Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sus. 13:59 - May 25 with 1059 viewsBoston

When I typed in LFW this morning, I got a message saying my access was denied due to suspicious activity and I should contact blah blah blah to sort it out.

Presume the Nigerian Prince is up to his old antics but thought it better to warn others who may be more trusting than I am.


Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

0
Sus. on 14:36 - May 25 with 945 viewsTwoHalves

LFW not lacking in suspicious activity, TBF.
0
Sus. on 16:25 - May 25 with 801 viewsnumptydumpty

It wasnt me honest guv'nor.

Anyone want to run a book on the likely culprits and their latest odds to be the naughty boy or girl....

"Walking in a Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Whats going to happen to Man City ????

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026