Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread 08:51 - Apr 19 with 44912 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:17 - Apr 19 with 1861 viewsDr_Winston

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:09 - Apr 19 by exiledclaseboy

The one who won the penalty that won the game and most likely secured our top flight status.

F*cking BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Great. He'll have some good memories when we f*ck him off back to Middlesbrough in the summer.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:17 - Apr 19 with 1861 viewsJackSomething

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:12 - Apr 19 by perchrockjack

lLorraine

You know what makes me tick unlike some on here. Maggie and I will be meeting up with our son/daughter (both scoucers) and we ll be celebrating.

Some crass stuff on here about who is negative/positive etc . REALLY, it what fans do

That's strange coming from someone who was point scoring earlier on in the thread against those who weren't worried about relegation a few months ago.

Plenty who like to give it but can't take it back around here.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:18 - Apr 19 with 1852 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:15 - Apr 19 by perchrockjack

no fathy;you turned on those who ve not been as sanguine as you.
I believe you re a liar, a charlatan/a hypocrite as I certain you ve been as worried as the rest of us but not had the honesty to admit it onhere.
So there

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:19 - Apr 19 with 1824 viewsSwanseajill

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:12 - Apr 19 by perchrockjack

lLorraine

You know what makes me tick unlike some on here. Maggie and I will be meeting up with our son/daughter (both scoucers) and we ll be celebrating.

Some crass stuff on here about who is negative/positive etc . REALLY, it what fans do

Don't you think that many are like sheep Richie? one starts negative postings and many just follow.
And those that make a federal case about rumours, then think by repeating them zillions of times, that in the end they become facts ?
Mischeif makers trying to make themselves famous on here.
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:20 - Apr 19 with 1806 viewsperchrockjack

Not surprising to see you jumping in. Pitiful.
RIGHT NOW Im thinking about our club being almost safe. Im thinking of my dad now almost 90, Im thinking about friends sadly dead who arent able to see us now.
You and your ilk are interested only in point scoring on here. YOU VE given me plenty to take and Im still here.
Frankly, you and the others taking this view at this time are making me feel physically sick. so for that reason...

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:20 - Apr 19 with 1800 viewslibertine

what a beautiful 3 points

and they say a week in politics

doesn't that mike you feel soooooo much better

Bony Bony Bony if i was that way inclined.

So what do you think about jamies comments on chico

swansea are better playing with 10 men as he is a liability, lets buy Caulker when those lovely redbirds fall.

Wrong time for arguments guys
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:22 - Apr 19 with 1770 viewsJackSomething

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:20 - Apr 19 by perchrockjack

Not surprising to see you jumping in. Pitiful.
RIGHT NOW Im thinking about our club being almost safe. Im thinking of my dad now almost 90, Im thinking about friends sadly dead who arent able to see us now.
You and your ilk are interested only in point scoring on here. YOU VE given me plenty to take and Im still here.
Frankly, you and the others taking this view at this time are making me feel physically sick. so for that reason...

Somewhat like how most of your posts make me feel then.

Invoking people who are no longer with us to point score online? Pitiful.

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:22 - Apr 19 with 1768 viewsperchrockjack

I think sheep have a poor press just like scousers.
Frankly Im not bothered

Login to get fewer ads

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:23 - Apr 19 with 1749 viewsDr_Winston

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:17 - Apr 19 by JackSomething

That's strange coming from someone who was point scoring earlier on in the thread against those who weren't worried about relegation a few months ago.

Plenty who like to give it but can't take it back around here.

He HATES it when you pull him up for criticising people who do exactly what he likes doing most. Absolutely hates it.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:25 - Apr 19 with 1714 viewsblaine_scfc

Absolute massive result!! Surely we can't go down now? Wilfried Bony, ice cool
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:25 - Apr 19 with 1710 viewsCatullus

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:20 - Apr 19 by libertine

what a beautiful 3 points

and they say a week in politics

doesn't that mike you feel soooooo much better

Bony Bony Bony if i was that way inclined.

So what do you think about jamies comments on chico

swansea are better playing with 10 men as he is a liability, lets buy Caulker when those lovely redbirds fall.

Wrong time for arguments guys

Too true, it's time only to be happy that we got 3 points today and are all but safe. It'd probably take a miracle for us to go down now.

With that in mind, perhaps the team will give us a big performance and put a few goals on Villa. We can relax and enjoy the last few games.
It's rarely boring being a jack, there's always something going on.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:25 - Apr 19 with 1708 viewsJackSomething

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:23 - Apr 19 by Dr_Winston

He HATES it when you pull him up for criticising people who do exactly what he likes doing most. Absolutely hates it.

I've noticed that.

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:25 - Apr 19 with 1702 viewsperchrockjack

jOBS.

Typical really .
YOU have been as questioning as anyone but simply cannot admit when /if you might be wrong.

You need peace

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:28 - Apr 19 with 1655 viewsBryncochInn

I think we're all doom and gloomers when things aren't going well, that's the nature of football fans. This message board is relatively sane compared to other clubs' ive seen! I didn't think we'd win today but ecstatic to be proved wrong. WE ARE STAYING UP!

Some re-building and re-organizing to do in the summer of course, but we still have the core of a good Premier League team. The trouble makers in the squad need to either commit or go however and some strengthening is needed in key areas. Let's enjoy tonight though!
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:32 - Apr 19 with 1618 viewsperchrockjack

Thanks feck for that post above. THAT REALLY IS HOW IT IS

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:33 - Apr 19 with 1615 viewsC_jack

Holy smokes, we're SAFE and all people want to do is pick fights with people who disagree with their opinion.

Headcase of a place this is

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:36 - Apr 19 with 1583 viewsmonmouth

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:33 - Apr 19 by C_jack

Holy smokes, we're SAFE and all people want to do is pick fights with people who disagree with their opinion.

Aye, but I bet the Nooc site is a picture of joy, peace and sanity......

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:42 - Apr 19 with 1509 viewsPrivate_Partz

Pardew being an ungracious twot as usual on SSN.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:42 - Apr 19 with 1505 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:33 - Apr 19 by C_jack

Brill innit

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:44 - Apr 19 with 1478 viewswaynekerr55

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:42 - Apr 19 by Brynmill_Jack

Brill innit

No other place like it on the interweb

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:46 - Apr 19 with 1463 viewsperchrockjack

Y AMBITION is to meet Pardew. Im a better butter

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:49 - Apr 19 with 1436 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:46 - Apr 19 by perchrockjack

Y AMBITION is to meet Pardew. Im a better butter

Those years patrolling the Scotland Road came in handy no doubt Rich

The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 17:59 - Apr 19 with 1367 viewsZut_Alors

That's out first comeback win of the season, guys. We've played better and lost many times, but that performance is the one that got us a win.
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 18:08 - Apr 19 with 1312 views3swan

My match report

Mid 1st half felt sick
Last min 1st half felt better
Last few minutes 2nd half felt very very nervous
Last min felt Greaaaaaaaaaat
Last few seconds felt very nervous.
Now calmed down after disturbing the whole street when that pen went in.

It’s only 3 points isn’t it
The official Newcastle United V Swansea City match day thread on 18:10 - Apr 19 with 1303 viewsJackfath

I have had one person PM me their address this afternoon so I could go round there for a fight.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024