Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread 08:44 - May 3 with 12990 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 16:56 - May 3 with 2016 viewsJACKARSE

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 16:53 - May 3 by AnotherJohn

Does not affect survival, but don't agree that the result is irrelevant. It tipped me towards a 'no' judgement for Monk. Poor motivation, poor tactics and outplayed by a team with key players missing.

Yes piss poor
Feckin professional athletes my arse .... I'd doc their feckin wages for not turning up
The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 16:56 - May 3 with 2018 viewsunion_jack

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 16:51 - May 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

But I thought one of Garrys key attributes, if only attribute, was his ability to motivate the players?

This. It's his over familiarity with the players that worries me. I was waiting to see how they played today and there was no spark or energy.
I hope we make the decision to appoint the next manager seriously because it could be disastrous.
We are taking this loss (and one next week most probably) into next season now which is not good.
Disappointed!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 16:56 - May 3 with 2018 viewsVetchitBack

I really hope that was us not trying.

The most frustrating thing was the Laudrupian lethargy and lack of pressure on the ball which I thought Monk had stopped.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 16:57 - May 3 with 2009 viewsBryncochInn

F*@ks sake, Monk has done the job of keeping us up but he can't get the job full time. Abject performance, we're probably going to finish 15th - 17th now, how attractive is that to potential managers and players?
[Post edited 3 May 2014 16:58]
The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 16:57 - May 3 with 2008 viewshobo

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 16:53 - May 3 by AnotherJohn

Does not affect survival, but don't agree that the result is irrelevant. It tipped me towards a 'no' judgement for Monk. Poor motivation, poor tactics and outplayed by a team with key players missing.

Around £1m for each position dropped in the table too...
The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 16:58 - May 3 with 1985 viewsSgorioFruit

the magic 40 point milestone was taken away from us with 10 seconds to go because our players and keeper couldnt be arsed!!

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 16:59 - May 3 with 1934 viewslibertine

embaressing ! rubbish ! dissapointing!

should have been 0-0
The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 17:00 - May 3 with 1925 viewsVetchitBack

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 16:58 - May 3 by SgorioFruit

the magic 40 point milestone was taken away from us with 10 seconds to go because our players and keeper couldnt be arsed!!

I'm sick of talking about how poor Vorm is. If people can't see what's in front of them I give up.

Login to get fewer ads

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 17:00 - May 3 with 1921 viewsTomFoolery

How predictable. What ever camp you are on(regarding monk). Any result gives an avenue to reason.
[Post edited 3 May 2014 17:02]
The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 17:01 - May 3 with 1896 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

If that goal is what was needed to dig more peoples heads out of the sand regarding the football genius that is Garry Monk then I for one welcome this loss.

What you saw today will be replicated many, many times next season if he is allowed to take charge of us full time.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 17:04 - May 3 with 1847 viewsStarsky

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 16:50 - May 3 by Drizzy

Ugly defending there but it's all irrelevant.

Totally disagree. This was a chance for Monk and the team to give something back to the fans. They couldn't be arsed. Get a new manager in and let's sort out this fecking squad who are already on the beach.

It's just the internet, init.

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 17:05 - May 3 with 1834 viewsVetchitBack

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 17:04 - May 3 by Starsky

Totally disagree. This was a chance for Monk and the team to give something back to the fans. They couldn't be arsed. Get a new manager in and let's sort out this fecking squad who are already on the beach.

My only hope is that we "were" on-the-beach.

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 17:05 - May 3 with 1829 viewsTomFoolery

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 17:01 - May 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

If that goal is what was needed to dig more peoples heads out of the sand regarding the football genius that is Garry Monk then I for one welcome this loss.

What you saw today will be replicated many, many times next season if he is allowed to take charge of us full time.

Translation

Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah,Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah.

Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah,Blah, Blah, Blah.
The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 17:06 - May 3 with 1821 viewsShaky

I don't really know that much about Monk, but in the absence of great technical or strategic ability as a motivator he strikes me as being very much in the blood and guts mould, fighting on the beaches etc..

That's all very well when you are really in the shit, but you can not keep trotting out the same line all the time. It just becomes boring and tedious, and we may just have seen that manifesting today.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 17:08 - May 3 with 1792 viewsStarsky

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 16:39 - May 3 by Shaky

I'm sorry, but Emnes just strikes me as a headless chicken.

Yeah... The only one who seems to want the ball...

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 17:10 - May 3 with 1753 viewsWarwickHunt

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 17:08 - May 3 by Starsky

Yeah... The only one who seems to want the ball...

Shame he has the first touch of Max Clifford...
The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 17:16 - May 3 with 1676 viewswaynekerr55

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 17:10 - May 3 by WarwickHunt

You're going to get a telling off from Swancity ET AL. soon Mr HUNT
[Post edited 3 May 2014 17:16]

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 17:26 - May 3 with 1575 viewsDrizzy

Pathetic overreaction from the usual suspects. Southampton are a better team than us and it showed.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 17:32 - May 3 with 1512 viewswaynekerr55

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 17:26 - May 3 by Drizzy

Pathetic overreaction from the usual suspects. Southampton are a better team than us and it showed.

They've certainly benefitted from organisation and tactical discipline from a high quality coach. Be interested to see Pochettino's next move

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 17:33 - May 3 with 1506 viewsC_jack

The issue is in plain sight, the club will make it's decision and reap the rewards that it deserves.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 17:36 - May 3 with 1474 viewsStarsky

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 17:10 - May 3 by WarwickHunt

Max Clifford never got us 2 penalties though

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 17:37 - May 3 with 1465 viewsStarsky

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 17:26 - May 3 by Drizzy

If you class me as a usual suspect then your generalising a tad too much.

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 18:06 - May 3 with 1317 viewsBaker

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 17:37 - May 3 by Starsky

If you class me as a usual suspect then your generalising a tad too much.

Please please please Mr monk, f*ck off now.

Your British 'I am more senior than you lot' and your jealousy of higher earning foreigners is not what is needed here.

Bye.

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 18:13 - May 3 with 1283 viewsbuzzbox

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 16:58 - May 3 by SgorioFruit

In Vorm we have a keeper who offers no physical presence and he also lacks the bottle, a new keeper for next season needs to be up there as one of our main priorities.
The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 18:15 - May 3 with 1262 viewsJACKARSE

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 18:13 - May 3 by buzzbox

In Vorm we have a keeper who offers no physical presence and he also lacks the bottle, a new keeper for next season needs to be up there as one of our main priorities.

Main priority is a feckin manager mun ....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024