 | Forum Reply | Who has say over players ? at 22:31 9 Oct 2026
I'd have thought so, yes. First game back for 2 months - plus prob need him fresh on Wednesday. |
 | Forum Reply | Development team. at 15:13 6 Oct 2026
I wouldn't be overly worried about it. They are regularly putting in schoolboys for their debuts. The objective is in the name, 'Development' team/squad. |
 | Forum Reply | International Break at 15:08 6 Oct 2026
I wonder if Ilemayehu will get some minutes on Friday. He will have been training with the squad for the last two weeks and should be fresh |
 | Forum Reply | Zulti Waregem at 19:27 4 Oct 2026
"I've always had Zulti Waregem in my blood. So when the call came it was a no brainer" |
 | Forum Reply | QPR Loan Watch 2026-27 at 16:02 3 Oct 2026
Not a loan question but I've just gone on to the BBC to see if Morgan or Sanyaolu are playing for Bradford or Bristol Rovers today (to which the answer is 'no') and in the line-ups the Bradford manager is Graham Alexander and the Bristol Rovers manager is Paul Raynor. I thought Alexander had gone to Preston and the Bristol Rovers boss was Steve Evans. Have there been a couple of U-turns ? Or is it just the BBC being lazy/shite ? |
 | Forum Reply | Burrell Scores at 16:24 1 Oct 2026
I'm with you. Handled the right way there is a hell of a player in there. On a level with other U21 players who have come through in recent years in terms of technical ability - no shadow of a doubt. Bring him on !!! |
 | Forum Reply | Dembele at 12:35 1 Oct 2026
I think you can have small players out wide which is where he plays. You only need 4 tall players if you do zonal marking at corners. Two tall CB's, a CDM and a CF and Mbengue and Kemper at full backs and you should be able to cope with any aerial threat. |
 | Forum Reply | RAF Fairford at 20:29 30 Sep 2026
I'm more intrigued with the Israeli plane story. That must have been terrifying. I wonder how the pilot explained it because they always do their best as possible to sound as relaxed as possible in the event of any mishaps. |
 | Forum Reply | Best three other sports you follow and enjoy at 13:26 28 Sep 2026
Don't really watch any sport other than QPR. I have most admiration for the top tennis players but I don't really watch it when it's on. Any free time I have is taken up running my Sunday morning football team, reading and learning salsa dancing. |
 | Forum Reply | 70up Documentary at 19:20 23 Sep 2026
Yes, I have followed it over the years. The first one I saw 'live' was 13 Up because I was 0 years of age when the first one was broadcast in 1964. I mentioned it in the 'Half Decent TV' thread as I imagine there are several people on here whose lives have run parallel to the series. Yes, it was an intriguing series and I think it both reinforced and dispelled some of those myths that you allure to - probably reinforcing gender and class divisions more than dispelling them - though I think fulfilling oneself personally transcends any status derived from class or gender and in that respect it was interesting because the two boys who had had no silver spoons as children went on to have fulfilling personal family lives. I actually thought the conclusion last night was really poorly put together. It was totally jumbled up, the questions were just re-hashes of previous questions, there was the tribute to the previous director who we had never met and the replacement director missed the opportunity to ask the participants several questions about their lives as human beings. [Post edited 23 Sep 19:21]
|
 | Forum Reply | Half decent tv at 13:38 23 Sep 2026
Anyone see the final instalment of 7 Up last night ? I imagine there are quite a few on here that have lived their lives through the same period (1964 to present). I've lived through it but last night was so bad. They could have asked so many more interesting questions about the world we live in and how the participants had been as humans. I can't believe how it lost its way so much. [Post edited 23 Sep 13:39]
|
 | Forum Reply | Flair players at 18:01 18 Sep 2026
There's still quite a bit of flair through our team - explains why Kamara gets in ahead of Varane, Saito ahead of Smyth and you've got the likes of Edwards who can turn it on. Plus if we are developing players like Scarlett then it's still part of the (or our) modus operandi. [Post edited 18 Sep 18:01]
|
 | Forum Reply | Cricket 2026 County/International Thread at 17:33 18 Sep 2026
The Gods are smiling on my county, Kent. Northants were strolling to a comfortable win to cement automatic promotion to Div One until the heavens opened this last hour. Oh, the English cricket season. The sparkle of raindrops on the outfield, the swish of covers being drawn across the square, the wistful looks of umpires into their light meters. I'm welling up ..... |
 | Forum Reply | QPR Loan Watch 2026-27 at 14:32 16 Sep 2026
Are these loans such a good thing ? Quite a few good prospects are going out and not getting minutes. Look at Alfie Lloyd. Spent last season sat on the bench at Lincoln. Rightly or wrongly they went with their own. Looks the same with Morgan. Question for the F.F. ? |
 | Forum Reply | PNE at 19:24 15 Sep 2026
42% possession and 30% rolling around on the floor. 0-0 looking better by the minute |
Please log in to use all the site's facilities |  | Logman
|
Site Scores| Prediction League: | 0 | | TOTAL: | 0 |
|