Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum
Reply
keeper
at 23:16 9 Oct 2026

Have you got a spare £10 million, Digswell?
Forum
Reply
Man City - GUILTY
at 11:15 9 Oct 2026

I think that stadium would be very impressive in the National League North.
Forum
Reply
Blowing Bubbles Up The R's Match Thread
at 17:12 8 Oct 2026

Great title, Fred.🤣
[Post edited 9 Oct 10:54]
Forum
Reply
28 Hours To Go…….
at 16:56 8 Oct 2026

I think colinallcars has inadvertently started the match thread.😁
Forum
Reply
Do We Know the Injured Players That Might Be Back for West Ham?
at 15:26 8 Oct 2026

ROI might not be too happy if Vale plays, as he withdrew from the international squad.
Forum
Reply
Wham- international duty?
at 11:51 8 Oct 2026

We need Smyth doubling up with Adamson, and some help from Varane, to try and stop him.
Forum
Reply
England
at 11:47 8 Oct 2026

Hopefully Rodri. Yamal and Messi will split the Latin vote and Harry will triumph.
Forum
Reply
Saints charged with spying
at 11:35 8 Oct 2026

Southampton cheated in a knockout competition. There is only one possible sanction. Elimination from that tournament.
Forum
Reply
Rest of the Championship thread 26/27
at 21:06 7 Oct 2026

I think I'd be contrite if I got my club chucked out of the play offs.
Forum
Reply
Saints charged with spying
at 20:33 7 Oct 2026

This was an independent panel of KCs etc. The FA could appeal but much as I think they should, I don't think they will.

Apparently, the FA only asked for a three month ban. No surprise that the panel would undercut them.
[Post edited 7 Oct 21:03]
Forum
Reply
England
at 14:34 7 Oct 2026

Jimmy Greaves 44 goals in 57 games, which equates to 96.49 over 125 games is the only one who has a better goal ratio.

However, defences were probably more open then and would he have been able to keep that up over another 68 games.

Kane is an amazing player. I really hope he wins the Ballon D'or.
Forum
Reply
Kamara potentially unavailable
at 14:24 7 Oct 2026

I think, if they want cooperation from the club, and maybe Kamara himself, in future, then the Finish FA needs to soften this a bit. They've made their point, perhaps they need to leave it there, shake hands and move on.
Forum
Reply
Bandage wrists??
at 14:20 7 Oct 2026

If you mean what I think you mean 😂
Forum
Reply
Julien Stéphan Interview
at 14:16 7 Oct 2026

As Julien said he was very happy with Rayan's response over the last few weeks, I would expect him to be, at the very least, on the bench.

I expect Alfie to start with Smyth on the left and Poku on the right.
Forum
Reply
International Break
at 09:03 7 Oct 2026

It was noticeable how much more of the ball he got once Bellingham went off and he moved into the centre.

Jude is a great player, deserves to be first pick in the position and he dominates the ball; he does sometimes try to do too much and hang onto the ball when a pass would be better. Eze in a position to receive the ball but often ignored. It's similar at Arsenal.

When Gordon plays he gets much more of the ball. I think it's because he has the pace to go down the outside and psychologically Bellingham and others see it as a better pass.
Forum
Reply
International Break
at 08:59 7 Oct 2026

It was noticeable how much more of the ball he got once Bellingham went off and he moved into the centre.

Jude is a great player, deserves to be first pick in the position and he dominates the ball; he does sometimes try to do too much and hang onto the ball when a pass would be better. Eze in a position to receive the ball but often ignored. It's similar at Arsenal.

When Gordon plays he gets much more of the ball. I think it's because he has the pace tomgomdown the outside
Forum
Reply
International Break
at 09:22 6 Oct 2026

https://www.thefa.com/news/202

You'll find it, as you scroll down, under 22nd September.
Forum
Reply
WLS podcast
at 12:14 5 Oct 2026

'for all the nonsense around “we found them another club”, the first team at QPR is all that matters.'

That might be true for you and me but it's important for the young footballer and his family to know, that if it doesn't work out, there is some help available with his career path.

It's also extremely important for the club, when trying to convince prospects and their guardians to pick QPR over other offers, that they will be looked after here, whether or not they get a professional contract.
Forum
Reply
Saints charged with spying
at 18:33 4 Oct 2026

Liked everyone else who has had time there, they need disinfecting when they leave. Some need an extensive repetitive course of treatment.
[Post edited 5 Oct 15:17]
Forum
Reply
Croatia v England
at 16:54 4 Oct 2026

I think it will be Bellingham. Kane is a 'centre forward' who can be found in any area of the pitch winning tackles, intercepting, passing and helping get us up the pitch. I don't think there is another striker who plays like that. Bellingham could probably adapt to that role and we would have a host of 10s to choose in his current position.

Scott was very impressive last night and he will be pushing Rice and Anderson for a regular starting place.
Please log in to use all the site's facilities

francisbowles


Site Scores

Prediction League: 0
TOTAL: 0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026