Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread 08:51 - Apr 19 with 44901 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:03 - Apr 19 with 1989 viewsperchrockjack

Me and jackfath to think about who is right or wrong on things said on this site shows just what a pitifully shallow man you seem to be.

I m negative, doom and gloom, moaning kunt and d know what- my team won so I really don't give a shuite.

YOU CARE MORE FOR YOUR INTERNET IMAGE ON HERE.

Its not the real world

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:03 - Apr 19 with 1989 viewslovejuicejack

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:02 - Apr 19 by Jackfath

Haha

You boring tvvat go phuck yourself.

f*ck off ewe ginger c u n t
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:04 - Apr 19 with 1954 viewsJackfath

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:03 - Apr 19 by lovejuicejack

f*ck off ewe ginger c u n t

Yeah.

You sad phucking scrounging tv vat fu ck off and suport someone else you c unt.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:04 - Apr 19 with 1948 viewsperchrockjack

DOOM GLOOM WAR END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT.

Ive no cold Pinot Grigio

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:04 - Apr 19 with 1931 viewslovejuicejack

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:04 - Apr 19 by Jackfath

Yeah.

come say it to my face you sad little c u n t
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:05 - Apr 19 with 1910 viewsDrizzy

Only saw the second half but thought Amat had a solid game. Calm and composed at the back which is just what we need. Would like to see him play out the rest of the season.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:05 - Apr 19 with 1907 viewsJackfath

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:04 - Apr 19 by lovejuicejack

come say it to my face you sad little c u n t

PM me your address and I'll pop round you prick

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:05 - Apr 19 with 1913 viewsAngelRangelQS

Phew
Login to get fewer ads

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:05 - Apr 19 with 1910 viewsperchrockjack

someone either got hold of jackfaths pc or Lucifer has got him

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:07 - Apr 19 with 1858 viewslovejuicejack

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:05 - Apr 19 by Jackfath

PM me your address and I'll pop round you prick

Sent u c u n t
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:07 - Apr 19 with 1859 viewssnork44

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:00 - Apr 19 by A_Fans_Dad

Emnes made a major difference when he came on, closing down their players, lovely through ball for Bony and then a cracking run ending in a Penalty.
He is much better than most people give him credit for.

I have always rated Emnes ,it was the doubters and the negative bunch that got on a downer about him! Hopefully 3 points against a Villa side that are on a truly awful run, even worse than us to be honest. I have a feeling Villa could be nearer the bottom 3 than us!

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:07 - Apr 19 with 1857 viewsDrWig

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:04 - Apr 19 by perchrockjack

DOOM GLOOM WAR END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT.

Ive no cold Pinot Grigio

In my view that's an advantage. Pinot should be Noir in my view. Some Old Vine Zinfandel for me later. Maybe a glass of Sauvignon Blanc to warm up.

The only alternative to the spectacle is the spectacle of the alternative.

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:07 - Apr 19 with 1853 viewsMagic_Michu

Absolutely ecstatic with the result... all but secured our Premier League status for next season.

But this result and safety shouldn't cover up for the cracks that Garry Monk is not the man to lead us into the next campaign.

We weren't great out there today. We all want to see Garry do well and to remain at the club... but we really do need an experienced head to come in and help him out.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:07 - Apr 19 with 1846 viewsZut_Alors

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:05 - Apr 19 by Drizzy

Only saw the second half but thought Amat had a solid game. Calm and composed at the back which is just what we need. Would like to see him play out the rest of the season.

He was a bit shaky in the first half. Think that's why he was launching it long second, but, yeah, very solid after that. I think it helped that Remy faded a lot toward the end. We were making Shola look like a world beater first half, in the same way we did with Anichebe. Ash needs to be on those big guys.
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:08 - Apr 19 with 1821 viewsSwanseajill

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:05 - Apr 19 by perchrockjack

Lol Richie.
What a great result today mate.
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:09 - Apr 19 with 1811 viewsCooperman

That winner just blew my coupon to the tune of £183. However I couldn't give a shoite tonight.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:09 - Apr 19 with 1787 viewsexiledclaseboy

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 16:39 - Apr 19 by Dr_Winston

Dyer or Emnes. Guess which one Gazza went for.

The one who won the penalty that won the game and most likely secured our top flight status.

F*cking BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Poll: Tory leader

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:10 - Apr 19 with 1753 viewsAnotherJohn

Managed to follow that on Talksport's audio live commentary from 5000 miles away on a dodgy 3G connection too slow for streams. It is probably the most gratifying result of the season, because it means we are almost certainly safe. Well past midnight here, but will be staying up to look at the table and other results. Not even worried that our neighbours sneaked a late point.
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:11 - Apr 19 with 1727 viewsCatullus

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:05 - Apr 19 by perchrockjack

I've been wondering about his sanity for ages, either that or he turned to the bottle a while back!!

It's been a huge weekend for us, game 35 and we look safe. Fath, I can tell you where the doom and gloomers are, celebrating a huge win and not worrying about petty snidery on here.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:12 - Apr 19 with 1711 viewsJackfath

So we win and people start calling me a t wat etc.

Bonkers.

F uck off and lend your kind of support to a club more in line with your ideals.

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:12 - Apr 19 with 1702 viewsperchrockjack

lLorraine

You know what makes me tick unlike some on here. Maggie and I will be meeting up with our son/daughter (both scoucers) and we ll be celebrating.

Some crass stuff on here about who is negative/positive etc . REALLY, it what fans do

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:12 - Apr 19 with 1689 viewsJohnw102

Did notice all the Newcastle fans leaving before the final whistle, disgusting!!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:15 - Apr 19 with 1630 viewspansypants

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:04 - Apr 19 by Jackfath

Yeah.

Full of chops for someone who uses a food bank - where's his fellow army of keyboard warriors this week?????

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:15 - Apr 19 with 1610 viewsperchrockjack

no fathy;you turned on those who ve not been as sanguine as you.
I believe you re a liar, a charlatan/a hypocrite as I certain you ve been as worried as the rest of us but not had the honesty to admit it onhere.
So there

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:16 - Apr 19 with 1589 viewsDrizzle

On a serious note, can we play Newcastle every week. Double double.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024