Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy 14:11 - Jul 24 with 8934 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The revolution begins!
[Post edited 24 Jul 2014 14:11]

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 11:13 - Jul 27 with 1731 viewsAquinas

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 19:44 - Jul 24 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

No. What I am expecting is follows;

If we are going to spend such huge fees on going on a foreign tour (I'm guessing this cost in the hundreds of thousands at the very least) then we should be playing far superior opposition than what we did, in as many huge metropolis areas as possible.

We went to Chicago and didn't play one match there, it is mind boggling. I don't think any other team has gone out there and participated in such a low key tour than us.

Well you're wrong there.

Palace are playing a 3rd division American team on Monday, the 'Richmond Kickers'. That is the definition of low key.
Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 11:20 - Jul 27 with 1725 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 11:13 - Jul 27 by Aquinas

Well you're wrong there.

Palace are playing a 3rd division American team on Monday, the 'Richmond Kickers'. That is the definition of low key.

They also played Philadelphia Union and Columbus Crew, two MLS sides.

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 11:50 - Jul 27 with 1704 viewsAquinas

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 11:20 - Jul 27 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

They also played Philadelphia Union and Columbus Crew, two MLS sides.

Yeah against Columbus Crew in the huge 'metropolis' of Columbus, who's average attendance is 16k and Philadelphia Union who's ground capacity is 18k.
Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 12:00 - Jul 27 with 1697 viewsDrizzy

Anyone moaning about the quality of opposition we played on the pre-season tour of the USA has spectacularly missed the point. It was a marketing decision and by all counts it was quite a successful one too. We were there to boost the club's profile in the USA, the matches were glorified training sessions.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 12:17 - Jul 27 with 1687 viewsexiledclaseboy

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 12:00 - Jul 27 by Drizzy

Anyone moaning about the quality of opposition we played on the pre-season tour of the USA has spectacularly missed the point. It was a marketing decision and by all counts it was quite a successful one too. We were there to boost the club's profile in the USA, the matches were glorified training sessions.

Yes but Dwight needs to seize every available stick he can to beat the club with. It's his gimmick and he can't let it go now as it's so firmly established.

Poll: Tory leader

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 12:20 - Jul 27 with 1684 viewsdameedna

(No subject) (n/t) on 15:49 - Jul 24 by cymrojack

[Post edited 10 Jun 2021 11:24]

Amat not good enough at moment to play RB in a 3 at the back
eg Would have to go with Williams Chico and Ki
But prefer 451
Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 12:20 - Jul 27 with 1685 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 12:17 - Jul 27 by exiledclaseboy

Yes but Dwight needs to seize every available stick he can to beat the club with. It's his gimmick and he can't let it go now as it's so firmly established.

What's your gimmick?

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 12:21 - Jul 27 with 1684 viewsexiledclaseboy

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 12:20 - Jul 27 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

What's your gimmick?

Being a forum legend (that's for Perchie).

Login to get fewer ads

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 13:35 - Jul 27 with 1654 viewsadamswan

Why can't everyone please just stop responding to his posts. He's like a child getting pleasure from prank calling, or knocking doors and running away, and everyone getting stressed over it is precisely what he is looking for. Posting blatantly inflammatory and derisory posts about Swansea as the bait, then arguing with everyone as though he is Swansea's most passionate and loyal fan. Quite frankly fella, if you are over 12 years of age you drastically need to grow up, and if you aren't, maybe take a look at your life and wonder why you get so much pleasure from this nonsense day in day out.
Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 14:43 - Jul 27 with 1620 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Final score was 3-2 to Manchester United.

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 06:45 - Aug 17 with 1553 viewsdgt73

The revolution is over.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 07:59 - Aug 17 with 1477 viewsdgt73

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 14:43 - Jul 27 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Final score was 3-2 to Manchester United.

No Dwight the final score was Manchester United 1 the mighty JACKS 2.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 08:05 - Aug 17 with 1454 viewsjackforever

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 14:20 - Jul 25 by perchrockjack

I hope we respect manure and utterly fail to read the script. WE WILL AND I say 2-1 to us, that swansea

Good shout perchie
Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 10:41 - Aug 17 with 1335 viewsPedroJack

I won £230 on us winning yesterday. Where's Dwight the Manc today lol?
Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 13:54 - Aug 17 with 1190 viewsWxmJax

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 10:41 - Aug 17 by PedroJack

Nice one, a win, win.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 14:11 - Aug 17 with 1156 viewsexiledclaseboy

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 10:41 - Aug 17 by PedroJack

Dwight popped in yesterday to predict a thumping 4-0 defeat for the Swans but hasn't been spotted since. Funny that.

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 14:21 - Aug 17 with 1132 viewsdickythorpe

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 14:11 - Aug 17 by exiledclaseboy

Dwight popped in yesterday to predict a thumping 4-0 defeat for the Swans but hasn't been spotted since. Funny that.

And the worst thing about Manure fans is that when we lose they will turn round and say " how could you have lost after beating us? "

I had it off a Chelsea fan after we beat them in the Capital One cup semi then lost 1nil away to West Ham away a few games later.

I just smiled which got a grunt.
Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 15:09 - Aug 17 with 1077 viewsperchrockjack

So not a complete cock then.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 15:52 - Aug 17 with 1014 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 14:11 - Aug 17 by exiledclaseboy

Well either you are lying or you are unaware that I have posted since then. Please don't go down the Jethro route of making up lies about me to try and make me look bad. It didn't work out to well for him.

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 15:56 - Aug 17 with 993 viewsBanosswan

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 15:52 - Aug 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Well either you are lying or you are unaware that I have posted since then. Please don't go down the Jethro route of making up lies about me to try and make me look bad. It didn't work out to well for him.

Did you consider jumping off the bridge in the tiger enclosure in Busch gardens?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 15:57 - Aug 17 with 987 viewsexiledclaseboy

I don't make things up, Dwighty. If you have posted since your gleeful pre-match prediction, I was not aware of it.

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 16:03 - Aug 17 with 954 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 15:56 - Aug 17 by Banosswan

Did you consider jumping off the bridge in the tiger enclosure in Busch gardens?

No. I did make a lot of notes there though which will likely be useful to me this coming academic year.

You were correct regarding the stereotypical behaviour the tigers were displaying, although that happens in nearly (I've never seen one where it doesn't occur) tiger enclosure in the world. It wasn't the worst zoological gardens I have visited in terms of enclosure design, there are many in the U.K which are far worse (Blackpool is appalling).

Also I do not think 'suicide jokes' are appropriate at this moment in time after such a high profile incident.

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 16:03 - Aug 17 with 954 viewsSweyns_Eye

DYSS, I can assure you that no one has to make up lies about you to make you look bad. You very often do that all by yourself.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 16:07 - Aug 17 with 929 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 16:03 - Aug 17 by Sweyns_Eye

DYSS, I can assure you that no one has to make up lies about you to make you look bad. You very often do that all by yourself.

Well then your assurances are just empty promises as off the top of my head I can think of 4 examples of where people have made up lies about me and posted them on this forum. I dread to think what was posted about me the 17 days or so I didn't visit this site.

I wonder if the site was any better or any worse while I was away?

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 16:09 - Aug 17 with 925 viewsshimmie

Manchester United 7-0 LA Galaxy on 16:03 - Aug 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

No. I did make a lot of notes there though which will likely be useful to me this coming academic year.

You were correct regarding the stereotypical behaviour the tigers were displaying, although that happens in nearly (I've never seen one where it doesn't occur) tiger enclosure in the world. It wasn't the worst zoological gardens I have visited in terms of enclosure design, there are many in the U.K which are far worse (Blackpool is appalling).

Also I do not think 'suicide jokes' are appropriate at this moment in time after such a high profile incident.

Utter, utter c**t.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024