Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Donald Trump 07:41 - Jun 2 with 17795 views34dfgdf54

Hiding in a bunker Saddam style according to Anonymous
Donald Trump on 19:53 - Jun 2 with 1463 viewsjasper_T

Donald Trump on 20:01 - Jun 2 with 1430 viewsHighjack

Donald Trump on 19:23 - Jun 2 by Ace_Jack

Yep. Still voting for Trump in November? If yes, you’re a racist. Good job.

Does that mean you are an anti Semite because you voted for Corbyn?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Donald Trump on 20:02 - Jun 2 with 1425 viewsAce_Jack

Donald Trump on 19:47 - Jun 2 by Tummer_from_Texas

Omar has been widely suspected of doing just that, though. And not just by the GOP.

Her own hometown newspaper, which is left-leaning, ran an expose on it.

So how do you know it's a lie? And what does race have to do with it? Do you always look at everything in terms of race? That sounds pretty racist.

Any other examples?

It must have something to do with race as you singled out the brown Muslim woman to peddle unsubstantiated lies that she married her brother. There’s literally no proof of what you’re trying to substantiate. Funny how you never seemed to single out an actual cousin f**ker like Rudy Giuliani or have ever mentioned all those times The Donald perves on his own daughter.

Donald Trump on 20:03 - Jun 2 with 1419 viewsAce_Jack

Donald Trump on 20:01 - Jun 2 by Highjack

Does that mean you are an anti Semite because you voted for Corbyn?

I didn’t vote for Corbyn. We don’t live in a presidential system and never have.
Donald Trump on 20:08 - Jun 2 with 1402 viewsKerouac

Donald Trump on 19:35 - Jun 2 by Ace_Jack

There’s all those times you tweet racist lies about a congresswoman marrying her brother. Just one of the more egregious examples I can think of.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8013283/amp/Ilha

What is your proof that she didn’t.
Believe me I am open to believing the story is horse sh*t, but what is your proof?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Donald Trump on 20:08 - Jun 2 with 1406 viewsAce_Jack

Donald Trump on 19:50 - Jun 2 by Tummer_from_Texas

Name one racist thing Trump has done as POTUS.

There was that time he told four black and brown members of Congress to go back where they came from.

Funny how you said “as POTUS” too knowing full well how much racist bile was pumped out beforehand which appealed directly to people like you.
Donald Trump on 20:10 - Jun 2 with 1396 viewsAce_Jack

Donald Trump on 20:08 - Jun 2 by Kerouac

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8013283/amp/Ilha

What is your proof that she didn’t.
Believe me I am open to believing the story is horse sh*t, but what is your proof?

Not logical to disprove a negative. If you make a claim, back it up with evidence.
Donald Trump on 20:12 - Jun 2 with 1389 viewsHighjack

Donald Trump on 20:03 - Jun 2 by Ace_Jack

I didn’t vote for Corbyn. We don’t live in a presidential system and never have.

So you didn’t want him to win the election then?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Login to get fewer ads

Donald Trump on 20:17 - Jun 2 with 1369 viewsAce_Jack

Donald Trump on 20:12 - Jun 2 by Highjack

So you didn’t want him to win the election then?

There wasn’t a single leader of a main party that I thought was worthy. I voted for my
MP who I like in a relatively safe seat. Llanelli didn’t decide the election.
Donald Trump on 20:52 - Jun 2 with 1330 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Donald Trump on 20:08 - Jun 2 by Ace_Jack

There was that time he told four black and brown members of Congress to go back where they came from.

Funny how you said “as POTUS” too knowing full well how much racist bile was pumped out beforehand which appealed directly to people like you.

"Then come back and show us how it is done."

Referring to countries in a lot worse shape than the USA.

Only racist if you look at everything in terms of race.

Anything else?

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Donald Trump on 20:54 - Jun 2 with 1324 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Donald Trump on 20:10 - Jun 2 by Ace_Jack

Not logical to disprove a negative. If you make a claim, back it up with evidence.

Actually, you're the one that claimed it's a lie.

And that, by believing it may be true, you're somehow racist. Even though you still haven't explained what race has to do with any of this.

If you make that claim, back it up with evidence.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Donald Trump on 20:57 - Jun 2 with 1319 viewsLeonWasGod

Donald Trump on 20:52 - Jun 2 by Tummer_from_Texas

Anything else?

"Only racist if you look at everything in terms of race"

We're in the Premier League if you stop looking at everything in terms of the tables.
Donald Trump on 21:03 - Jun 2 with 1314 viewsAce_Jack

Donald Trump on 20:54 - Jun 2 by Tummer_from_Texas

Actually, you're the one that claimed it's a lie.

And that, by believing it may be true, you're somehow racist. Even though you still haven't explained what race has to do with any of this.

If you make that claim, back it up with evidence.

Nice and simple for you. There’s no evidence to support the racist lie that you believe and spread around. If your allegation is true, provide proof. If incest is a big issue for you, why do you ignore the instances where the former mayor of New York f**ked his actual cousin for 14 years, or all the instances of Donald Trump making sexually inappropriate comments towards his daughter? If it’s not a racial thing, is it just a blind partisan chud thing?
Donald Trump on 21:06 - Jun 2 with 1307 viewsAce_Jack

Donald Trump on 20:52 - Jun 2 by Tummer_from_Texas

Anything else?

I can’t tell whether you’re ignorant or insidious in your attempt to spin telling brown Americans to go back where they came from is anything other than vile racism.

3 of the 4 members of Congress he was talking to were born in the USA. There’s no context for this that isn’t racist and you can’t see it because you’re a dumb f**kin racist.
Donald Trump on 21:09 - Jun 2 with 1301 viewsHighjack

What a lovely thread.

Donald Trump on 21:16 - Jun 2 with 1280 viewsLeonWasGod

Donald Trump on 21:06 - Jun 2 by Ace_Jack

I can’t tell whether you’re ignorant or insidious in your attempt to spin telling brown Americans to go back where they came from is anything other than vile racism.

3 of the 4 members of Congress he was talking to were born in the USA. There’s no context for this that isn’t racist and you can’t see it because you’re a dumb f**kin racist.

I nearly asked the same question. Is this racism or naive tribalism?
Donald Trump on 21:21 - Jun 2 with 1275 viewsDarran

Donald Trump on 21:09 - Jun 2 by Highjack

What a lovely thread.

Strange isn’t it?

I’ll be honest everyone should care about racism and everyone should care about what’s happening in America.
Why the fuçk some people care about things that don’t affect them in such a passionate way baffles me though.
Get a fuçking life you sad twàts.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Donald Trump on 22:31 - Jun 2 with 1222 viewsjasper_T

Donald Trump on 21:16 - Jun 2 by LeonWasGod

I nearly asked the same question. Is this racism or naive tribalism?

Splitting hairs.
Donald Trump on 22:54 - Jun 2 with 1198 viewsKerouac

Donald Trump on 20:10 - Jun 2 by Ace_Jack

I didn’t make any claims, newspapers have.
Sometimes newspapers get things badly wrong, you seem sure they have this time and Tummer suspects they’ve got it right.

I asked you what makes you so sure she didn’t marry her brother and you offer...nothing.
Do you think you are winning that argument?

Donald Trump on 23:08 - Jun 2 with 1185 viewsKerouac

Donald Trump on 21:03 - Jun 2 by Ace_Jack

Nice and simple for you. There’s no evidence to support the racist lie that you believe and spread around. If your allegation is true, provide proof. If incest is a big issue for you, why do you ignore the instances where the former mayor of New York f**ked his actual cousin for 14 years, or all the instances of Donald Trump making sexually inappropriate comments towards his daughter? If it’s not a racial thing, is it just a blind partisan chud thing?

I imagine Tummer’s issue with this politician is the possibility that she doesn’t respect American law and cynically broke it to achieve citizenship for her brother, rather than an obsession with incest.

You want to talk about carnal relations with cousins though?
60% of British Pakistanis marry their first cousin.
30% of children born in British hospitals with genetic defects are a result of these marriages.
What does the Labour Party have to say about this issue?

Donald Trump on 23:24 - Jun 2 with 1172 viewsDarran

Donald Trump on 22:54 - Jun 2 by Kerouac

I didn’t make any claims, newspapers have.
Sometimes newspapers get things badly wrong, you seem sure they have this time and Tummer suspects they’ve got it right.

I asked you what makes you so sure she didn’t marry her brother and you offer...nothing.
Do you think you are winning that argument?

The Imam of Peace has tweeted a lot about her marrying her brother.

Donald Trump on 23:28 - Jun 2 with 1165 viewsHighjack

Donald Trump on 21:21 - Jun 2 by Darran

Strange isn’t it?

I’ll be honest everyone should care about racism and everyone should care about what’s happening in America.
Why the fuçk some people care about things that don’t affect them in such a passionate way baffles me though.
Get a fuçking life you sad twàts.

It’s f*cking horrible. Davillin is probably in his eighties by now, hasn’t posted on here for quite a few years yet people still think it’s ok to call him a racist.

Donald Trump on 23:36 - Jun 2 with 1149 viewsDarran

Donald Trump on 23:28 - Jun 2 by Highjack

It’s f*cking horrible. Davillin is probably in his eighties by now, hasn’t posted on here for quite a few years yet people still think it’s ok to call him a racist.

Yeah very sad but that’s the way these Liberal sorts are today. They don't class abusing people as abusing people anymore.
Hideous it is.

Donald Trump on 23:37 - Jun 2 with 1148 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Donald Trump on 23:24 - Jun 2 by Darran

The Imam of Peace has tweeted a lot about her marrying her brother.

He must be a racist then, right?

Donald Trump on 23:39 - Jun 2 with 1141 viewsDarran

Donald Trump on 23:37 - Jun 2 by Tummer_from_Texas

He must be a racist then, right?

lol I enjoy his tweets he talks a lot of sense.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024