Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread 08:44 - May 3 with 12988 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 16:38 - May 3 with 1656 viewsJACKARSE

On the beach ...... 39% possession at home !!
The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 16:39 - May 3 with 1640 viewsShaky

I'm sorry, but Emnes just strikes me as a headless chicken.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 16:39 - May 3 with 1623 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 16:38 - May 3 by JACKARSE

On the beach ...... 39% possession at home !!

Get used to it. This isn't a one off. We've been conceding possession in every game lately. Our style is changing.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 16:43 - May 3 with 1581 viewsswanny

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 16:39 - May 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Get used to it. This isn't a one off. We've been conceding possession in every game lately. Our style is changing.

you are seriously boring

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 16:43 - May 3 with 1570 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 16:43 - May 3 by swanny

you are seriously boring

Yet seriously correct.

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 16:45 - May 3 with 1572 viewsShaky

Was that a peel of laughter or a collective groan just there when Emnes landed on his arse?

Misology -- It's a bitch

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 16:46 - May 3 with 1559 viewsWarwickHunt

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 16:39 - May 3 by Shaky

I'm sorry, but Emnes just strikes me as a headless chicken.

He's the new Messi. Apparently.
The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 16:47 - May 3 with 1543 viewsswanny

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 16:43 - May 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Yet seriously correct.

I seriously can't be bothered to argue . It's been a long season, I'm off.

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

Login to get fewer ads

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 16:49 - May 3 with 1508 viewsJACKARSE

FFS what a piss poor performance
The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 16:49 - May 3 with 1508 viewsepaul

Is the board going to go into meltdown

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 16:49 - May 3 with 1494 viewsDanielswan

Had to happen ..... bullocks, never seen us play so crappy.

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 16:49 - May 3 with 1471 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Wow. Vorm chickened out of jumping for that. I'd swear in his face if I saw him leaving the stadium.

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 16:50 - May 3 with 1465 viewsAtleticoAbertawe

FFS! What a stupid goal!

"If you bring in £80, then don’t spend £100. That’s not hard, is it?" - Huw Jenkins 2013

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 16:50 - May 3 with 1460 viewsDrizzy

Ugly defending there but it's all irrelevant.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 16:50 - May 3 with 1453 viewsShaky

Tragic but funny.

Misology -- It's a bitch

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 16:50 - May 3 with 1455 viewsperchrockjack

not the way to end but suffice to say feckoff vorm

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 16:51 - May 3 with 1407 viewsaspas45

poor attitude today - couldn’t be arsed the players

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 16:51 - May 3 with 1363 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 16:51 - May 3 by aspas45

poor attitude today - couldn’t be arsed the players

But I thought one of Garrys key attributes, if only attribute, was his ability to motivate the players?

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 16:52 - May 3 with 1351 viewsTomFoolery

Well, well well.
The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 16:52 - May 3 with 1329 viewsNogginthenog

Vorm was piss poor there, didn't even jump the twonk.
The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 16:52 - May 3 with 1322 viewsStarsky

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 16:46 - May 3 by WarwickHunt

He's the new Messi. Apparently.

Yeah, that's what we all said, the new Messi.

It's just the internet, init.

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 16:53 - May 3 with 1295 viewsepaul

Meh watched the last couple of mins to laff at the scum, you should have seen anals face in the crowd hahahahahaha

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 16:53 - May 3 with 1264 viewsAnotherJohn

Does not affect survival, but don't agree that the result is irrelevant. It tipped me towards a 'no' judgement for Monk. Poor motivation, poor tactics and outplayed by a team with key players missing.
New keeper wanted on 16:54 - May 3 with 1247 viewsspikeee

One with a set of balls to actually try and challenge a player.
Vorm should've punched that away instead of watching it like f.king lemon ¬
The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 16:54 - May 3 with 1237 viewsStarsky

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 16:51 - May 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

But I thought one of Garrys key attributes, if only attribute, was his ability to motivate the players?

Yes, yes, you must be right. We'll done you brilliant brilliant man

It's just the internet, init.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024