| Morgan !! 22:04 - Dec 9 with 4110 views | connell10 | In his bra and pants! Great moment! |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
| |  |
| Morgan !! on 22:19 - Dec 9 with 3920 views | connell10 | Also a great strike from him , well done son!! |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
|  |
| Morgan !! on 23:00 - Dec 9 with 3557 views | rbee | Just doing a Chloe Kelly. |  | |  |
| Morgan !! on 00:20 - Dec 10 with 3345 views | FredManRave | Possibly a semi, and let's face it, who else didn't have one at that time, possibly?! |  |
|  |
| Morgan !! on 07:19 - Dec 10 with 3025 views | connell10 |
| Morgan !! on 00:20 - Dec 10 by FredManRave | Possibly a semi, and let's face it, who else didn't have one at that time, possibly?! |
I possibly did! |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
|  |
| Morgan !! (n/t) on 08:26 - Dec 10 with 2862 views | Paddyhoops | |  | |  |
| Morgan !! on 15:31 - Dec 10 with 2447 views | WatfordR | Does anyone have video footage of his goal from the SA Road stand side? The angle of the Sky Sports footage really doesn't do any justice to the velocity that ball travelled into the net. |  | |  |
| Morgan !! on 11:50 - Dec 11 with 2163 views | TacticalR | Surely it can only be a matter of time before players celebrate completely naked? |  |
|  |
| Morgan !! on 12:20 - Dec 11 with 2105 views | W7Ranger |
| Morgan !! on 00:20 - Dec 10 by FredManRave | Possibly a semi, and let's face it, who else didn't have one at that time, possibly?! |
You've got to admire his balls. |  | |  |
| |