propaganda and conspiracy theories then I do apologise!
Forum
Reply
RAF Fairford
at 12:50 30 Sep 2026

No one was talking about Russia in relation to this, but yes, of course, it's all part of a grand conspiracy to victimise Russia. Obviously there's no other explanation for this odd story than that the evil Anglo-Saxons are once again trying to besmirch the reputation of the Russian state and stir up conflict with the peace-loving Russian government who would never ever carry out acts of murder and sabotage on our territory!
Forum
Reply
Favorite dinner
at 20:18 28 Sep 2026

Do believe good roast lamb is the best meat you can get. Lucky enough to be related to sheep farmers and the slow roasted lamb I've had is beyond compare. But with average supermarket fare can't beat a good roast beef I think based solely on the fact it pairs so well with a good Yorkshire Pud and rich dark gravy. Close second is a nice roast chicken if you have a good stuffing. Always plenty of stale bread in my house to make breadcrumbs, mix in some fresh sage, thyme and parsley, lemon, eggs and good quality stock and the stuffing is more of an attraction than the meat. Good pork is too hard to come by; you're better off with a cheap gammon drenched in a honey/mustard/cider marinade. Honourable mention to duck and goose; I love the dark greasy meat but pricy to get anything half decent quality.
Forum
Reply
Jimmy Dunne - our third choice keeper
at 17:23 28 Sep 2026

Maybe just lock this thread and move on?
Forum
Reply
Jimmy Dunne - our third choice keeper
at 15:46 28 Sep 2026

Are we doing politics on this or not? It's an emotive topic and one that I'm sure a lot people feel very strongly about, and I'm very happy if it's agreed to just not discuss it on here, but if some people are going to throw out some outrageous statements then it's hard to let them slide without some sort of reply when it's something you feel strongly about.
Forum
Reply
"New Deal for football"
at 18:12 21 Sep 2026

Good point. We'd probably lose to Spurs in the final.
Forum
Reply
"New Deal for football"
at 09:45 21 Sep 2026

Or an anti-cup, where winners are eliminated and losers have to keep playing more and more fixtures until eventually one is handed a wooden spoon and booted out of the Football League.
Please log in to use all the site's facilities

Clint_Power


Site Scores

Prediction League: 3
TOTAL: 3
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026