Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton At Newport County The Verdict 09:30 - Aug 26 with 1182 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/55609/southampton-at-new

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Southampton At Newport County The Verdict on 11:05 - Aug 26 with 1098 viewssaintwizzler

Follow this up with a performance on Saturday against a poor Newcastle side.
Do that and we will win.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Southampton At Newport County The Verdict on 00:32 - Aug 27 with 900 viewsDorsetIan

I wonder how many of them will play on Saturday.

Elyounnousi needs another chance against better opposition, but he always seemed to me to be in need of a goal so what better time to give him that chance. Right side of midfield. Let’s see what he can do.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Southampton At Newport County The Verdict on 06:40 - Aug 27 with 866 viewsSalisburySaint

Southampton At Newport County The Verdict on 00:32 - Aug 27 by DorsetIan

I wonder how many of them will play on Saturday.

Elyounnousi needs another chance against better opposition, but he always seemed to me to be in need of a goal so what better time to give him that chance. Right side of midfield. Let’s see what he can do.

The way the whole team played at Newport, suggested Ralph told the team show me your worthy of a place in the first 11.

So hopefully he will reward at least one of the team, maybe KWP or Elyounoussi with place in team in place of Walcott who has been poor in the two games he’s played

If it does, and picks a similar cup team for Sheff Utd hopefully he will get a similar level of performance from the side
Southampton At Newport County The Verdict on 07:36 - Aug 27 with 839 viewssaint22

Southampton At Newport County The Verdict on 06:40 - Aug 27 by SalisburySaint

The way the whole team played at Newport, suggested Ralph told the team show me your worthy of a place in the first 11.

So hopefully he will reward at least one of the team, maybe KWP or Elyounoussi with place in team in place of Walcott who has been poor in the two games he’s played

If it does, and picks a similar cup team for Sheff Utd hopefully he will get a similar level of performance from the side

He really does need to make changes Saturday, will he tho?
Walcott should be gone for certain
Southampton At Newport County The Verdict on 07:42 - Aug 27 with 838 viewsDorsetIan

Southampton At Newport County The Verdict on 06:40 - Aug 27 by SalisburySaint

Think you’re right, but they all also seemed very relaxed, as he‘d told them to enjoy themselves/express themselves.

Funny moment in the first half when Tella was doing various feigns in their box and did one too many ending up on his @rse. Massive smile on his face.

Thought Elounnousi was looking a bit tense while everyone was scoring apart from him, but he made up for it in the second half.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Southampton At Newport County The Verdict on 08:28 - Aug 27 with 800 viewsSaintNick

Southampton At Newport County The Verdict on 07:42 - Aug 27 by DorsetIan

Think you’re right, but they all also seemed very relaxed, as he‘d told them to enjoy themselves/express themselves.

Funny moment in the first half when Tella was doing various feigns in their box and did one too many ending up on his @rse. Massive smile on his face.

Thought Elounnousi was looking a bit tense while everyone was scoring apart from him, but he made up for it in the second half.

You are right it was a funny moment and shows the difference between how Tella is viewed and how Redmond would have been treated, if he had done the same routine of several step overs, feints and then found himself nowhere near the ball and fell over on his arse the crowd would not have been singing his name.

Tella should note that it is funny the first time, amusing the second but if he gets to a third or a fourth the reaction will start to get much worse

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Southampton At Newport County The Verdict on 10:45 - Aug 27 with 749 viewsTimSaint

Southampton At Newport County The Verdict on 08:28 - Aug 27 by SaintNick

You are right it was a funny moment and shows the difference between how Tella is viewed and how Redmond would have been treated, if he had done the same routine of several step overs, feints and then found himself nowhere near the ball and fell over on his arse the crowd would not have been singing his name.

Tella should note that it is funny the first time, amusing the second but if he gets to a third or a fourth the reaction will start to get much worse

When it happened, we were comfortably 2-0 up, cruising and weren't going to lose.

Tella (when passed to) had done well and had scored by the time he fell, hence the good natured 'what the fvckin hell was that' chants from our fans.

It is fair to say that Redmond perhaps would have got a different fan reaction, especially after a few of those early first half shots were skewed so wide, but that aside, he did play quite well. It was his shot that led to the first goal, he eventually notched in the 2nd half and he did get MOTM from some pundits.

TimSaint

Southampton At Newport County The Verdict on 11:21 - Aug 27 with 735 viewsBerber

Southampton At Newport County The Verdict on 08:28 - Aug 27 by SaintNick

"Tella should note that it is funny the first time, amusing the second but if he gets to a third or a fourth the reaction will start to get much worse"

Especially the third or fourth season.
Login to get fewer ads

Southampton At Newport County The Verdict on 17:52 - Aug 27 with 677 viewsVagina_Dentata

When I missed the Sunderland 8 nil game, Number_58 told me I’d never get to see Saints score eight goals in a game, and he was right - I was having a slash when we scored the final goal. Great night though - and I even saw Nick from afar in the car park.

you can drink your weak lemon drink now.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024