Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread 05:21 - Feb 11 with 24534 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 11 Feb 2015 19:26]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 22:47 - Feb 11 with 1600 viewsbuilthjack

Having a cuppa on the way home, depressed. This last 6 weeks is a mirror image of Laudrups last few months. Change it Gary, or you could find yourself shifted on in May. Gomis has to sit on the bench for a few weeks.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 22:49 - Feb 11 with 1583 viewsjacabertawe

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:58 - Feb 11 by londonlisa2001

shocking performance.

Gomis - I'm starting to think it's Andy MacFarlane with more hair. Absolutely awful.

Shelvey - equally dreadful. Perhaps if he started to look less like a darts player and more like a footballer he'd be able to move a bit.

Woeful. Surely to God there's someone in the club who'd do better than those two did tonight.

It certainly would not need much doing.
Gomis is just going through the motions (which, unfortunately for us, will not increase his value at the end of the season) and Shelvey had yet another of his "didn't turn up" days. Having said that, how many of our players did do well today?
Yes, shocking and dire, dreadful, appalling etc. Monk needs to sort things out and bloody sharpish.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 22:51 - Feb 11 with 1573 viewsairedale

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 22:47 - Feb 11 by builthjack

Having a cuppa on the way home, depressed. This last 6 weeks is a mirror image of Laudrups last few months. Change it Gary, or you could find yourself shifted on in May. Gomis has to sit on the bench for a few weeks.

Or have you got to keep on playing him hoping he'll come good? Tough decision.
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 22:57 - Feb 11 with 1543 viewsbuilthjack

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 22:51 - Feb 11 by airedale

Or have you got to keep on playing him hoping he'll come good? Tough decision.

He won't come good though. He hasn't done a thing except against Tranmere who were at the bottom of League 2.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 23:03 - Feb 11 with 1516 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 22:33 - Feb 11 by airedale

He's got to keep playing Gomis though hasn't he? I mean he cost about £7mill so we need to get that back. Perhaps the only way to do that is by putting him in the shop window. It's like a horrible Catch 22 scenario.

But the bottom line is, either he starts playing a bit or we swallow the £7mill minus whatever we can get for him. Personally I hope he comes good.

Let's be fair to gomis he's playing with a team who are playing well below par .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 23:05 - Feb 11 with 1508 viewsSheffieldjack

Very poor performance going forward tonight. If Gomis isn't the answer, sadly we haven't got many alternatives by the look of it.
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 23:07 - Feb 11 with 1501 viewsBloodyhills

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:33 - Feb 11 by football2301

hahaha we have conceded 2 and our final third is the problem

You do realise we need to score goals to win a game right!

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 23:07 - Feb 11 with 1497 viewsmax936

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 22:57 - Feb 11 by builthjack

He won't come good though. He hasn't done a thing except against Tranmere who were at the bottom of League 2.

We could have kept Donnely here and lent them Gomis instead

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 23:13 - Feb 11 with 1461 viewsjacabertawe

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 23:07 - Feb 11 by max936

Joke you may, but..........

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 23:18 - Feb 11 with 1442 viewstomdickharry

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 23:07 - Feb 11 by max936

Thinking the very same thing myself,the guy is no bloody good full stop a 29 year old mercenary who we are lumbered with for the next 3 seasons
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 01:08 - Feb 12 with 1337 viewsJack123

Very disappointed, with the result..Final third for me., letting us down,. be glad to see gomis gone..Sorry to say, he's just not up to it.

libera nos a malo

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 05:34 - Feb 12 with 1283 viewsJackanapes

Safe to say that was a nightmare performance as it kept me awake till two then woke me up again at four.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 10:27 - Feb 12 with 1183 viewsfootball2301

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 23:07 - Feb 11 by Bloodyhills

You do realise we need to score goals to win a game right!

i didn't know that no but there is no need for us to concede then blame the final third for us losing the reason we lost was because we defended poorly simple and that means cork and ki who gave no protection to back four so poor in the final third is reason we didn't win but bad defending is the reason we lost
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024