Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning 11:03 - Jun 21 with 11392 viewsFree_Willy

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-London/2014/06/20/Australia-to-stop-killer-ji

Not in the UK, we let them have street protests, teach in schools and decapitate soldiers on the streets of London. For FSake get a grip you islamophile gimps, what's it going to take for you absolute minges to do something, before a chemical bomb goes off in a major European city and all hell breaks loose. Jesus Christ
Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 11:06 - Jun 21 with 5319 viewsDarran

Well if the ones from Cardiff for instance were to return they should be jailed for a whole life term in my opinion.

Time for human rights in prison to take a rain check too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 11:38 - Jun 21 with 5287 viewsthe_oracle

..and yet you get 12 months in jail for chucking a bit of bacon and some chaps feelings were hurt.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-27941589
Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 12:43 - Jun 21 with 5264 viewsLord_Bony

I m sure 99.9% of Muslims would agree these people should not be allowed back into the UK.

FACT.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2014 14:40]

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 13:47 - Jun 21 with 5228 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I'm sure I saw on the news that we were arresting them on return to the U.K. Seems sensible enough to me.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 14:18 - Jun 21 with 5210 viewsexiledclaseboy

Free_Willy's muslim hating agenda is becoming quite overt.

Poll: Tory leader

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 14:27 - Jun 21 with 5196 viewsexiledclaseboy

Some of the comment on that article are hilarious. Makes the Daily Mail seem like simpering lefties. I do enjoy people Breitbart.

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 14:27 - Jun 21 with 5196 viewsGlyn1

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 14:18 - Jun 21 by exiledclaseboy

Free_Willy's muslim hating agenda is becoming quite overt.

There's a memorial near Fulham Football Ground in honour of British men (and women) who went to fight against the fascists and Nazis in the Spanish Civil War in the 1930s - I'm not certain what would happen to them today.

I've no problem with young British men who are going to Syria to defend the Syrian people against the Assad dictatorship - but it's different in Iraq and Somalia, so it's bloody complicated in other words.

But what the Australian Prime Minister seems to be saying is that they'll stop Australian citizens returning to Australia, and if they do return then they'll lock them up without trial. What's the point of defending our way of life if it means turning ourself into a dictatorship to do it?
[Post edited 21 Jun 2014 14:28]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 14:30 - Jun 21 with 5184 viewsJackfath

Enoch was right!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 14:32 - Jun 21 with 5186 viewsexiledclaseboy

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 14:27 - Jun 21 by Glyn1

There's a memorial near Fulham Football Ground in honour of British men (and women) who went to fight against the fascists and Nazis in the Spanish Civil War in the 1930s - I'm not certain what would happen to them today.

I've no problem with young British men who are going to Syria to defend the Syrian people against the Assad dictatorship - but it's different in Iraq and Somalia, so it's bloody complicated in other words.

But what the Australian Prime Minister seems to be saying is that they'll stop Australian citizens returning to Australia, and if they do return then they'll lock them up without trial. What's the point of defending our way of life if it means turning ourself into a dictatorship to do it?

Today the International Brigades would be slated by the simple-minded as lily-livered lefties, communists and various haters of freedom. Actually, many of them were communists but that's by the by.

You said a mouthful there, Glyn my friend, especially in the last paragraph and I agree.

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 14:48 - Jun 21 with 5166 viewsLord_Bony

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 14:30 - Jun 21 by Jackfath

Enoch was right!

Are you really a school teacher?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 17:26 - Jun 21 with 5089 viewsLohengrin

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 14:32 - Jun 21 by exiledclaseboy

Today the International Brigades would be slated by the simple-minded as lily-livered lefties, communists and various haters of freedom. Actually, many of them were communists but that's by the by.

You said a mouthful there, Glyn my friend, especially in the last paragraph and I agree.

It would be pretty nigh impossible to think of a latter-day equivalent for Stalin, Clase, but let's say for the sake of argument one was to arise. I think we both know what your opinion would be of those who would sign up to butcher at his behest. Why do you don the old rose tinted spectacles when you look back at La Guerra Civil Española?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 18:20 - Jun 21 with 5045 viewsquiff

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 17:26 - Jun 21 by Lohengrin

It would be pretty nigh impossible to think of a latter-day equivalent for Stalin, Clase, but let's say for the sake of argument one was to arise. I think we both know what your opinion would be of those who would sign up to butcher at his behest. Why do you don the old rose tinted spectacles when you look back at La Guerra Civil Española?

Because Franco on the other side (with Hitler in support) was a lovley bloke of course...
[Post edited 21 Jun 2014 18:34]

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 19:36 - Jun 21 with 5004 viewsLohengrin

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 18:20 - Jun 21 by quiff

Because Franco on the other side (with Hitler in support) was a lovley bloke of course...
[Post edited 21 Jun 2014 18:34]

I don't think anybody on here has ever described Franco as anything approaching lovely.

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 20:13 - Jun 21 with 4980 viewsDyfnant

So do these Australians have dual nationality with a country involved in this conflict?

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 20:19 - Jun 21 with 4971 viewsLohengrin

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 20:13 - Jun 21 by Dyfnant

So do these Australians have dual nationality with a country involved in this conflict?

It's these "Australians" they want to see the back of. Can you blame them?

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 20:33 - Jun 21 with 4946 viewsDyfnant

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 20:19 - Jun 21 by Lohengrin

It's these "Australians" they want to see the back of. Can you blame them?

'Anti Islamic movie' ?!? Are they forcing them to watch it then

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 20:36 - Jun 21 with 4935 viewsDarran

If anyone's got any problem with the f*ckers from Cardiff being thrown in an American style prison cell for a whole life term as soon as they set foot back in Britain for safety reasons there's something radically wrong with them.

And that goes for anyone of any colour or religion,as for whoever killed the Saudi woman in Essex they should have they throat slit with a Stanley knife.

This country's going down the pan fast with all this left/right bollox,if it's f*cking wrong it's wrong

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 22:58 - Jun 21 with 4877 viewsFree_Willy

I don't fin hate muslims, in fact I admire the vast majority of that community. I hate brain washed ideological psychos bank rolled by Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Kuwait, who use religion to go around stirring up trouble, killing innocent people.
Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 16:52 - Jun 22 with 4741 viewscontroversial_jack

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 14:27 - Jun 21 by Glyn1

Excellent post with many good well thought out points, unlike most of the mindless brainwashed fools on here
Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 16:57 - Jun 22 with 4736 viewsexiledclaseboy

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 20:36 - Jun 21 by Darran

If anyone's got any problem with the f*ckers from Cardiff being thrown in an American style prison cell for a whole life term as soon as they set foot back in Britain for safety reasons there's something radically wrong with them.

And that goes for anyone of any colour or religion,as for whoever killed the Saudi woman in Essex they should have they throat slit with a Stanley knife.

This country's going down the pan fast with all this left/right bollox,if it's f*cking wrong it's wrong

Arf. Only just noticed this little beauty. Banging on about "left/right" again I see. No one else mentioned it. Just you. Obsessed.

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 18:01 - Jun 22 with 4717 viewsLohengrin

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 16:52 - Jun 22 by controversial_jack

Excellent post with many good well thought out points, unlike most of the mindless brainwashed fools on here

It's the touchingly naive armchair opinon of somebody who's never heard a shot fired in anger or seen a sundered corpse close to. The Australian PM doesn't want radicalised moslems back over the border who have seen and done both in a cause that isn't Australia's. Good for him; lucky for them he's got a bit of backbone.

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returnin on 18:13 - Jun 22 with 4706 viewsDarran

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 16:57 - Jun 22 by exiledclaseboy

Arf. Only just noticed this little beauty. Banging on about "left/right" again I see. No one else mentioned it. Just you. Obsessed.

Nobody needs to see,only a rampant leftie would have a problem with the scum c*nt being locked up without a trial. WTF does he need a trial for he should never be allowed to walk the streets of Britain again,I hope he gets killed.

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returnin on 19:03 - Jun 22 with 4690 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returnin on 18:13 - Jun 22 by Darran

Nobody needs to see,only a rampant leftie would have a problem with the scum c*nt being locked up without a trial. WTF does he need a trial for he should never be allowed to walk the streets of Britain again,I hope he gets killed.

Yeah, Stalin was notoriously lenient with dissenters

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returnin on 19:05 - Jun 22 with 4686 viewsDarran

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returnin on 19:03 - Jun 22 by Brynmill_Jack

You can do one too.

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returnin on 19:09 - Jun 22 with 4685 viewsLohengrin

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returnin on 19:03 - Jun 22 by Brynmill_Jack

Which serves really to underscore my earlier point about Stalin's helions and how laughable it is to venerate them.

Some things really are black and white; there are the civilised and then there's the others. The others we keep at bay. If we mention them at all it's as an object lesson.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024