Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
who was your fav wrestler?? 15:16 - Mar 9 with 40027 viewsDale_316

back when you were a kid, who was your fav wrestler off the tele?

stone cold, or hulk hogan for me!!

what about you???

Oh when the dale go marching in

who was your fav wrestler?? on 21:27 - Mar 30 with 2400 viewsSalwaDale

who was your fav wrestler?? on 20:47 - Mar 30 by PRINCE2356

Im sure they put a maximum limit on bets though.

I think Taker has to win this year to make it 20-0, and next year then face
John Cena or as being reported in the past hour Brock Lesnar is in talks with the WWE about coming back. If anything Taker has to retire undefeated unlike Big Show who will retire after losing at every wrestlemania he's been in.

The Lesnar coming back thing has been going round forr a while, stoked by the facct that he appears in WWE12. Would love to see him return. Hope I can find somewhere on t'internet to watch it.

TBBT

who was your fav wrestler?? on 22:02 - Mar 30 with 2388 views442Dale

who was your fav wrestler?? on 21:27 - Mar 30 by SalwaDale

The Lesnar coming back thing has been going round forr a while, stoked by the facct that he appears in WWE12. Would love to see him return. Hope I can find somewhere on t'internet to watch it.

Lesnar's return will depend on his health, it's the uncertainty of his condition that could affect plans for a Mania match with Undertaker - something they both obviously want after the confrontation they planned after one of Lesnar's UFC matches. Not 100% sure Taker can convince McMahon to commit tonthe huge money Lesnar would want.

Undertaker-Rock could be huge, and something not done at Wrestlemania before. It would also sit with both taking a year off and it not affecting the interest.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

who was your fav wrestler?? on 06:40 - Apr 2 with 2366 viewssweetcorn

Awesome end to Wrestlemania. Gotta say i'm pretty shocked they gave The Rock the win, as it does nothing for business, as they've handed the win to someone who isn't around, unless theres going to be a rematch, but then surely it's not 'once in a lifetime' as billed.

Great to see The Rock finally get his wrestlemania moment, which he never got, which is shocking to say he was top face in the company. Don't really watch wrestling anymore, but the sway of The Rock brought me back, as The Rock was in my opinion, the G.O.A.T and a hero as a kid.

Staying up for mania seemed a good idea at the time, but now that i'm sat at work, watching the clock tick the worlds slowest seconds, maybe it wasn't all that great of an idea.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

who was your fav wrestler?? on 08:15 - Apr 2 with 2358 viewsDale27

who was your fav wrestler?? on 06:40 - Apr 2 by sweetcorn

Awesome end to Wrestlemania. Gotta say i'm pretty shocked they gave The Rock the win, as it does nothing for business, as they've handed the win to someone who isn't around, unless theres going to be a rematch, but then surely it's not 'once in a lifetime' as billed.

Great to see The Rock finally get his wrestlemania moment, which he never got, which is shocking to say he was top face in the company. Don't really watch wrestling anymore, but the sway of The Rock brought me back, as The Rock was in my opinion, the G.O.A.T and a hero as a kid.

Staying up for mania seemed a good idea at the time, but now that i'm sat at work, watching the clock tick the worlds slowest seconds, maybe it wasn't all that great of an idea.

You need to get a life!!
who was your fav wrestler?? on 08:33 - Apr 2 with 2355 viewssweetcorn

who was your fav wrestler?? on 08:15 - Apr 2 by Dale27

You need to get a life!!

Good one. I'm certain i won't have been the only one who stayed up, also my decision was also aided by the fact i didn't get in until midnight and had to be up at half 3, so yeah, i thought i'd give it a watch.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

who was your fav wrestler?? on 08:38 - Apr 2 with 2348 viewsdownunder

who was your fav wrestler?? on 06:40 - Apr 2 by sweetcorn

The Rock only won due to the Scissors beating The Paper in an earlier bout.
who was your fav wrestler?? on 08:42 - Apr 2 with 2348 viewsDale27

who was your fav wrestler?? on 08:33 - Apr 2 by sweetcorn

Good one. I'm certain i won't have been the only one who stayed up, also my decision was also aided by the fact i didn't get in until midnight and had to be up at half 3, so yeah, i thought i'd give it a watch.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

You're the only one sad enough to admit it
who was your fav wrestler?? on 09:57 - Apr 2 with 2341 viewsChaffRAFC

who was your fav wrestler?? on 08:42 - Apr 2 by Dale27

You're the only one sad enough to admit it

I've no problem with you calling me sad Dale27 but I stayed up as well, in fact there were four of us all round my gaff watching it.

Very good PPV and one I'll have no problem watching again. The Rock match started off poorly and got better and better with the right outcome in the end.

The Punk/Jericho match was superb, not the ending I wanted as it means Jericho's return has been wasted completely! Why build him up with weeks of promos and not have do anything at the Rumble, the Chamber or Mania?

Taker/HHH was epic, really good as it had to be.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Login to get fewer ads

who was your fav wrestler?? on 23:21 - Apr 2 with 2300 views442Dale

The end to Punk-Jericho was very good. Clever use of subtle psychology by Punk as he moved far enough away from Jericho's legs to ensure he couldn't get out of the matchwinning Anaconda Vice.

I do hope they go somewhere with Cena tonight; his arrogance cost him so what next?

Probably Tensai/A Train attacking him and we're back to Supercena again.

who was your fav wrestler?? on 07:55 - Apr 3 with 2280 viewssweetcorn

who was your fav wrestler?? on 23:21 - Apr 2 by 442Dale

The end to Punk-Jericho was very good. Clever use of subtle psychology by Punk as he moved far enough away from Jericho's legs to ensure he couldn't get out of the matchwinning Anaconda Vice.

I do hope they go somewhere with Cena tonight; his arrogance cost him so what next?

Probably Tensai/A Train attacking him and we're back to Supercena again.

Try LESNAR!

who was your fav wrestler?? on 10:06 - Apr 3 with 2271 views442Dale

Cena's promo before Lesnar appeared only succeeded in making him more dislikable.

who was your fav wrestler?? on 10:57 - Apr 3 with 2263 viewssoulboy

Diana Rigg aka Emma Peel in the Avengers...she could throw 2 or 3 blokes about at the same time. Very fit!!!
who was your fav wrestler?? on 11:41 - Apr 3 with 2256 viewsD_Alien

who was your fav wrestler?? on 10:57 - Apr 3 by soulboy

Diana Rigg aka Emma Peel in the Avengers...she could throw 2 or 3 blokes about at the same time. Very fit!!!

At last! Something interesting on this thread!

Now she was fit... and able to toss several blokes at the same time!!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

who was your fav wrestler?? on 11:47 - Apr 3 with 2250 viewsDaley_Lama

Vince McMahon's (Linda) missus is standing for the US Senate.

Only in america.

Poll: DF in or out

who was your fav wrestler?? on 13:11 - Apr 3 with 2235 viewsdownunder

who was your fav wrestler?? on 11:41 - Apr 3 by D_Alien

At last! Something interesting on this thread!

Now she was fit... and able to toss several blokes at the same time!!

My first "crush" was Ema Peel.
Please rephrase the sentence about her tossing several blokes at the same time. You are spoiling the picture in my mind from all those years ago.
who was your fav wrestler?? on 13:53 - Apr 3 with 2227 views442Dale

who was your fav wrestler?? on 11:47 - Apr 3 by Daley_Lama

Vince McMahon's (Linda) missus is standing for the US Senate.

Only in america.

She failed miserably last time she tried. The woman's an idiot.

Perfect politician then.

who was your fav wrestler?? on 15:00 - Apr 3 with 2222 viewsChaffRAFC

Cena was back to his normal annoying self. Why is it that he's only ever entertaining when he's being serious? Best part of Raw last night was hearing Brock's music hit and seeing him F5 Cena .

The Rock promo to kick off Raw was ace, as was Jericho attacking Punk.

who was your fav wrestler?? on 16:16 - Apr 3 with 2214 viewsD_Alien

who was your fav wrestler?? on 13:11 - Apr 3 by downunder

My first "crush" was Ema Peel.
Please rephrase the sentence about her tossing several blokes at the same time. You are spoiling the picture in my mind from all those years ago.

Sorry, you're right

She was quite posh totty, wasn't she?

And well capable of masturbating multiple males concurrently

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

who was your fav wrestler?? on 20:37 - Apr 3 with 2187 viewsPRINCE2356

who was your fav wrestler?? on 16:16 - Apr 3 by D_Alien

Sorry, you're right

She was quite posh totty, wasn't she?

And well capable of masturbating multiple males concurrently

All i have to say is the thing i have been doing lots at work today.

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!
who was your fav wrestler?? on 21:12 - Apr 3 with 2174 views442Dale

That'll quickly become irritating, especially if it sees Bryan demoted further down the card.

who was your fav wrestler?? on 21:34 - Apr 3 with 2164 viewsSalwaDale

who was your fav wrestler?? on 21:12 - Apr 3 by 442Dale

That'll quickly become irritating, especially if it sees Bryan demoted further down the card.

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!

TBBT

who was your fav wrestler?? on 21:52 - Apr 3 with 2158 views442Dale

But Bryan's excellent. These chants will annoy Vince, the ridiculous match on Sunday was the start, it'll only make the fall that much faster.

who was your fav wrestler?? on 15:40 - Apr 4 with 2127 viewsChaffRAFC

who was your fav wrestler?? on 21:52 - Apr 3 by 442Dale

But Bryan's excellent. These chants will annoy Vince, the ridiculous match on Sunday was the start, it'll only make the fall that much faster.

I'm a fan of Daniel Bryan but his character at the moment isn't good. He's a poor heel. The YES! chant is cool though.

who was your fav wrestler?? on 19:08 - Apr 4 with 2110 views442Dale

who was your fav wrestler?? on 15:40 - Apr 4 by ChaffRAFC

I'm a fan of Daniel Bryan but his character at the moment isn't good. He's a poor heel. The YES! chant is cool though.

Bryan's good as a heel if not portrayed as a coward all the time. Now he's lost the title he should be allowed to get a bit more serious - his potential in that role was seen in the initial Nexus attack. So serious it saw his temporary firing.

who was your fav wrestler?? on 19:11 - Apr 4 with 2109 viewsSalwaDale

who was your fav wrestler?? on 19:08 - Apr 4 by 442Dale

Bryan's good as a heel if not portrayed as a coward all the time. Now he's lost the title he should be allowed to get a bit more serious - his potential in that role was seen in the initial Nexus attack. So serious it saw his temporary firing.

He didn't really seem to do the arrogance so well.

Must admit I do think Wade Barrett could go on to be an absolutely superb heel for a long time to come, he can sneer with the best of them.

TBBT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024