Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread 05:21 - Feb 11 with 24531 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 11 Feb 2015 19:26]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:38 - Feb 11 with 2015 viewsWarwickHunt

Two deep holding midfielders and Shelvey alongside Gomis in a 4-4-2.
Perhaps semaphore would have helped.
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:39 - Feb 11 with 1972 viewsfootball2301

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:35 - Feb 11 by blaine_scfc

If you don't score goals when your on top, then the pressure is on for the back four. I would definitely say final third is our problem.

don't talk bolox theres no need to let 2 in though is there
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:39 - Feb 11 with 1965 viewsQuakerJack

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:35 - Feb 11 by swan_si

Wow

He's right. Gomis in particular. Anyone still think he's any good? How long before Monk realises he's got an expensive flop and drops him.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:40 - Feb 11 with 1893 viewsIslander

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:33 - Feb 11 by football2301

hahaha we have conceded 2 and our final third is the problem

serious question: are u a swansea fan or a shelvey groupie ?
(urban dictionary definition: A young woman, who seeks to achieve status by having sxx with rock musicians, roadies, shelveys, security, and other band-related guys)
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:40 - Feb 11 with 1862 viewsAndy1300

That brunt is a big Kunt too
[Post edited 11 Feb 2015 21:41]

Number 1 team in Wales

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:41 - Feb 11 with 1862 viewslonglostjack

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:36 - Feb 11 by jamiewales

Oh well there`s always next game

Kenji hattrick,

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:41 - Feb 11 with 1804 viewsswan_si

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:39 - Feb 11 by QuakerJack

He's right. Gomis in particular. Anyone still think he's any good? How long before Monk realises he's got an expensive flop and drops him.

i know he's right, it was a sarcastic reply to an earlier post
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:41 - Feb 11 with 1803 viewsstAteSwan

I just don't see the relationship between Shelvey and Gomis that Siggy and Bony had. Truthfully, I don't see any relationship any player has with Gomis. It's like they have no idea how to link up with each other.

Again, Thank heavens we got so many points before we sold Bony.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:41 - Feb 11 with 1801 viewsfootball2301

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:40 - Feb 11 by Islander

serious question: are u a swansea fan or a shelvey groupie ?
(urban dictionary definition: A young woman, who seeks to achieve status by having sxx with rock musicians, roadies, shelveys, security, and other band-related guys)

got feck all to do with you what i am
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:42 - Feb 11 with 1793 viewsJackanapes

Gomis is a waste of a shirt.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:42 - Feb 11 with 1782 viewsAngelRangelQS

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:39 - Feb 11 by QuakerJack

Dropped for who? Oliveria???
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:42 - Feb 11 with 1764 viewsskippyjack

It's all part of the plan mun.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:42 - Feb 11 with 1739 viewsLeonisGod

He's testing my patience, that's for sure. Not looking like a good signing yet despite all we keep hearing about him coming out of the club. There is (was) a player in there as you see the occasional glimpses but it's not working out so far.
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:43 - Feb 11 with 1702 viewsblaine_scfc

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:39 - Feb 11 by football2301

don't talk bolox theres no need to let 2 in though is there

Lol.

I'll leave it there.
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:43 - Feb 11 with 1692 viewsswans11

Very poor never looked like scoring tonight siggy back next game hopefully that will help gomis looked poor again if doesn't improve time give oliviera a chance
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:44 - Feb 11 with 1657 viewsphact0rri

I wanted to think Gomis had something. But yeah he lacks any sort of ideas up front. he's one of those that expect the chip into the box sort of striker. He's probably better with a striking partner. but up in front alone he's really showing how he doesn't fit us.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:44 - Feb 11 with 1653 viewsAquinas

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:42 - Feb 11 by AngelRangelQS

Dropped for who? Oliveria???

Olivereia and bring Gorre on as a sub.

Gorre against United would be a story as they're his old club. He can't play worse than Gomis and he will play with passion.
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:44 - Feb 11 with 1651 viewsAngelRangelQS

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:41 - Feb 11 by swan_si

To be fair montero was way down the list of players to come off.

That said, if he had come off maybe they wouldn't have scored the second!!
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:44 - Feb 11 with 1633 viewsmarcus78

Lol bafe needs dropping he total garbage, I'd rather put under 21's in instead of him. Let's face it couldn't do any worse
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:45 - Feb 11 with 1615 viewsNaughty71

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:42 - Feb 11 by LeonisGod

He's testing my patience, that's for sure. Not looking like a good signing yet despite all we keep hearing about him coming out of the club. There is (was) a player in there as you see the occasional glimpses but it's not working out so far.

Sometimes it just doesn't work out for some.
It's certainly not working out for him.
Maybe he'll move on and score a hatful for someone, but it's not working for him in our set up.
It's quite sad really.

"Who scored that Naughty?", "I don't know, I've forgotten my bl**dy glasses again!".

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:45 - Feb 11 with 1565 viewsDr_Winston

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:44 - Feb 11 by phact0rri

I wanted to think Gomis had something. But yeah he lacks any sort of ideas up front. he's one of those that expect the chip into the box sort of striker. He's probably better with a striking partner. but up in front alone he's really showing how he doesn't fit us.

Surely you play to the strengths of a striker, not expect him to adapt his game to you?

Plenty of piss poor performers out there tonight.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:46 - Feb 11 with 1554 viewsQuakerJack

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:41 - Feb 11 by swan_si

Ah right, my apologies

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:46 - Feb 11 with 1503 viewsmax936

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:32 - Feb 11 by somersetsimon

Have we ever substituted Gomis in any game?

Monk seems afraid to, we lost impedance going forward by taking Shelvs off for me, Gomis has been surrounded everytime the ball goes near him, so he should been changed to give us another option with Oliveira, not that he's the answer though.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:46 - Feb 11 with 1501 viewsJackanapes

Great finish from Gomis there

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:47 - Feb 11 with 1481 viewsNaughty71

Just about sums it up.
Free header and can't get it on target.
Just test the keeper, even if it's a soft attempt, at least show that you can hit the target now and again.

"Who scored that Naughty?", "I don't know, I've forgotten my bl**dy glasses again!".

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024