Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Deadline Day Thread 07:13 - Jan 31 with 26823 viewssuperhooper83

Keep all today's deadline deals and rumours in this one thread and makes life easier for everyone interested. Hope the crouch and samba deals are done early today. Just hope we don't sign those useless Tottenham outcasts we've been linked with this morning....today should be fun tho nonetheless. Enjoy ppl
Deadline Day Thread on 07:22 - Jan 31 with 6638 viewsSupertk

Just a general question; would any player signed by midnight tonight be eligible to play on saturday?
Deadline Day Thread on 07:26 - Jan 31 with 6614 viewssimmohoopster

Deadline Day Thread on 07:22 - Jan 31 by Supertk

Just a general question; would any player signed by midnight tonight be eligible to play on saturday?

Yes, unless there are work permit issues
Deadline Day Thread on 07:34 - Jan 31 with 6590 viewsessextaxiboy

Deadline Day Thread on 07:22 - Jan 31 by Supertk

Window shuts at 11.00pm
Deadline Day Thread on 07:38 - Jan 31 with 6582 viewsdaveB

Good to see us continue the theme of signing players who were good 6 years ago in Bentley and Jenas
Deadline Day Thread on 07:43 - Jan 31 with 6569 viewsN12Hoop

Deadline Day Thread on 07:38 - Jan 31 by daveB

Good to see us continue the theme of signing players who were good 6 years ago in Bentley and Jenas

I pray those 2 aren't coming. Harry must hate Levy the way he was treated, so to give him the satisfaction of taking 2 wage sucking and no better than what we have players of his books would be very odd.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Deadline Day Thread on 07:54 - Jan 31 with 6544 viewsloftboy

Deadline Day Thread on 07:43 - Jan 31 by N12Hoop

I pray those 2 aren't coming. Harry must hate Levy the way he was treated, so to give him the satisfaction of taking 2 wage sucking and no better than what we have players of his books would be very odd.

The way Harry has turned our team around in the last month I have complete faith in whoever he wants to sign, any new player regardless of reputation is on a clean slate for me.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Deadline Day Thread on 07:54 - Jan 31 with 6543 viewsJamie

Two injury prone Championship players coming in on Champions League wages.

Truly terrifying.
Deadline Day Thread on 08:01 - Jan 31 with 6531 viewsessextaxiboy

Deadline Day Thread on 07:54 - Jan 31 by Jamie

Two injury prone Championship players coming in on Champions League wages.

Truly terrifying.

What would have been terrifying is Hughes and his agent friend trying to meticulously spend the transfer budget.
Login to get fewer ads

Deadline Day Thread on 08:03 - Jan 31 with 6519 viewsdaveB

Deadline Day Thread on 07:54 - Jan 31 by loftboy

The way Harry has turned our team around in the last month I have complete faith in whoever he wants to sign, any new player regardless of reputation is on a clean slate for me.

does seem a panic move for the sake of it if we are signing these Spurs players, just keep Faurlin and Mackie rather than sign Jenas and Bentley. Makes no sense to me.

Redknapp has done a very good job organising the team and getting results and he can continue to do that without needing to add 7 players today, if the only deal we do today is Chris Samba then we've not had a bad window
Deadline Day Thread on 08:04 - Jan 31 with 6511 viewsN12Hoop

Deadline Day Thread on 08:03 - Jan 31 by daveB

does seem a panic move for the sake of it if we are signing these Spurs players, just keep Faurlin and Mackie rather than sign Jenas and Bentley. Makes no sense to me.

Redknapp has done a very good job organising the team and getting results and he can continue to do that without needing to add 7 players today, if the only deal we do today is Chris Samba then we've not had a bad window

Agree. Why swap Mackie and Faurlin for 2 worse Spurs players.?

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Deadline Day Thread on 08:06 - Jan 31 with 6510 viewsjonno

Surely we've learnt our lesson by now. Signing players that nobody else wants is not a good idea; there's a reason why no-one else wants them.
Deadline Day Thread on 08:15 - Jan 31 with 6482 viewscjc

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/626813778?-294:802

Blimey the mirror think we will get onihuguwe, olson, hangeland and capoue before the days out. Amazing what some papers use ink for!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Where there is hoop there's the hoops.

Deadline Day Thread on 08:17 - Jan 31 with 6464 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Deadline Day Thread on 08:15 - Jan 31 by cjc

Blimey the mirror think we will get onihuguwe, olson, hangeland and capoue before the days out. Amazing what some papers use ink for!

Who the hell is Onihuguwe?!

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Deadline Day Thread on 08:19 - Jan 31 with 6464 viewsJamie

Deadline Day Thread on 08:15 - Jan 31 by cjc

It was all going so well until he said Willian to Spurs a day after he signed for Anzhi.

Capoue is staying at Toulouse according to them.
Deadline Day Thread on 08:19 - Jan 31 with 6461 viewsblacky200

Ahh the day I get nothing done at work is here again
Deadline Day Thread on 08:37 - Jan 31 with 6401 viewsElHoop

Why are we signing Jenas? He's played about 10 games in the past two seasons. That's Dyeresque.
Deadline Day Thread on 08:40 - Jan 31 with 6387 viewsTW_R

Deadline Day Thread on 08:19 - Jan 31 by blacky200

Ahh the day I get nothing done at work is here again

Lol. They need a transfer deadline day at least once a month.
Deadline Day Thread on 08:41 - Jan 31 with 6381 viewsexiled_dictator

I think the papers (red tops) love us.
They love harry, a loveable East End character who knows how to work with the press, always gives them what they want.
Plus, we are a buying club. Since TF has taken over, we have always provided the transfer headlines and continue to do so.
I believe we will improve the squad by 11 tonight, as well as loaning out more players on our books, but do not believe either Jenas or Bentley will come in. It is just poor journalism to sell more papers. Too convenient that they played for him before. Talk about Parker, Caulker, Livermore or Bale then OK. Bit not Bentley & Jenas.

Yep, Harry Redknapp's alarm clock has just gone off (probably) and Sandra is making him a bumper breakfast today - three Weetabix (other rectangular wholegrain biscuits are available). Harry is already contemplating a swap deal involving two bits of toast, a boiled egg and Jamie Mackie. It's going to be that kind of day for him.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Deadline Day Thread on 08:41 - Jan 31 with 6378 viewsantoknee64

5 Million Danny Graham,think i would prefer him to Crouch or Odemwingie.
As for Bentley and Jenus could only see that if Mckie goes which i prey he does`nt.
Deadline Day Thread on 08:52 - Jan 31 with 6346 viewstoreqpr

Deadline Day Thread on 08:17 - Jan 31 by RANGERS4EVER

Who the hell is Onihuguwe?!

Mony monkey moored midlands.Need £ will travel.But do we need him?
Deadline Day Thread on 08:54 - Jan 31 with 6335 viewsQPR1882

Samba passed medical , just paperwork to complete
Deadline Day Thread on 08:55 - Jan 31 with 6326 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Deadline Day Thread on 08:54 - Jan 31 by QPR1882

Samba passed medical , just paperwork to complete

sauce?

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Deadline Day Thread on 09:01 - Jan 31 with 6299 viewsQPR1882

Thank you and goodbye JM
Deadline Day Thread on 09:05 - Jan 31 with 6278 viewsantoknee64

Deadline Day Thread on 08:55 - Jan 31 by RANGERS4EVER

sauce?

SS news
Deadline Day Thread on 09:09 - Jan 31 with 6247 viewsTheBlob

"Keep all today's deadline deals and rumours in this one thread and makes life easier for everyone interested. Hope the crouch and samba deals are done early today. Just hope we don't sign those useless Tottenham outcasts we've been linked with this morning....today should be fun tho nonetheless. Enjoy pp"

Shan't Mr.167 Posts.

So there.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024