Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum
Reply
Great draw tonight...
at 14:08 10 Oct 2026

I find the criticism of the manager bizarre. It was an absolute tactical masterclass for 65 minutes. Yes the subs caused us problems I'd say Vale for Smyth was more impactful than the Lampty one who bar his first 30 minutes has looked the best player on the pitch in all the games he played. But the manager can only do what he can do with what he has available to him, and so many injuries or players returning from injury and we had no wingers / pace available on the bench, a half fit out of form Kone replacing Kolli who has not played a full 90 all season.
Forum
Reply
Who has say over players ?
at 14:00 10 Oct 2026

Kemper had a good game but lets not underplay Smyths role in marshalling Bowen. Bowen got that run on Lamptey because Vale was poleaxed and Lamptey had to come out from a much narrower position so he was totally exposed one on one with no cover. At the end of the day they got lucky with the rebound of Ronnie I think it was. I think Mbengue has slipped down the pecking order behind Adamson now. Charles got him out of jail but that was total headless
Forum
Thread
Fantastically entertaining West Ham fan post match rant
at 13:18 10 Oct 2026



Gotta say this is brilliant, 10 minutes on Soucheck but then goes into the game could be a Danny Dyer one man play
[Post edited 10 Oct 13:20]
Forum
Reply
RAF Fairford
at 13:07 2 Oct 2026

Everything about this story screams Slow Horses plot line up to and including face saving arrest. No charges will ever be brought and we will get the full story in the Sunday Times in 10 years time
Forum
Reply
The Sending Off
at 14:10 20 Sep 2026

Mark Halsey (former Prem ref and QPR fan) on Twitter

Was it a challenge that endangered the players safety with excessive force and or brutality Imo no 🟨 reckless challenge, but understand it’s subjective
Forum
Reply
QPR v Pissed on knob end match Fred
at 20:47 19 Sep 2026

Out of interest were you at the ground or watching on TV? There is showing for the ball and there is showing for the ball in the right place. Positioning and making runs off the ball. Night and Day the difference between Saito and the kid. If that had been Smythy first half he would have got a caning. I'm sure the kid will come good and he's worked really hard in training and all that. But if we are going to be about standards, it's well below what is required for this level and he has been thrown in far too early and it had a real impact on us first half I'm sure he will have learnt loads but we can't do that again. Needs to earn his start by having a real impact with results from the bench first.
Forum
Reply
The Sending Off
at 20:39 19 Sep 2026

It was not even a 50 / 50 the Preston player is late, As I said I can see why from certain angles you might think that but from the Ellerslie side you could see clearly
Forum
Reply
Poku on today's game
at 20:36 19 Sep 2026

I dont care if some of those fly over the bar made a real difference today by trying to shoot, we are far to guilty at times of trying to walk it in
Forum
Reply
The Sending Off
at 20:21 19 Sep 2026

It's a foul to us. Cirkin has lamped the ball, his studs have not touched the other player who has arrived late not touched the ball and their calves have clashed.

It looks bad from the refs angle granted but from Ellerslie it looked a terrible descion and would hope its rescinded
Forum
Reply
QPR v Pissed on knob end match Fred
at 20:16 19 Sep 2026

100% agree with that.

A panic decision on the change at the start and wrong choice

A sloppy first half from Dunne setting the tone.

A poor ref decision, down to 10 men. and then a left hand side with Adamosn (who was great to be fair) and a kid who was rabbit in headlights, neither took anyone on or ran in behind and positioning was all over the place.

Saito change and half team kicking changed the game. Poku outstanding and Smyth at right back substitution inspired
Forum
Reply
Preston Reflection
at 19:58 19 Sep 2026

First Half

We started badly, maybe discombobulated by the late Vale withdrawal, Dunne putting in one of his worst halfs for years. Kamara his worst half for the club. Scarlett sadly got a rude awakening of what is required to be a championship level player cost us a goal and for me looks a long way off being ready for a start. I thought the red card was a terrible decision at the time, and having seen the replay it's not even a foul, a foul to us more like. I can see how it looks from certain angles but the linesman had to see that.

Second half with Saito on for Scarlett and the team having given their head a wobble was excellent cannot fault the application, effort and ultimately we deserved the result, but by god we have to take some of those chances. Guilty of trying to walk in it at times and both goals really well taken.

I thought Poku was excellent probably his best game for the club. Remain to be convinced with Burrell against a low block.

However special shout out to Keely Adamson 4th choice left back 3rd choice right back. I thought he would have been moved on in the summer, but he is bar far the most improved player in the squad and was superb today.
Forum
Reply
Fans forum tonight anyone going ?
at 19:51 17 Sep 2026

Re Kolli, I've read elsewhere that they wanted a championship level loan and offers came in that were acceptable to Kolli and were turned down by the club and the ones that were accepted by the club were league one and that was not acceptable to Kolli and his team. I think they wanted a level that would be acceptable to national squad. The kid backs himself, I still hope they can sort it out, because we need a finisher that can take the chance when we are playing against a low block
Forum
Reply
Women's manager
at 21:39 16 Sep 2026

Seems like a classic "Houston we have a situation" (team has been doing better since left) Could be something we hear about in a court report in 12 months time, could be totally innocent and he just did not fancy its
Forum
Reply
Fans forum tonight anyone going ?
at 21:34 16 Sep 2026

I thought the Kolli answer was pretty fair tbh, I think as a player wanting to develop he needs minutes, I think fair for him task will he get that here or to look elsewhere. They agreed to find him a loan (I noted it was that not a sale). The player felt (or was being advised and suspect that was the case) that they were not suitable so he has stayed. If he wants to get back into the squad he has to be fully committed in training and work as hard as possible. It's been insinuated that perhaps its not been that in the past, and this leaves open questions maybe its attitude or maybe given the injury record he does not trust his body (you can. see that too).

I thought the Kone answer was interesting too, they could have just said he has a knock but they clearly said they've taken him out as he is not fit enough and he is effectively doing another preseason.
Forum
Reply
So, six games in
at 18:10 12 Sep 2026

Meanest defence in the division, but have scored the same amount of goals as Burnley who are bottom. Yet have have one of the highest chance creation stats
Forum
Reply
Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD.
at 17:13 12 Sep 2026

I dont really have an issue with it, remember we have mens and women's teams these days and a lot of girls and female fans have bought that kit. I guess the problem was that West Brom is Navy Blue and white stripes which rules out the hopes and has a dark solid navy back which rules out the black
Forum
Reply
Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD.
at 14:36 12 Sep 2026

Good draw that Handsome Ron and JCS share the spoils for MOTM. We are a much poorer attacking team with Varane in it, he just can't do the passing. the difference between us and the very best sides is out wide, appreciate Smyth injured.

Not a great game from Vale but he puts in the hard yards defensively and he is available. Much needed 6 day break now
Forum
Reply
Julian
at 00:02 12 Sep 2026

I think he's a really decent manager probably best since Warburton, he has created harmony in the squad and belief, we are playing really interesting and innovative tactics, he is pragmatic when he needs to be, and maybe stubborn but all managers are. a number of players are progressing. Not many managers in this league I would chose over him at the moment
Forum
Reply
QPR and injuries
at 23:57 11 Sep 2026

The pressing game has led to far more sprints running, turning etc. That will be a factor. As is the pace of the game which has been increased with these new rules.

I think we are also. seeing a lot of recurring injuries and that is because when you do that pull the muscle does not grow back the same it has scar tissue and that is weaker. So extra strain plus scar tissue is definitely a factor especially when these guys are so uber fit. I think that is absolutely the case with Chair and his calf and with some of the hamstring injuries. Add the semi artificial pitches, modern equipment. I dont think anyone has the answer as the game is constantly evolving and its just constant experimentation
Forum
Reply
QPR and injuries
at 23:42 9 Sep 2026

I thought they made a good point on Sky today that with the new rules in place ball has been in play 20% more than in previous seasons coupled with this crazy fixture congestion, most teams are suffering with higher than normal injuries this year. I appreciate all the caveats that it happens every year to us and we sign crocks etc. Jimmy's was a contact injury not sure if he fell badly or got a dead leg. Lampteys to be expected tbh
Please log in to use all the site's facilities

baz_qpr


Site Scores

Prediction League: 0
TOTAL: 0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026