Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum
Reply
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread
at 23:01 9 Oct 2026

Shame Lloyd wasn't available.

That last 20 minutes ideal for his brand of chaos.
Forum
Reply
Saints charged with spying
at 17:08 8 Oct 2026

https://www.reddit.com/r/Saint
Forum
Reply
Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham?
at 16:01 8 Oct 2026

The one that I am really curious about is Chair.

Given what a pivotal player he has been, there seems to be a lack of information (and interest?) about him.
Forum
Reply
Ferdinand runs sword through promoted Hammers – History
at 19:13 6 Oct 2026

A great day to be a QPR fan from north-east London; both in the ground and in the pub later that evening!
Forum
Reply
Bandage wrists??
at 18:25 6 Oct 2026

VVankers?
Forum
Reply
International Break
at 12:07 6 Oct 2026

Assuming he’s not carrying some minor injury that we don’t know about, I would definitely start him on Friday.
Forum
Reply
Wham tickets
at 12:55 5 Oct 2026

Received mine noon today.
Forum
Reply
Burrell Scores
at 16:10 29 Sep 2026

If he had stayed ‘fit’ and with Jamaica, he would have flown back on the Thursday and been a doubt for the WHam game anyway, because of jet lag etc.

Hopefully his ‘injury’ is a tactical one, like the ones Ryan Giggs used to ‘get’ which prevented him playing in Wales’ friendlies.
Forum
Reply
International Break
at 16:05 29 Sep 2026

I’m away on my own International Break and on Monday found that there is a great big f*ck-off football stadium 3 minutes from where I am staying.

Yesterday I discovered this evening said ‘gbfofs’ will be hosting España vs Croatia in the Nations League.

How did I miss this?
Forum
Reply
Portsmouth to Blackburn (via Hibs) – Awaydays
at 11:51 29 Sep 2026

Magnificent.
Forum
Reply
England v Spain....thread...if interested.
at 20:16 26 Sep 2026

Baffled that he’s still in the job.
Forum
Reply
Fun facts, games and oddities
at 11:06 24 Sep 2026

I am putting in a bid for Lugetune Orient.
Forum
Reply
Saints charged with spying
at 15:24 22 Sep 2026

So we’re glossing over the Mourinho eye-gouging incident?
Forum
Reply
West Ham tickets on sale Tuesday - 3,000 allocation
at 16:54 21 Sep 2026

Yes, can't remember a points tally required that high before.

First time (in ages?) that I won't be in the first tranche.

But will be primed and ready for 1 o'clock.
Forum
Reply
Disney FC just posted this absolute gem.
at 18:11 18 Sep 2026

Am I the only one that didn't find this particularly funny?
Forum
Reply
Rest of the Championship thread 26/27
at 18:09 18 Sep 2026

Unbelievably Millwall vs West Ham being shown pre-watershed on ITV tomorrow lunchtime.

What could possibly go wrong?
Forum
Reply
Fans forum tonight anyone going ?
at 19:07 16 Sep 2026

First, 'Why are you so great? question for Christian.
Forum
Reply
Fans forum tonight anyone going ?
at 18:58 16 Sep 2026

I’ve got the popcorn ready.
Forum
Reply
Rest of the Championship thread 26/27
at 09:37 9 Sep 2026

John Bonham?
Forum
Reply
Ten Mill Will kills QPR's unbeaten start - Report
at 19:45 8 Sep 2026

We’d been going with the outswingers most of the game until a point in the 2nd half where the captain made an executive decision that we should switch to innies.

More proof, if we needed it, that Jimmy Dunne is an excellent leader of this team.

The subsequent corners weren’t great but were an improvement.
Please log in to use all the site's facilities

eastside_r


Site Scores

Prediction League: 0
TOTAL: 0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026