Please log in to use all the site's facilities
|Collapse outside the ground |
at 19:44 29 Dec 2018
Anyone know if the fella who collapsed on his way home is ok?
He was being well attended to, and a lady was giving CPR until a doctor stopped to help.
Terrible thing to see and during the Xmas break gotta feel for his family.
|More points needlessly dropped|
at 19:12 22 Dec 2018
Seriously how bad was that defensive performance? How bad was Fer? Did he do anything positive tonight? Has Mackay got ANY desire and killer instinct? So frustrating. This club is desperate for some GENUINE LEADERS. Rant over. Gutted.
|The Way Forward?|
at 08:07 10 May 2018
1. Jenkins’s resignation as DOF with immediate effect and the Trust to be co-opted by the owners to work with them to oversee the transition
2. Carlos, his staff and all the Recruitment people P45’s today
3.Curt and Leon take the team for the last game in the PL
4. John Toshack appointed DOF to become a member of the Board, oversee the Academy, player recruitment and development and to mentor a young ambitious British Manager
5. Alternative choices as DOF- Glen Hoddle, Graham Jones, Brian Flynn,
6. DOF to draw up shortlist of young, ambitious British candidates for the Manager job- suggested possibles- Craig Bellamy, Frank Lampard, Gary Neville and Paul Scholes duo
7. The Board in association with the Trust to conduct a PUBLIC review to understand the causes of our relegation and publish a strategy for the regeneration of the football club and an objective to return to the PL within three years.
8. Appointment of a new Recruitment team by the DOF to prioritise assembling a squad able to effectively compete in the Championship.
Obviously, this is far from perfect and only initial thoughts for the way forward, but it’s good therapy and anger management. Hopefully it will be seen as a positive addition to a public conversation that is sure to run and run.
at 18:48 28 Jan 2018
Welsh Labour to give the vote to 16 year olds.
As a Labour voter, I think this smacks of opportunism. I understand this generation are more apathetic than ever but are young people are more likely to vote for parties of the Left?
at 12:22 4 Jan 2018
Although I understand Naughton has been suspended by the FA over his conduct in the Watford game, seeing as it couldn’t have come at a worse time for the club, will he also be disciplined by the club or does a PL suspension disqualify that?
at 21:34 3 Jan 2018
Michael Calvin and Jim White ( not the SCFC2 variety) on Talkshite now- but actually got the reasons for our plight spot on:
Football philosophy sacrificed to the God of money
Trust and support from the fans to the Board blown apart by American dollars
Abysmal recruitment and no strategy - leaving Paul Clement, an excellent coach with an IMPOSSIBLE JOB
Now- it’s properly out there.
Hope someone can sort a link out.
|Anyone experiencing problems with this site?|
at 13:32 1 Jan 2018
Over the past few days I’ve had a notification come up on the site telling me the page was being reloaded because there are problems with the site. Has anyone else had this?
|Clear out starts January|
at 19:35 26 Dec 2017
Ki, Fer, Mawson, Narsingh, Routledge, Mesa, Carroll, Ayew, McBurnie, Fede and Fabianski gone in May.
Leaves us- Naughton, Olson, VDH and Bartley
Clucas, Fulton, Dyer and Bony.
Keeper and a ‘10’ needed.....as a start.
|Leroy Fer- oxygen thief|
at 18:57 26 Dec 2017
Total waste of space- clearly doesn’t like getting out of breath, sweating or passing to his team mates. If he is the most creative midfielder we have.....God Help Us!
at 18:34 2 Dec 2017
1. Mass demonstration organised by the Trust prior to kick off- unlikely as the Trust appear to be paralysed with indecision. Now is the time for some leadership from them and they are silent. If they remain upstairs taking fares, and avoid the issues, they’re definitely finished.
2. Fans voice their anger with the Board throughout the game- unlikely and damaging to the team
3. Mass walk down to the bar area at say, 66 mins- not advisable due to safety
4. Crowd to remain silent throughout the game- unachievable
5. Everyone to do the ‘Poznan’ and repeat ‘We want Jenkins Out’ for one minute only. ?????
Some protest needs to happen, but something safe and half-dignified. There is no pride left in this club, but we have to have it in the Stands- and I can’t bear to go down like a Lamb.
|Clement has lost it|
at 12:44 1 Dec 2017
Another striker? Surely a few creative midfielders who can also chip in with a few goals is the priority. Our midfield have scarcely got a goal in them ffs!
How much money is this mug on? On current performance my Nana could have done a better job.
|Carl Sergeant apparently commits suicide|
at 13:28 7 Nov 2017
Just being reported by BBC Wales political correspondent Nick Servini that Carl Sergeant has committed suicide after being sacked following allegations of misconduct by various women. Very sad.
|Midfield for Man Utd|
at 23:27 22 Oct 2017
As we’ve been pitiful in midfield, why not go with Dyer, Mesa, Ki and Clucas?
Keep the back 4 and Ayew and Tammy up front. Fede gets the armband.
|Freddie and the armband|
at 21:24 26 Aug 2017
So how does everyone think Freddie is doing now he's got the captaincy? I reckon it's an inspired choice by PC.
at 00:12 20 Aug 2017
How did this guy show enough to actually play for Holland?
|Blatant statement or failed gamble?|
at 23:38 19 Aug 2017
Were Clement's substitutions simply a gamble that didn't come off or another clear statement to the clueless kents in the West Stand that the squad is painfully short of genuine PL standard? Apparently Mourinho called for our Board to back the Manager with cash- so was Clement moaning to Jose as well?
|No Electrification beyond Cardiff!|
at 08:02 20 Jul 2017
Chris Grayling has announced that there will be no electrification beyond Cardiff. This clearly puts West Wales at a serious disadvantage in terms of ongoing investment. Is this payback for not 'Going Blue' at the General Election?
|Forum Votes: ||339|
|Comment Votes: ||0|
|Prediction League: ||0|