Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
who was your fav wrestler?? 15:16 - Mar 9 with 40285 viewsDale_316

back when you were a kid, who was your fav wrestler off the tele?

stone cold, or hulk hogan for me!!

what about you???

Oh when the dale go marching in

who was your fav wrestler?? on 20:54 - Jan 14 with 3031 viewsPRINCE2356

who was your fav wrestler?? on 20:50 - Jan 14 by ChaffRAFC

Echo those sentiments about Bryan. I suspect they were hoping to do the switch back at the Rumble or even Elimination Chamber but the crowds dictated otherwise. Magnificent scenes at the end of Raw with that wide shot.

Loved the Orton attack on Cena's Dad, he had that look in his eye like he used to when he was in Legacy and was pretty psycho. Best kind of Orton that.

The New Age Outlaw turn was something I never saw coming, surely to join the Authority with what must be all of D-Generation X except X-Pac now. Even Kane! Obviously lining up a fued between CM Punk and HHH at Mania. Expect CM Punk to look well on his way to winning the Rumble before HHH costs him dearly.

Can't really predict the Rumble winner either to be honest, wanted Punk to be back in the title frame but he seems to be going into a fued with the authority leaving Daniel Bryan the most likely candidate I'd say. Orton to be champ going into Mania so Cena can work with Hogan at Mania in whatever way that may be. Bryan v Orton at Mania sounds decent.

Big Show v Brock seemed to spoil a potentially fantastic fued I'd predicted. I was hoping Lesnar was going to come out each week saying nobody could take him, until Batista's music hits and sets up what would be a brilliant match at Mania.

Who for Taker to face at Mania? Who is there left? Batista now?

Taker Vs Lesnar, Orton Vs Batista, Punk Vs Triple H. Cant see Bryan in the main events sadly unless Shawn Michaels puts his boots on again.
who was your fav wrestler?? on 21:00 - Jan 14 with 3022 views442Dale

who was your fav wrestler?? on 20:50 - Jan 14 by ChaffRAFC

Echo those sentiments about Bryan. I suspect they were hoping to do the switch back at the Rumble or even Elimination Chamber but the crowds dictated otherwise. Magnificent scenes at the end of Raw with that wide shot.

Loved the Orton attack on Cena's Dad, he had that look in his eye like he used to when he was in Legacy and was pretty psycho. Best kind of Orton that.

The New Age Outlaw turn was something I never saw coming, surely to join the Authority with what must be all of D-Generation X except X-Pac now. Even Kane! Obviously lining up a fued between CM Punk and HHH at Mania. Expect CM Punk to look well on his way to winning the Rumble before HHH costs him dearly.

Can't really predict the Rumble winner either to be honest, wanted Punk to be back in the title frame but he seems to be going into a fued with the authority leaving Daniel Bryan the most likely candidate I'd say. Orton to be champ going into Mania so Cena can work with Hogan at Mania in whatever way that may be. Bryan v Orton at Mania sounds decent.

Big Show v Brock seemed to spoil a potentially fantastic fued I'd predicted. I was hoping Lesnar was going to come out each week saying nobody could take him, until Batista's music hits and sets up what would be a brilliant match at Mania.

Who for Taker to face at Mania? Who is there left? Batista now?

Notice that it was Kane who locked the cage shut? Lon shot, because they never book so consistently, but maybe he recalled the Wyatts treatment of him and sided with his former partner. He's doing nothing in that role with HHH and co, so turn him again.

Apparently, Orton's attack on Cena's dad saw the local police receive a real report of what had happened. Ace.

I'd still do Batista-Brock, and it's how they manage to keep Batista away from the belt: Batista is in the final 4 art the Rumble and Brock comes in and attacks him. Simple. He doesn't get knocked out in the traditional sense, but because of Lesnar's interference. An age-old tactic.
From there do Bryan-Orton for the belt, which finally makes up for the autumn long awful booking of the feud, Taker-Cena, Punk-HHH.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2014 21:06]

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

who was your fav wrestler?? on 16:00 - Jan 16 with 2946 viewsRochdaleLeeds

Just as Chaff said, I openly admit to still watching it now.

They are opening a new WWE Network (not sure if been mentioned) but for £9.99 a month you can watch a number of shows like Legends House (all legends in a big house living together), All Raw and Smackdown shows, All Pay per views (old and new) without any added costs.

Favorite wrestler have to be right now Daniel Bryan (YES! YES! YES!) and CM Punk, however when I was younger it would have to be The Rock, Stone Cold, Chris (Y2J) Jericho.

I have the same arguement with numerous of people about it being Fake (obviously staged) but the injuries can be real and once in the ring anything could happen, however the entertainment value is well worth!

Its funny, I noticed this post just as finishing watching Monday Night Raw (on repeat cos I was working monday night lol)
who was your fav wrestler?? on 18:03 - Jan 16 with 2927 views442Dale

Bryan suffered a concussion during the cage match, the timing couldn't be any worse. If he misses the Rumble he'll miss out when he's never been hotter.

Not sure what the exact plans are for the network over here, but it won't be here from the start it seems. Would make sense to have the regular output available as a channel through the Sky, maybe £8 a month, then a few quid extra for access to the entire tape library.

who was your fav wrestler?? on 19:03 - Jan 16 with 2908 viewsblackpoolcol

the WWE network is only available online (due to the content) in the US. It will not be launched in Europe until late 2015 / early 2015.

Obviously there are ways around this with ISP masking but if it was a worldwide release would have been fantastic.

As my son is a trainee wrestler and has appeared on some shows I can assure people that although the matches may well be predetermined it DOES hurt and people DO get injured

Here is a youtube link for a FULL "chains match" which happened last week in Fleetwood that I was at. Knowing both wrestlers, there was nothing fake about the injuries afterwards (esp the bruising on "Mr Big's" face.

Out of interest, anyone who watches TNA should be aware that AJ Styles will be wrestling in Preston on the 1st March for Preston City Wrestling http://www.prestoncitywrestling.com/home

With my little stick of Blackpool Rock, along the promenade I'll stroll

who was your fav wrestler?? on 19:17 - Jan 16 with 2900 views442Dale

Have you seen Nathan Cruz wrestle, Col? If so, what do you think about him? Thought he was excellent when I saw him last summer. Very good psychology and the sort of person who you'd think would fit in well at the WWE's new training facility/NXT.

who was your fav wrestler?? on 20:12 - Jan 16 with 2867 viewsPRINCE2356

I think the reason why WWE didn't take the network worldwide is in-case it is a flop, but for the price i can't see it being one.

If there is two who could easily make it in the big leagues at the moment from the UK it has to be Kris Travis who has consistently had great matches over the past year.

Also my personal favourite at the moment Rampage Brown who is good in the ring, believable and actually looks likes someone who could kill you. Plus he's from "Dirty Leeds"
who was your fav wrestler?? on 23:33 - Jan 16 with 2841 viewsblackpoolcol

favourites in the UK that I have seen who could make it to the "big leagues"

El Ligero (everywhere - twice!)
Nathan Cruz (ASW and the old XWA in Morecambe, NGW in Hull) - this guy deserves get his big break
Kris Travis (everywhere)
Jack Gallagher (Futureshock, GPW)
Noam Dar (ICW, PBW, PCW, futureshock)
Zac Gibson (futureshock, gpw, infinite)
Joey Hayes (PCW, PAID, GPW, Futureshock, and again almost everywhere)

For tag team love "The Bucky boys" from ICW, if you have not seen them check out the ICW youtube page - 2 excellent individual wrestlers who I seen as 'normal' wrestlers in other promotions with a great gimmick and work so well together.(see the ladder title match from ICW from 13 mins onwards - the finish to the match is unbelieveable - I was fortunate to have been there on the night and totally marked out

btw a couple of years ago Rampage spent 6 months in the states with OVW (when still part of the WWE and before TNA took it over) but never got through and ended up jobbing for others over there.
The one person who I am genuinely scared of even though met him a few times back stage is T-Bone, the guy is just plain scary!
[Post edited 16 Jan 2014 23:51]

Login to get fewer ads

who was your fav wrestler?? on 11:08 - Jan 27 with 2759 viewsChaffRAFC

So..........what did we think of last night's Royal Rumble?

I was in agreement with the fans BUT, is the WWE completely out of touch, OR is it a masterstroke to build up Mania?

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

who was your fav wrestler?? on 13:34 - Jan 27 with 2734 views442Dale

If they are planning this deliberately to get the fans to turn on their booking, it's a dangerous game. Last night was saying to anyone who paid for a ticket or the PPV "we don't care what you think". And for some that will drive them away from the product unless the payoff is obvious - which means tonight Bryan has to be given a "free" mic to say what he's said on twitter. Let it be obvious he's with the fans against the company. And that doesn't mean a Sheamus appearance and heel turn on him. He has to be allowed to ridicule Batista who cannot be anything other than a heel now, then let them have a match at Elimination Chamber for the #1 contender position. Do the Chamber match for the title with whoever, but Bryan has to go to Mania in a title match. 

Or vs Undertaker

who was your fav wrestler?? on 18:07 - Jan 27 with 2676 viewsPRINCE2356

who was your fav wrestler?? on 13:34 - Jan 27 by 442Dale

If they are planning this deliberately to get the fans to turn on their booking, it's a dangerous game. Last night was saying to anyone who paid for a ticket or the PPV "we don't care what you think". And for some that will drive them away from the product unless the payoff is obvious - which means tonight Bryan has to be given a "free" mic to say what he's said on twitter. Let it be obvious he's with the fans against the company. And that doesn't mean a Sheamus appearance and heel turn on him. He has to be allowed to ridicule Batista who cannot be anything other than a heel now, then let them have a match at Elimination Chamber for the #1 contender position. Do the Chamber match for the title with whoever, but Bryan has to go to Mania in a title match. 

Or vs Undertaker

My Opinion on the Rumble -

Bray Wyatt Vs Daniel Bryan what a surprise match that was, expected after Brays effort against Kane that this wasn't going to be a classic, but got to say he plays that psychotic role to a tea and is believable. Felt for Bryan when he took the Sister Abigail on the barrier and that clothesline what Bray hit when Bryan was running at him that hurt!!

Lesnar vs Big Show i totally agreed with, because it is designed for Lesnar to look a unstoppable monster so he is ready to look a credible opponent for the Undertaker.

Cena Vs Orton i admit this is the only match i fast forwarded through this morning, just wasn't interested at all but by the sounds of it the crowd poo'ed on this match. Just hope Bray Wyatt doesn't end up looking weak vs Cena now.

The Rumble i think enough has been said about it today, as much as unfit Batista was and looked a shadow of his former self, it was always the most logical outcome that was going to happen.

But hopefully when i'm there at Mania Batista Vs Orton is not the Main Event because can you imagine that match following Punk/Triple H, Lesnar/Taker or any appearance by Sting/Hogan. It will literally go down like a wet fart.
who was your fav wrestler?? on 18:15 - Jan 27 with 2669 viewsblackpoolcol

Bryan had the match of the night at the start of the PPV, not everyone can be in a title match and now there is only one main championship it is severely limited. the likes of the Intercontinental and US Titles have been relegated to non important titles just makes it worse.

Not surprised with the change of tag team champs as that will set up the match at Wrestlemania for brother vs brother, just wish they would use some young up and coming talent for the tag team division and really build it up. There are so many options in a tag match but WWE have cheapened the division by just throwing people into tag matches as they see fit to draw out the next PPV singles championship match so you have the 2 main faces vs the 2 main heels for a few weeks until the PPV.

If anything to make the fans wait is "Best for business". People will continue to tune in to see if he gets the title shot and when he gets the shot it will be on a PPV to cash in. In the meantime will have to be seem to jump through many hoops to get there.

Its the standard David (one man) against Goliath (the company) storyline

who was your fav wrestler?? on 19:14 - Jan 27 with 2649 views442Dale

who was your fav wrestler?? on 18:15 - Jan 27 by blackpoolcol

Bryan had the match of the night at the start of the PPV, not everyone can be in a title match and now there is only one main championship it is severely limited. the likes of the Intercontinental and US Titles have been relegated to non important titles just makes it worse.

Not surprised with the change of tag team champs as that will set up the match at Wrestlemania for brother vs brother, just wish they would use some young up and coming talent for the tag team division and really build it up. There are so many options in a tag match but WWE have cheapened the division by just throwing people into tag matches as they see fit to draw out the next PPV singles championship match so you have the 2 main faces vs the 2 main heels for a few weeks until the PPV.

If anything to make the fans wait is "Best for business". People will continue to tune in to see if he gets the title shot and when he gets the shot it will be on a PPV to cash in. In the meantime will have to be seem to jump through many hoops to get there.

Its the standard David (one man) against Goliath (the company) storyline

But it's not. They've already done that after SummerSlam, there was no payoff after HiaC and Bryan got sidetracked by the Wyatts as they looked to shift him away from the title picture. No way McMahon intended on the ' DB joins the Wyatts' storyline only lasting a couple of weeks, it's widely acknowledged they reacted to the YES scenes at a college basketball game. The crowds wanted nothing to do with Bryan as a Wyatt.

They might now be doing a complete turnaround with Bryan eventually coming out on top, but there is little doubt Bryan would have said anything if Batista had received cheers at the end. Vince wanted Batista to come in, pop the crowd, win the Rumble and receive positive reactions all the way to his win at Mania. But because of a) Batista's inability to eradicate the arrogant heel mannerisms from his personality and b) a crowd who turned on him the minute his music hit last night, the company HAVE to change their plans or risk an entire Wrestlemania where every match gets treated like Cena's did last night. It's not that they won't go with one man v the company, but they weren't even thinking about it until those boos cascaded down on that idiot Batista at the Rumble.

Apart from DB in a title match at Mania, they do have one out though: give Bryan a title win on Raw tonight. Gives the crowd what they want, then have whoever cost it him at EC with Bryan going for ultimate revenge - preferably HHH if they aren't ever going to have him cost Punk directly. Or better still, Shawn Michaels, if he wants one last great match against the man he trained. The lead up would be good too.

who was your fav wrestler?? on 19:59 - Jan 27 with 2619 viewsblackpoolcol

the position is quite simple

Having "The authority" made up of the corporation and their band of wrestlers - see Orton, shield, Kane etc they are looking at unifying the titles to that faction. This is simply your heels / villans

you then have the battle of all the heroes / faces against them.

Its not about going for the easy booking as a lot of plans are set up over a number of months to play out - see Cena vs Rock (1) which had the 12 month storyline.

Just because a fans, mostly smarks over the internet decide that they dont like it does not mean the majority are not watching - the McMahon's own the company and watch the viewing figures etc like hawks.

For Bryan read Ziggler read Fandango read Zack Ryder - to quote the song "we do what we want, we do what we want, we're the mcmahons, we'll do what we want". There must be something in the way in which he was used in the wrestlemania match with Sheamus

Until there is a true major competitor WWE have no problems, TNA are currently trying to re-invent themselves yet again and thats it

who was your fav wrestler?? on 20:09 - Jan 27 with 2604 viewsbazingadale

Unless you're at least 6 foot and on steroids you won't be around the title picture.
With cm punk being the obvious exception the wwe always wants the title on a muscular freak.
Talent like Bryan punk and Ziggler are the best on the roster but won't be near the top of the card. Major sympathy for Ziggler as he's incredibly gifted but continues to be shafted
who was your fav wrestler?? on 20:09 - Jan 27 with 2604 views442Dale

who was your fav wrestler?? on 19:59 - Jan 27 by blackpoolcol

the position is quite simple

Having "The authority" made up of the corporation and their band of wrestlers - see Orton, shield, Kane etc they are looking at unifying the titles to that faction. This is simply your heels / villans

you then have the battle of all the heroes / faces against them.

Its not about going for the easy booking as a lot of plans are set up over a number of months to play out - see Cena vs Rock (1) which had the 12 month storyline.

Just because a fans, mostly smarks over the internet decide that they dont like it does not mean the majority are not watching - the McMahon's own the company and watch the viewing figures etc like hawks.

For Bryan read Ziggler read Fandango read Zack Ryder - to quote the song "we do what we want, we do what we want, we're the mcmahons, we'll do what we want". There must be something in the way in which he was used in the wrestlemania match with Sheamus

Until there is a true major competitor WWE have no problems, TNA are currently trying to re-invent themselves yet again and thats it

The booking plan was for the returning hero, Batista, to win the Rumble and the title at Mania. If that changes, they're listening to the "smarks" (really dislike that term, because it indicates that anyone with a modicum of intelligence about the business doesn't really have a clue what they're talking about).

Anyway, this isn't the Internet, it's live crowds, fans at the second biggest PPV of the year were intent on deriding the very product they had paid for. It doesn't mean they're right, but it's clear something is badly wrong.

There is no simple position anyway because the heels can't even stay consistent - just look at the aauthority's treatment of Orton. No heel stable who has wrestlers "working for them" should be embarrassing those same individuals to the point think "yeah, they're right, he's a nothing champion who beats up Cena's dad". I'd challenge anyone who says that they're using a long term booking plan right now, because the evidence of the last few months illustrates the complete opposite (Cena's early return, unifying the titles at TLC, Bryan/Wyatts etc etc)

who was your fav wrestler?? on 20:14 - Jan 27 with 2602 views442Dale

who was your fav wrestler?? on 20:09 - Jan 27 by bazingadale

Unless you're at least 6 foot and on steroids you won't be around the title picture.
With cm punk being the obvious exception the wwe always wants the title on a muscular freak.
Talent like Bryan punk and Ziggler are the best on the roster but won't be near the top of the card. Major sympathy for Ziggler as he's incredibly gifted but continues to be shafted

See, I don't agree with that. They had Michaels and Hart dominate the title scene for a long time, and Austin wasn't huge. And as you say, Punk had the longest reign in modern times. It's about whether your face fits at any given time I think.

Ziggler's problem was that concussion he got after winning the WHC against Del Rio. It stalled him completely. In fact had Bryan's concussion been as bad the other week, he too would have been completely forgotten. The reaction last night would have been completely different if there was a "Bryan out for a month with concussion" story which many expected after his turn on the Wyatts.

who was your fav wrestler?? on 20:40 - Jan 27 with 2585 viewsbazingadale

who was your fav wrestler?? on 20:14 - Jan 27 by 442Dale

See, I don't agree with that. They had Michaels and Hart dominate the title scene for a long time, and Austin wasn't huge. And as you say, Punk had the longest reign in modern times. It's about whether your face fits at any given time I think.

Ziggler's problem was that concussion he got after winning the WHC against Del Rio. It stalled him completely. In fact had Bryan's concussion been as bad the other week, he too would have been completely forgotten. The reaction last night would have been completely different if there was a "Bryan out for a month with concussion" story which many expected after his turn on the Wyatts.

I did say punk was an exception.

Post attitude my theory is spot on about the steroid takers predominantly dominating the scene.
In the 90's it was more who got all the pops etc.
even though Ziggler got concussed it shouldn't mean he's on superstars and main event every week
who was your fav wrestler?? on 20:51 - Jan 27 with 2581 viewsblackpoolcol

"There is no simple position anyway because the heels can't even stay consistent - just look at the aauthority's treatment of Orton. No heel stable who has wrestlers "working for them" should be embarrassing those same individuals to the point think "yeah, they're right, he's a nothing champion who beats up Cena's dad". I'd challenge anyone who says that they're using a long term booking plan right now, because the evidence of the last few months illustrates the complete opposite (Cena's early return, unifying the titles at TLC, Bryan/Wyatts etc etc) "

The 'attack' on Cena's dad is just a way of quick heat for the heel, sympathy for the face.

For long term booking we wont know for a few months ;-)

Cena's early return would be because he was the main storyline for the Orton feud and also, like him or not, he sells merchandise, puts bums on seats and increase the viewing figures.
Unifying the titles was on the cards as with the 3 hours raw and the 'stars of smackdown' appearing on RAW and the RAW guys being on smackdown it became stupid to have two heavyweight champions on the same shows all the time.

To be honest dont watch a lot of WWE now as the storylines seem to be recycled every 2-3 years, watch a bit of TNA for the Brit wres guys like Spud and Magnus but mainly for the X Division. I much prefer to go to Brit Wrestling shows like Preston City Wrestling and Futureshock (Stockport and Prestwich)

who was your fav wrestler?? on 20:53 - Jan 27 with 2579 views442Dale

who was your fav wrestler?? on 20:40 - Jan 27 by bazingadale

I did say punk was an exception.

Post attitude my theory is spot on about the steroid takers predominantly dominating the scene.
In the 90's it was more who got all the pops etc.
even though Ziggler got concussed it shouldn't mean he's on superstars and main event every week

Most of them have been in steroids though, but I see your point about Vince preferring huge wrestlers at the top of the card, but that's nearly always been the case. Post attitude era it's been Cena dominating with other getting a few months here and there. We're pushing ten years now with him holding or chasing the title, even now you know he'll be the #1 contender after Mania.

who was your fav wrestler?? on 21:17 - Jan 27 with 2568 views442Dale

who was your fav wrestler?? on 20:51 - Jan 27 by blackpoolcol

"There is no simple position anyway because the heels can't even stay consistent - just look at the aauthority's treatment of Orton. No heel stable who has wrestlers "working for them" should be embarrassing those same individuals to the point think "yeah, they're right, he's a nothing champion who beats up Cena's dad". I'd challenge anyone who says that they're using a long term booking plan right now, because the evidence of the last few months illustrates the complete opposite (Cena's early return, unifying the titles at TLC, Bryan/Wyatts etc etc) "

The 'attack' on Cena's dad is just a way of quick heat for the heel, sympathy for the face.

For long term booking we wont know for a few months ;-)

Cena's early return would be because he was the main storyline for the Orton feud and also, like him or not, he sells merchandise, puts bums on seats and increase the viewing figures.
Unifying the titles was on the cards as with the 3 hours raw and the 'stars of smackdown' appearing on RAW and the RAW guys being on smackdown it became stupid to have two heavyweight champions on the same shows all the time.

To be honest dont watch a lot of WWE now as the storylines seem to be recycled every 2-3 years, watch a bit of TNA for the Brit wres guys like Spud and Magnus but mainly for the X Division. I much prefer to go to Brit Wrestling shows like Preston City Wrestling and Futureshock (Stockport and Prestwich)

I know what the attack on his dad was for. It was HHH's and Steph's reaction to it that wasn't consistent.

Any long-term booking which includes Bryan winning the title can be traced back to the last two weeks and specifically last night. If Batista gets a huge reaction for winning, Bryan is forgotten about as was intended. They did not plan for Batista to receive abuse like that, and if he turns heel shortly that will be proven. If they ignore it and he goes on to beat Orton at Mania, they stick to the plans and risk a crowd turning on them. It's all badly wrong if half decent matches like Ortn-Cena last night are ruined by an audience who want to be listened to.

Cena's return was to boost PPV numbers and because his own ego means he has to Rise Above Injury. He could have waited but was put in a WHC match or no other reason than, as you said, he increases viewing figure, there was storyline booked for that. And yes unifying he titles was going to happen, but with three weeks build up between two wrestlers who'd faced each other a million times before on a nothing PPV? Panic booking, illustrated by the fact Orton's supposed link to the Authority saw Cena have very little issue with them. That wasn't the 'face vs the machine' story Bryan, Show & the Rhodes had encountered. Long term booking weaves that all together.

who was your fav wrestler?? on 20:05 - Jan 29 with 2514 viewsPRINCE2356

Looks for certain CM Punk is out of mania, bit surprising really to say this is the money type of season for wrestlers.
who was your fav wrestler?? on 20:11 - Jan 29 with 2509 views442Dale

who was your fav wrestler?? on 20:05 - Jan 29 by PRINCE2356

Looks for certain CM Punk is out of mania, bit surprising really to say this is the money type of season for wrestlers.

That might be one of the issues for Punk: nobody is sure what happens with PPV payoffs with the Network starting in time for Mania.

His frustrations obviously outweigh any money he might receive anyway. He seems the type who would admit he's made for life and doesn't need to do something he doesn't enjoy. He'll be back of course, but think the break will do him good.

who was your fav wrestler?? on 20:32 - Jan 29 with 2500 viewsPRINCE2356

Agree with that a break will do him good, think since the Heyman angle, the material what he has been given to deal with has been a bit lacklustre you sort of know you've hit the buffers when your working with Kane.

All in all what this week has done and what the WWE will like is the publicity the Bryan & Punk stories have been getting, so it get's people drawn in to watching the network. Even RAW figures have gone up in the past 2 weeks.
who was your fav wrestler?? on 18:47 - Feb 21 with 2422 views442Dale

++++++++++++++++ spoiler alert ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hogan, Undertaker and possibly Sting to appear on Monday night.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024