 | Forum Reply | Great draw tonight... at 22:34 10 Oct 2026
“To stick on Lamptey as Kempers replacement proved you cant rely on the medic team, to get results on the pitch. Surely you do those assessments during the week, not during a championship football match.?” I think that’s a really good point PunteR. I get the changes and the reasons for the Smyth and Kemper substitutions - injury or time management; but to send on a massively injury prone sub doesn’t sit well regarding the reasons for withdrawing the other two. I find this a bit conflicting when it comes to player welfare. And our chances of winning. Other than that - a massive hats off to Rangers last night. |
 | Forum Reply | 28 Hours To Go……. at 17:26 8 Oct 2026
From Wolverhampton. Maybe this could be saved kipper tie styleee. |
 | Forum Reply | Celebrity Traitors at 20:01 7 Oct 2026
I’ve never watched a minute, don’t get it and don’t care. So there. |
 | Forum Reply | Man City - GUILTY at 19:13 29 Sep 2026
Re Birmingham, Clive. Yes, very smelly. Have you any idea how close they are to building the stadium that you can see from the Cotswolds? Jesus, it’s petty, but I really hope that goes tits up. |
 | Forum Reply | Favorite dinner at 10:25 29 Sep 2026
Yeah! Autumn and winter food is so much better; except bbq’s. |
 | Forum Reply | Favorite dinner at 20:57 28 Sep 2026
Mate you are 1000% bang on there. Get that muck away from my lamb. |
 | Forum Reply | Moses Sesay at 21:20 27 Sep 2026
This is basically spying mate. |
 | Forum Reply | Shaun Wright-Philips at 09:34 27 Sep 2026
I read that in a Craig Revel Horwood voice. This is the sort of no-nonsense judging that the show is missing. |
 | Forum Reply | Man City - GUILTY at 20:06 26 Sep 2026
I know it’s a bit tired, but could the lot of them just piss off to big Europe league and leave us all alone? Ok, given what’s going on, maybe not M City, or come to think of it, Spurs, but the rest of them can do one asap. |
Please log in to use all the site's facilities |  | Mick_S
|
Site Scores| Prediction League: | 22 | | TOTAL: | 22 |
|