Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread 05:21 - Feb 11 with 24535 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 11 Feb 2015 19:26]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 20:59 - Feb 11 with 2680 viewsicecoldjack

Cant understand why Dyer wont take on his player, isnt he up against a centre half playing wide?

Not a bad first half, nothing in the final 3rd, we look pretty clueless up there, we are keeping it better though which is at least keeping WBA quiet.

Not sure what monk will do here, a point away from home aint bad so its a tough choice for him to change it around IMO.
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:00 - Feb 11 with 2679 viewsmax936

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 20:37 - Feb 11 by Tom1912

Taylor's 1 booking off a 2 match ban I believe

That challenge by Taylor was a red all day how he got away with it I don't know, Mcmanaman could have gone to.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:03 - Feb 11 with 2580 viewsmax936

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 20:59 - Feb 11 by icecoldjack

Cant understand why Dyer wont take on his player, isnt he up against a centre half playing wide?

Not a bad first half, nothing in the final 3rd, we look pretty clueless up there, we are keeping it better though which is at least keeping WBA quiet.

Not sure what monk will do here, a point away from home aint bad so its a tough choice for him to change it around IMO.

Shelley and Gomis are to far apart, Shelv's is coming back for the ball, but Gomis is up there isolated and marked by 2 sometimes 3, his movemement should be much better for me, even if he dropped back closer to Shelvs it might help to link better.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:04 - Feb 11 with 2566 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:00 - Feb 11 by max936

That challenge by Taylor was a red all day how he got away with it I don't know, Mcmanaman could have gone to.

At least the ref was consistent.
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:05 - Feb 11 with 2542 viewsswan_si

Oliveira for Gomis (this wont happen)
Naughton left bak Rangel to come on
Routledge for Montero
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:10 - Feb 11 with 2464 viewsItchySphincter

We're playing well. Don't care what anyone says.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:11 - Feb 11 with 2432 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:05 - Feb 11 by swan_si

Oliveira for Gomis (this wont happen)
Naughton left bak Rangel to come on
Routledge for Montero

Montero off? Really?
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:18 - Feb 11 with 2212 viewsLord_Bony

Oh ffs

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Login to get fewer ads

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:18 - Feb 11 with 2187 viewsLeonisGod

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:10 - Feb 11 by ItchySphincter

We're playing well. Don't care what anyone says.

We are. And all I've heard this half is the Jack Army

Oh bugger!
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:18 - Feb 11 with 2168 viewsGlyn1

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 11:01 - Feb 11 by JACKARSE

I'm afraid it will be the last match on MOTD ...... 0-0 draw

Definitely not last tonight - they'll put yesterday's games on after us.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:18 - Feb 11 with 2164 viewsBalhamSwan

100% deserve to be behind, we've done nothing so far.

They are faster going forward and getting back than us.
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:18 - Feb 11 with 2145 viewscrackerjack

FFS!!

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:20 - Feb 11 with 2006 viewswaynekerr55

What a soft goal.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:20 - Feb 11 with 1977 viewsblaine_scfc

Ash caught then. We look decent in possession but no threat whatsoever going forward. Shouldn't be losing to this shower.
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:21 - Feb 11 with 1964 viewsAndy1300

What are we doing?
We need to wise up or it will be 2-0 soon

Number 1 team in Wales

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:21 - Feb 11 with 1941 viewsAngelRangelQS

I really don't see the point in Nathan Dyer at the moment. Thank god he's gone off
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:21 - Feb 11 with 1926 viewsItchySphincter

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:18 - Feb 11 by BalhamSwan

Besides a couple of moments we've been the better side by far.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:21 - Feb 11 with 1925 viewsswan_si

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:11 - Feb 11 by WarwickHunt

Montero off? Really?

he's to predictable, and he's slowing the attack down by trying to cut back inside, get a cross in earlier. or pass it back inside, i think taylor should be backing him up to give him an option.
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:21 - Feb 11 with 1920 viewsLeonisGod

Shelvey not happy, but he can't have any complaints.
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:21 - Feb 11 with 1920 viewsGlyn1

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 20:08 - Feb 11 by SwansNZ

Just realised the ref is robert madely - 1st time since stoke last year?

He refereed the game against Spurs a few weeks ago.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2015 21:23]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:21 - Feb 11 with 1916 viewsNaughty71

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:18 - Feb 11 by BalhamSwan

Yup, we have been awful in the final third. Always the wrong run, the wrong ball, the wrong choice.
3 shots at goal, only one on target. Woeful.
They have looked threatening every time they have come forward, all we seem to do is lose the ball.

"Who scored that Naughty?", "I don't know, I've forgotten my bl**dy glasses again!".

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:24 - Feb 11 with 1775 viewsSwansNZ

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:21 - Feb 11 by Glyn1

He refereed the game against Spurs a few weeks ago.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2015 21:23]

so he did

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:24 - Feb 11 with 1749 viewsAngelRangelQS

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:21 - Feb 11 by swan_si

he's to predictable, and he's slowing the attack down by trying to cut back inside, get a cross in earlier. or pass it back inside, i think taylor should be backing him up to give him an option.

Wow
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:25 - Feb 11 with 1731 viewsfootball2301

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:21 - Feb 11 by LeonisGod

Shelvey not happy, but he can't have any complaints.

can't have complaints are you mad when they have kept that shower of shite gomis on some of the shit on here is amazing
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:25 - Feb 11 with 1720 viewsAndy1300

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:21 - Feb 11 by Naughty71

Yup, we have been awful in the final third. Always the wrong run, the wrong ball, the wrong choice.
3 shots at goal, only one on target. Woeful.
They have looked threatening every time they have come forward, all we seem to do is lose the ball.

Stop giving the bloody ball away

Number 1 team in Wales

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024