Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum
Reply
Bowen's tackle before the goal - good tackle or should have been called?
at 19:16 10 Oct 2026

Yes I am looking forward to your summary of that ref

One of the worst I have seen in an age
Forum
Reply
Great draw tonight...
at 13:07 10 Oct 2026

Exactly this, after what I saw last night I want Kemper to be fit for all our games and if that means subbing him after 60 for the next few games then I will take it. He was awesome and my MoM - I want him available as much as possible

He doesnt have the injury history that others do and for me is our first choice LB so lets look after him not burn him out in a game we were not expected to get anything from
Forum
Reply
Great draw tonight...
at 10:26 10 Oct 2026

2 things amaze me here

1) How many had written us off before knowing the side or a ball being kicked - And one idiot pulls me up because I just want a decent performance and not fussed about the result.

2) How many people feel they know better than medically qualified people - because either that's the way it used to be or they want to see their favourite player for the whole match.

Some here need to get a grip and well done to the OP, I really felt we had a possible chance. We are a VERY well disciplined side compared with previous seasons and JS has got us playing quality football. If taking Boy and Smyth off last night get us 6 points in the next 2 games I will take it as I am sure many here will
Forum
Reply
Celebrity Traitors
at 10:18 10 Oct 2026

Looks like they may have heard you Dave. I think of those 4 they have picked it will be Rob or Ross getting the face to face treatment
Forum
Reply
keeper
at 10:13 10 Oct 2026

Myke be careful I think you have quoted the wrong poster - Not sure Metalica was digging anyone out from what I can see
Forum
Reply
Who has say over players ?
at 10:12 10 Oct 2026

Don't follow Spurs that much tbh, but if you read some of the interviews with De Zerbi, he has stated how frustrated he is with being guided by the medical team as to how long someone can play in a match

It is happening everywhere and in every club. In fact it happens in all sports, cricket etc
Forum
Reply
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread
at 20:49 9 Oct 2026

Very happy with that first half of football
Forum
Reply
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread
at 20:48 9 Oct 2026

Considering only his 2nd match in the championship and English football. Solid solid performance so far and whoever said he wouldnt be able to cope with Bowen was way off the mark
Forum
Reply
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread
at 20:40 9 Oct 2026

Thought Kolli had that
Forum
Reply
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread
at 19:46 9 Oct 2026

Its all good

Nuno Espirito Santo won manager of the month for Sept. We all know how that ends
Forum
Reply
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread
at 19:09 9 Oct 2026

You think I have losing mentality

You'd do well to read this thread first
Forum
Reply
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread
at 19:08 9 Oct 2026

Time for Kolli to put up or shut up for me

Time for excuses has gone - Will be delighted if he is involved in us winning
Forum
Reply
Celebrity Traitors
at 08:22 9 Oct 2026

So as expected the idiot that is Richard E Grant has gone, and Hannah Fry recruited.

Hannah is an awful choice as traitor and will likely protect Maya and James for a bit - Gutted about Myha'la being voted out having seen her in Industry - She is another one easy on the eye

Not sure who is getting murdered but I do find James Blunt weary so wont miss him. Cannot believe they haven't targeted Julie as she is like a dog with a bone.
Forum
Reply
Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham?
at 18:53 8 Oct 2026

Dont tell Connell

He'll go into meltdown if Kolli doesnt play
Forum
Reply
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread
at 18:09 8 Oct 2026

I took it the way it was meant, good humour
Forum
Reply
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread
at 17:29 8 Oct 2026

One for the team Fred - Thats what I like to see

As long as we put up a decent fight I dont care about the result. I have had it from both angles at work this week - Wet Spam supporter larging it up and a Charlton supporter saying if we dont win then Charlton are the better team
Forum
Reply
28 Hours To Go…….
at 17:27 8 Oct 2026

There will never be a good time for him to return
Forum
Reply
Celebrity Traitors
at 17:26 8 Oct 2026

Didnt know there was another fan of Alone on here

This current series (World Championship) is very good. The Welsh guy is doing really well. Think we may see the winner next week or week after though. Just watched todays episode and I have watched all previous seasons and its great

If you like that, I highly recommend Outlast on Netflix
Forum
Reply
Wham- international duty?
at 13:17 8 Oct 2026

There is only one person capable of containing Bowen

Step forward Mbengue, with the sole instruction to put him into the stand at every available opportunity
Forum
Reply
fifa
at 13:11 8 Oct 2026

Hopefully it wont stop his holiday plans to climb Mount Fuji
Please log in to use all the site's facilities

Superhoops2808


Site Scores

Prediction League: 0
TOTAL: 0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026