Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My bumper all things Oldham thread. 22:48 - Feb 28 with 10458 viewsanotherbiffo

Hi, 'Dale fans!

Thought I'd start this thread for you as there are an embarrassing number of biffo related topics on this board (for a club who don't care a jot about us!).
Just stick it all in this one thread and you'll look far less obsessed.

You're welcome.
My bumper all things Oldham thread. on 22:52 - Feb 28 with 5408 viewsboffley

You are not just reading but posting on our board---------and were the ones who are obsessed?
My bumper all things Oldham thread. on 22:54 - Feb 28 with 5396 viewsFondles

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/forum/140343/mutiny-on-the-biffos
Just a thought, why not stick this in the actual Oldham thread?
Laughing stock
My bumper all things Oldham thread. on 22:59 - Feb 28 with 5371 viewsanotherbiffo

My bumper all things Oldham thread. on 22:52 - Feb 28 by boffley

You are not just reading but posting on our board---------and were the ones who are obsessed?

Of course I'm reading and posting on here - it's full of topics about the Latics!
My bumper all things Oldham thread. on 23:05 - Feb 28 with 5351 viewsFondles

My bumper all things Oldham thread. on 22:59 - Feb 28 by anotherbiffo

Of course I'm reading and posting on here - it's full of topics about the Latics!

There is 1 in the first 10 pages of this board (2 including this one). You can't count your manager leaving for a much bigger club as we have Barnsley links.
Am I wrong?
My bumper all things Oldham thread. on 23:09 - Feb 28 with 5334 viewsanotherbiffo

My bumper all things Oldham thread. on 23:05 - Feb 28 by Fondles

There is 1 in the first 10 pages of this board (2 including this one). You can't count your manager leaving for a much bigger club as we have Barnsley links.
Am I wrong?

Sorry, I can't be bothered counting.
But there have been loads since we played you at Spotland.
It's almost like you're forming a rivalry in spite of yourselves.
My bumper all things Oldham thread. on 23:13 - Feb 28 with 5316 viewsFondles

My bumper all things Oldham thread. on 23:09 - Feb 28 by anotherbiffo

Just count, you'll realise your talking sh*te and generally making a tit of yourself.
My bumper all things Oldham thread. on 23:16 - Feb 28 with 5300 views_dezzy

My bumper all things Oldham thread. on 23:09 - Feb 28 by anotherbiffo

Question, When will you become a 4 sided ground, ? Wasn't It supposed to be ready for our original game ( jan 3rd )

KHBA

My bumper all things Oldham thread. on 23:21 - Feb 28 with 5284 viewsanotherbiffo

My bumper all things Oldham thread. on 23:13 - Feb 28 by Fondles

Just count, you'll realise your talking sh*te and generally making a tit of yourself.

I REFUSE TO GET SUCKED INTO A COUNTING MATCH!

I didn't expect anyone would be daft enough to reply, to be honest.
Login to get fewer ads

My bumper all things Oldham thread. on 23:42 - Feb 28 with 5236 viewsdownunder

My bumper all things Oldham thread. on 23:21 - Feb 28 by anotherbiffo

So you were just "fishing", and you hooked yourself 3 times. Biffo.
My bumper all things Oldham thread. on 23:53 - Feb 28 with 5214 viewsSandyman

No, Oldham aren't our rivals, just a source of amusement judging by the number of clowns from there that visit here.

Who are Oldham's rivals - do they have one ?
My bumper all things Oldham thread. on 00:15 - Mar 1 with 5189 viewsTVOS1907

My bumper all things Oldham thread. on 23:53 - Feb 28 by Sandyman

No, Oldham aren't our rivals, just a source of amusement judging by the number of clowns from there that visit here.

Who are Oldham's rivals - do they have one ?

City ... erm, United... erm, Blackburn... erm, Leeds... erm, Huddersfield....

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

My bumper all things Oldham thread. on 10:01 - Mar 1 with 5002 views100569

My bumper all things Oldham thread. on 23:21 - Feb 28 by anotherbiffo

Thats because you can`t count
My bumper all things Oldham thread. on 09:47 - Mar 3 with 4647 viewsParkinsGimp

My bumper all things Oldham thread. on 00:15 - Mar 1 by TVOS1907

City ... erm, United... erm, Blackburn... erm, Leeds... erm, Huddersfield....

ermm Tranmere, ermm bury , ermmm burnley, ermm someone else maybe sh"tport or no sorry you team up with them to try and see off the mighty Dale dont you. Jog on biffo and watch the demise of your sorry team .
My bumper all things Oldham thread. on 11:27 - Mar 4 with 4494 viewsoa85

My bumper all things Oldham thread. on 09:47 - Mar 3 by ParkinsGimp

ermm Tranmere, ermm bury , ermmm burnley, ermm someone else maybe sh"tport or no sorry you team up with them to try and see off the mighty Dale dont you. Jog on biffo and watch the demise of your sorry team .

Any chance we can have Keith Hill??? surely he cant keep Rochdale doing so well with home crowds of 1700?
My bumper all things Oldham thread. on 11:29 - Mar 4 with 4483 viewstazzydjr

My bumper all things Oldham thread. on 11:27 - Mar 4 by oa85

Any chance we can have Keith Hill??? surely he cant keep Rochdale doing so well with home crowds of 1700?

You Biffo's wouldn't be able to afford a manager like King Keith let alone know how to use him to his full potential

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

My bumper all things Oldham thread. on 11:58 - Mar 4 with 4438 viewsBrierls

I wouldn't say I don't care a jot. You're a club that supports murderers and rapists and is supported by a more than average number of neanderthals. I hope an unwritten points to morals ratio kicks in which sees you plummet down the football pyramid.

You're welcome.
My bumper all things Oldham thread. on 14:39 - Mar 4 with 4319 viewsBiffo_Boy

My bumper all things Oldham thread. on 11:29 - Mar 4 by tazzydjr

You Biffo's wouldn't be able to afford a manager like King Keith let alone know how to use him to his full potential

We can easily afford him if you can on crowds of 1900
My bumper all things Oldham thread. on 14:44 - Mar 4 with 4315 viewstazzydjr

My bumper all things Oldham thread. on 14:39 - Mar 4 by Biffo_Boy

Wow a whole 600 more people is really gonna make him what to go to a place whats built on employing criminal's and mentally challenged fans who cant behave away from home think your better off seeing what Fergie Jr is doing these days your his type of club
[Post edited 4 Mar 2015 14:47]

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

My bumper all things Oldham thread. on 14:51 - Mar 4 with 4297 viewsnordenblue

My bumper all things Oldham thread. on 14:39 - Mar 4 by Biffo_Boy

Rather than investigate our crowds why not have a look where the 10k plus people are that have stopped coming to your 3 sided hovel?
Any more criminals on the horizon to try and sign, or perhaps a manager would be a start?
Oh how we laugh
[Post edited 4 Mar 2015 14:51]
My bumper all things Oldham thread. on 15:02 - Mar 4 with 4284 viewsTVOS1907

My bumper all things Oldham thread. on 11:27 - Mar 4 by oa85

Here again?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

My bumper all things Oldham thread. on 15:17 - Mar 4 with 4265 viewsanotherbiffo

"...a place whats built on employing criminal's and mentally challenged fans who cant behave away from home"

Good grief man we've had Lee Hughes play for us and we failed to sign Ched Evans and that's about as controversial as our 100 year history gets. You make it sound like we're the third reich or the mafia. As for the disorder at Spotland, it was inexcusable but it has to be said that an unruly element attached itself to the Oldham support that day that wasn't representative of our usually more wholesome fan demographic.

I actually used to admire Rochdale fans for being more grounded and stoical than most (and our short stay in the higher echelons did certainly spawn a 'Billy big balls' attitude amongst some of our younger supporters). But now, reading some of these comments...
My bumper all things Oldham thread. on 15:49 - Mar 4 with 4230 views442Dale

My bumper all things Oldham thread. on 15:17 - Mar 4 by anotherbiffo

"...a place whats built on employing criminal's and mentally challenged fans who cant behave away from home"

Good grief man we've had Lee Hughes play for us and we failed to sign Ched Evans and that's about as controversial as our 100 year history gets. You make it sound like we're the third reich or the mafia. As for the disorder at Spotland, it was inexcusable but it has to be said that an unruly element attached itself to the Oldham support that day that wasn't representative of our usually more wholesome fan demographic.

I actually used to admire Rochdale fans for being more grounded and stoical than most (and our short stay in the higher echelons did certainly spawn a 'Billy big balls' attitude amongst some of our younger supporters). But now, reading some of these comments...

... you realise we're even better than you thought?

Tremendous.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

My bumper all things Oldham thread. on 15:50 - Mar 4 with 4229 viewsoa85

My bumper all things Oldham thread. on 14:44 - Mar 4 by tazzydjr

Wow a whole 600 more people is really gonna make him what to go to a place whats built on employing criminal's and mentally challenged fans who cant behave away from home think your better off seeing what Fergie Jr is doing these days your his type of club
[Post edited 4 Mar 2015 14:47]

if we were supported by mentally challenged fans then surely you would support us.
My bumper all things Oldham thread. on 16:58 - Mar 4 with 4173 viewsnordenblue

My bumper all things Oldham thread. on 15:50 - Mar 4 by oa85

if we were supported by mentally challenged fans then surely you would support us.

Hows the stand getting along, is it on the to do list like finding a manager or a new owner?
My bumper all things Oldham thread. on 18:07 - Mar 4 with 4104 viewsoa85

My bumper all things Oldham thread. on 16:58 - Mar 4 by nordenblue

Hows the stand getting along, is it on the to do list like finding a manager or a new owner?

New stand is coming along great, it is fully funded as confirmed by our chairman on radio manchester the other night so you daleys can stop worrying about where we are going to get our money from. Can't blame corney for wanting to take his time with the new manager but he has confirmed he is set to speak to Iain dowie this week. It's not too bad for us at the moment.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024