Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread 05:21 - Feb 11 with 24530 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 11 Feb 2015 19:26]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:26 - Feb 11 with 2523 viewsBonjour

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:21 - Feb 11 by ItchySphincter

Besides a couple of moments we've been the better side by far.

Really? We've been bang average and frankly deserve what we are getting.

Thank god we didn't sell bony in the summer as we'd have been chatting to Leicester about who wants the rest of the league on their shoulders
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:26 - Feb 11 with 2523 viewsAngelRangelQS

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:21 - Feb 11 by Naughty71

Yup, we have been awful in the final third. Always the wrong run, the wrong ball, the wrong choice.
3 shots at goal, only one on target. Woeful.
They have looked threatening every time they have come forward, all we seem to do is lose the ball.

That's definitely our weakness. Out wide and upfront
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:29 - Feb 11 with 2404 viewsIslander

the final third is now our achilles heel - the gomiss-shelvey combo is so weak in so many ways

contrast that to bony-gylfi
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:29 - Feb 11 with 2380 viewswaynekerr55

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:25 - Feb 11 by Andy1300

Stop giving the bloody ball away

And stop making that carthorse Ideye look like a world beater

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:30 - Feb 11 with 2320 viewsLeonisGod

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:29 - Feb 11 by Islander

the final third is now our achilles heel - the gomiss-shelvey combo is so weak in so many ways

Shelvey's there out of necessity. Gylfi will be back next match. And Shelvey earnt us 3 pts at S'ton as well.
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:31 - Feb 11 with 2304 viewsAndy1300

Masters of our own downfall

Number 1 team in Wales

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:32 - Feb 11 with 2242 viewsNaughty71

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:26 - Feb 11 by AngelRangelQS

That's definitely our weakness. Out wide and upfront

How have we suddenly forgotten how to control a game of football?
I can't recall a game this year where we have controlled the play and thoroughly deserved the win.
We either go a goal behind, and have to work our socks off to get back into it, or play like world beaters, score, and then let two in.

"Who scored that Naughty?", "I don't know, I've forgotten my bl**dy glasses again!".

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:32 - Feb 11 with 2172 viewssomersetsimon

Have we ever substituted Gomis in any game?
Login to get fewer ads

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:32 - Feb 11 with 2165 viewsLeonisGod

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:31 - Feb 11 by Andy1300

Masters of our own downfall

Can't give the ball away like that either. Poor.
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:33 - Feb 11 with 2158 viewsexiledinenglandjack

No movement up top, by any of our players makes us so easy to defend and thats why we've not been an attacking threat at all
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:33 - Feb 11 with 2124 viewsfootball2301

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:29 - Feb 11 by Islander

hahaha we have conceded 2 and our final third is the problem
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:33 - Feb 11 with 2101 viewsmacthejack

Pretty uninspiring performance, starting to remind me of the end of the Laudrup era.
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:33 - Feb 11 with 2093 viewscrackerjack

Aarrgghhh!!! FFS!!!!

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:33 - Feb 11 with 2044 viewswaynekerr55

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:32 - Feb 11 by Naughty71

I can't recall a game this year where we have controlled the play and thoroughly deserved the win.
We either go a goal behind, and have to work our socks off to get back into it, or play like world beaters, score, and then let two in.

Total and utter garbage. Brushed off the ball then nobody tracking his run.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:33 - Feb 11 with 2044 viewsAngelRangelQS

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:32 - Feb 11 by Naughty71

Because there's no attacking outlet. A load of pathetic wingers and a shit striker
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:34 - Feb 11 with 1953 viewsdeanscfc

FFS. Longing for a day where we are actually the better side in a game. Been 2 months probably.
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:35 - Feb 11 with 1910 viewsJackanapes

For all the people worried we had lost our identity. We have dominated possession and are getting tumped. Sounds like old times to me.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:35 - Feb 11 with 1897 viewsAngelRangelQS

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:33 - Feb 11 by football2301

Your bumming of Shelvey is just embarrassing
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:35 - Feb 11 with 1897 viewsblaine_scfc

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:33 - Feb 11 by football2301

If you don't score goals when your on top, then the pressure is on for the back four. I would definitely say final third is our problem.
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:35 - Feb 11 with 1862 viewsswan_si

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:33 - Feb 11 by AngelRangelQS

Because there's no attacking outlet. A load of pathetic wingers and a shit striker

Wow
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:36 - Feb 11 with 1854 viewslonglostjack

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:35 - Feb 11 by blaine_scfc

If you don't score goals when your on top, then the pressure is on for the back four. I would definitely say final third is our problem.

i agree

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:36 - Feb 11 with 1843 viewsAndy1300

We certainly can't score as many as we used to

Just as well we have so many points at this stage or we would be looking over our shoulder, not clinical enough Infront of goal sadly
[Post edited 11 Feb 2015 21:36]

Number 1 team in Wales

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:36 - Feb 11 with 1825 viewsjamiewales

Oh well there`s always next game
The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:37 - Feb 11 with 1779 viewsNaughty71

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:33 - Feb 11 by crackerjack

Aarrgghhh!!! FFS!!!!

Is there no fight in anyone anymore?
Where is the tenacity to get the ball back?
Close down, harry people, force errors - exactly what they are doing, get forward quicker, midfield back up the forwards, how many times has the ball been lost on the edge of the area and Cork and Ki are still on the halfway line?
Follow up and they could get on the end of something.

"Who scored that Naughty?", "I don't know, I've forgotten my bl**dy glasses again!".

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:38 - Feb 11 with 1726 viewsfootball2301

The Official West Brom v Swansea City Matchday/night Thread on 21:35 - Feb 11 by AngelRangelQS

Your bumming of Shelvey is just embarrassing

is that right and the shit that you right is faking amazing
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024