Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Very creditable performance today 19:31 - Apr 13 with 5370 viewsJackfath

Well done, felt the players could not have given more. To lose 1-0 against a team still in the Champions League, and in with a chance of winning the prem with 10 men is not too shabby at all.

Da iawn pawb.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Very creditable performance today on 19:33 - Apr 13 with 3249 viewsOldjack

Yep superb when you take everything into account ,chico you're a kanttttttttt ,it has to be said

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Very creditable performance today on 19:34 - Apr 13 with 3248 viewsunion_jack

Hear, hear

Take that spirit into the next 4 games and we'll be fine.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Very creditable performance today on 19:35 - Apr 13 with 3244 viewsJackfath

Very creditable performance today on 19:33 - Apr 13 by Oldjack

Yep superb when you take everything into account ,chico you're a kanttttttttt ,it has to be said

After fatty Dowd gave him a yellow for the first one, there was little he could do but send him off. #Reckless.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Very creditable performance today on 19:37 - Apr 13 with 3214 viewsTrundle10

we did well today.
Very creditable performance today on 19:43 - Apr 13 with 3174 viewsSandfieldshellsangel

Agree if we can perform like that for that amount of time in the remaining fixtures we should be ok, Why we could not play like that against WBA, PALACE, AND HULL , beggars belief.

:Til I Die,and Beyond. Oi !! It's A Way Of Life.

Very creditable performance today on 19:46 - Apr 13 with 3161 viewsunion_jack

Very creditable performance today on 19:43 - Apr 13 by Sandfieldshellsangel

Agree if we can perform like that for that amount of time in the remaining fixtures we should be ok, Why we could not play like that against WBA, PALACE, AND HULL , beggars belief.

It's critical we do perform now though. The Palace and WBA games were a few games back so there is 'always the next game' attitude. Few games left. We MUST perform now. And I think (hope) we will.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Very creditable performance today on 19:54 - Apr 13 with 3127 viewsJackfath

A great shame the people on this board would rather focus on the negatives i.e. "knuckle draggers" and "fighting"

rather than discuss a great match by our players!

Very creditable performance today on 19:56 - Apr 13 with 3097 viewslifelong

Very creditable performance today on 19:54 - Apr 13 by Jackfath

A great shame the people on this board would rather focus on the negatives i.e. "knuckle draggers" and "fighting"

I thought our support was superb today.
Login to get fewer ads

Very creditable performance today on 19:57 - Apr 13 with 3089 viewsJackfath

Very creditable performance today on 19:56 - Apr 13 by lifelong

I thought our support was superb today.

Yep. All round the ground too. An excellent performance by the fans,.

Very creditable performance today on 20:00 - Apr 13 with 3060 viewsdgt73

Very creditable performance today on 19:33 - Apr 13 by Oldjack

Chico's head has finally gone.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Very creditable performance today on 20:01 - Apr 13 with 3048 viewscostalotta

I thought we did ok today and we defended well when put under immense pressure for most the game. We shouldn't be too down hearted as anything today would have been a bonus so the good performance is a plus. We fought and dug in and were a little unlucky. As long we continue that performance levels and fight for everything we'll be fine.

We need to play with the belief of our game and keep our heads and there are points to be won in the next four games i'm sure. Let's hope we get the first (or three) of those next weekend. We'll have a chance thats for sure.
Very creditable performance today on 20:04 - Apr 13 with 3030 viewsOldjack

Very creditable performance today on 19:57 - Apr 13 by Jackfath

Yep. All round the ground too. An excellent performance by the fans,.

I've lost my voice

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Very creditable performance today on 21:00 - Apr 13 with 2935 viewscitywalljack

Yes great 10 man effort and support was terrific today. Amat did we'll and deserves to start next four matches.
Very creditable performance today on 21:12 - Apr 13 with 2906 viewsicecoldjack

I agree but have to say that when other teams have put in equal performances they have got something from the game, we were screwed after chico was sent off and it was a real shame for the likes of Pablo who IMO was the best player on the field in his short time .

The players tried really hard bless em' but our season never is or was about beating big teams as much as Huw Jenkins liked to talk about it.

Why we are in this position is a failiure by the players to treat Palace,Hull and WBA like they were Chelsea or Liverpool !

credible performance indeed especially with 10 players ,so why cant we play like that against the teams we need to ?
Very creditable performance today on 21:15 - Apr 13 with 2892 viewsChief

the performances against man utd, everton, Chelsea, Liverpool (x2), spurs etc have been fantastic throughout the season.

ultimately means fackk all though. we cant buy a win against em

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Very creditable performance today on 21:23 - Apr 13 with 2855 viewsicecoldjack

Very creditable performance today on 21:15 - Apr 13 by Chief

the performances against man utd, everton, Chelsea, Liverpool (x2), spurs etc have been fantastic throughout the season.

ultimately means fackk all though. we cant buy a win against em

Laudrup got sacked for thinking the same thing mind

All energies were put into beating the team around u not the top four, i understood the logic of that clearly,especially with the congested fixture list at the time .

I find it amazing that a team that can bttle like that against Chelsea can roll over so easily at a poor Hull team and throw it away against a struggling WBA .

Defies logic, players seem like they are taking the pssss, im sure they're not though.
Very creditable performance today on 21:28 - Apr 13 with 2843 viewsChief

Very creditable performance today on 21:23 - Apr 13 by icecoldjack

Laudrup got sacked for thinking the same thing mind

All energies were put into beating the team around u not the top four, i understood the logic of that clearly,especially with the congested fixture list at the time .

I find it amazing that a team that can bttle like that against Chelsea can roll over so easily at a poor Hull team and throw it away against a struggling WBA .

Defies logic, players seem like they are taking the pssss, im sure they're not though.

whether it was something instilled by Laudrup's negativity during interviews in regards to us playing the top 6, I don't know, I doubt it coz we would have rolled over far more easily than we have against them.

the fact is though we have taken 2 points off the top 7 this season, less than the teams at the bottom.

Very creditable performance today on 21:31 - Apr 13 with 2827 viewslatchford

That sounds very similar to what the Wales rugby team always says. Great performance. We're just not good enough!
Very creditable performance today on 21:43 - Apr 13 with 2804 viewsswanduck

I can't feel happy, too often recently we have played well yet come out of games with nothing to show for it.

Saying we will do fine if we play like that the next four games is something I've said after our performances against Liverpool, Everton and Man City, yet obviously this is not the case cos we are still up the sh*t creek.
Very creditable performance today on 21:43 - Apr 13 with 2801 viewsicecoldjack

Very creditable performance today on 21:31 - Apr 13 by latchford

That sounds very similar to what the Wales rugby team always says. Great performance. We're just not good enough!

Painful but true.

Too many players below par and for us to get anything from games we need at least 8 players on form ! its clear to see now that if we manage to stay up serious work is needed on our defense.

For far too long people have been blinded by our attacking full backs who are pants at defending,id settle for an imbalance and just have one of them who has defensive craft! Taylor is the best defensive full bac IMO but he is getting overlooked by a player like Ben who IMO is struggling with second season syndrome and who hasnt been a threat going forward since before Xmas!

I just prey we have enough talent to get us the points to stay up, if we do it should serve as a warning that doing things on the cheap isnt always the best way.

Serious investment in a top qaulity centre half is a must,we are also desperate for a right back who can get up and down, i hate being harsh on Rangel but i feel we can keep him longer if we limit his games,it will also maintain his focus, im not sure why Monk isnt playing Taylor there for the odd 20min spell to see if he offers something better,looks like Ben is not for shifting even though he waunders round the field and is positionally defensively poor .
Very creditable performance today on 21:44 - Apr 13 with 2793 viewsharemscarem

Very creditable performance today on 19:54 - Apr 13 by Jackfath

It was a great match, indeed!

Very creditable performance today on 21:45 - Apr 13 with 2784 viewsharemscarem

Very creditable performance today on 20:01 - Apr 13 by costalotta

I thought we did ok today and we defended well when put under immense pressure for most the game. We shouldn't be too down hearted as anything today would have been a bonus so the good performance is a plus. We fought and dug in and were a little unlucky. As long we continue that performance levels and fight for everything we'll be fine.

We need to play with the belief of our game and keep our heads and there are points to be won in the next four games i'm sure. Let's hope we get the first (or three) of those next weekend. We'll have a chance thats for sure.

This!

Very creditable performance today on 21:48 - Apr 13 with 2771 viewsChief

we've had creditable performances against top teams all season.

rarely been translated into good performances in the winnable games for us though

Very creditable performance today on 21:57 - Apr 13 with 2748 viewsScoobyWho

It's credible. Creditable doesn't fit.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Very creditable performance today on 23:39 - Apr 13 with 2677 viewsDavillin

Very creditable performance today on 19:34 - Apr 13 by union_jack

Hear, hear

Whew! And I had intended to start a new thread saying exactly the same thing! So I'll just repeat what you wrote:

Thanks, union_jack.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024