Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We really need to get behind the team 09:03 - Aug 17 with 1670 viewsowainglyndwr

Over the next 2 home games with us then possibly only needing 31 more points after just 3 games in.
I also have a feeling that this is our year to reach the FA cup final
We really need to get behind the team on 09:11 - Aug 17 with 1634 viewsStarsky

We could get behind them for ALL the home games, there's a thought

It's just the internet, init.

We really need to get behind the team on 09:14 - Aug 17 with 1620 viewsPrivate_Partz

We really need to get behind the team on 09:11 - Aug 17 by Starsky

Indeed. In all fairness though we do not do a bad job. We seem to be praised by away fans for our home support. Also the Away support is second to none barring a few exceptions.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

We really need to get behind the team on 09:17 - Aug 17 with 1597 viewsStarsky

We really need to get behind the team on 09:14 - Aug 17 by Private_Partz

Indeed. In all fairness though we do not do a bad job. We seem to be praised by away fans for our home support. Also the Away support is second to none barring a few exceptions.

I didn't mean the way you took it there PP?
I was just saying not just the 2 next games. I think our home support is underrated

It's just the internet, init.

We really need to get behind the team on 10:29 - Aug 17 with 1509 viewsowainglyndwr

We really need to get behind the team on 09:11 - Aug 17 by Starsky

Of course what what a great passion we could be in after just 3 games
We really need to get behind the team on 10:43 - Aug 17 with 1465 viewsSwansNZ

Will we win the FA cup final, or lose? 'cos if we were to reach the final, only to lose, I'd rather not bother.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

We really need to get behind the team on 10:46 - Aug 17 with 1451 viewsSwan91

We really need to get behind the team on 10:43 - Aug 17 by SwansNZ

Will we win the FA cup final, or lose? 'cos if we were to reach the final, only to lose, I'd rather not bother.

But if we lose in the final to a top 4 team doesn't that mean we get Europa spot anyway?
We really need to get behind the team on 10:50 - Aug 17 with 1429 viewsSwansNZ

We really need to get behind the team on 10:46 - Aug 17 by Swan91

But if we lose in the final to a top 4 team doesn't that mean we get Europa spot anyway?

Mmmm, I forget - do we want European football? (I do)

What if we are a top 4 team?

We really need to get behind the team on 10:56 - Aug 17 with 1401 viewsJackfath

We really need to get behind the team on 10:50 - Aug 17 by SwansNZ

Mmmm, I forget - do we want European football? (I do)

What if we are a top 4 team?

Let's not get carried away.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

We really need to get behind the team on 11:03 - Aug 17 with 1377 viewsClinton

A great opportunity next week. New boys Burnley have to wait until Monday when they will get all fired up with their debut against Chelsea.
Then they have less then a week to recover, and they have to travel down to us so they have less preparation time.
They will doubtless bring a noisy crew for their first away premier match. So we need to drown them out.
Great support yesterday, let's keep it going.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

We really need to get behind the team on 11:04 - Aug 17 with 1377 viewsSwansNZ

We really need to get behind the team on 10:56 - Aug 17 by Jackfath

Let's not get carried away.

Ok, you're right.
Top 6

We really need to get behind the team on 11:07 - Aug 17 with 1349 viewsJackfath

We really need to get behind the team on 11:04 - Aug 17 by SwansNZ

Ok, you're right.
Top 6

Man U
Liverpool
Man City
Arsenal
Chelsea
Spurs

Above us. If we end up in 7th - 10th spot we will have done remarkably well.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

We really need to get behind the team on 11:13 - Aug 17 with 1334 viewsSwansNZ

We really need to get behind the team on 11:07 - Aug 17 by Jackfath

Man U
Liverpool
Man City
Arsenal
Chelsea
Spurs

Ok, deal - I'll settle for 7th

We really need to get behind the team on 13:39 - Aug 17 with 1170 viewsWxmJax

Loved seeing the fans at the end of the game yesterday on MOTD, the sheer joy on their faces was great. Nice to see them getting a mention for their "sacked in the morning" chant as well. I think even the Mancs laughed when we sang it at Fergie's last home game.

And to think we didn't go because we've been there quite a bit in the last few years and thought that we'd put the money towards other away trips like Leicester and Burnley...........

SHIT !

The look my lad gave me at the end, even though we were punching the air.

Never mind, we're going to the next two

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

We really need to get behind the team on 13:44 - Aug 17 with 1153 viewsPrivate_Partz

We really need to get behind the team on 09:17 - Aug 17 by Starsky

I didn't mean the way you took it there PP?
I was just saying not just the 2 next games. I think our home support is underrated

Agree 100%

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

We really need to get behind the team on 13:54 - Aug 17 with 1134 viewsDafyddHuw

We really need to get behind the team on 11:07 - Aug 17 by Jackfath

Man U
Liverpool
Man City
Arsenal
Chelsea
Spurs

and Everton
We really need to get behind the team on 00:30 - Aug 18 with 986 viewstruckjack

To respond to the op. As Ash said on his interview after the Man U game, 'the fans are great....especially the away one's'. The thing is, there are so many 'new' fans at the Lib, good on them for coming and all that, but who seem to expect to win every game. The away gang are mostly stalwarts and dont mind letting rip. If were 3-0 down then we're going to win 4-3 style. When we're not winning at home then some can turn on the team. The crowd can lift a team and they can demoralise it too. At least we've still got Bony so his song can still get things bouncing.
We really need to get behind the team on 17:59 - Aug 18 with 865 viewskopperburgjack

We really need to get behind the team on 09:14 - Aug 17 by Private_Partz

We have a more tense and intimidating home support because the singing is next to the away fans, the way it should be.
Our away support however is good but not in the same league as the likes of united and palace.

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

We really need to get behind the team on 19:42 - Aug 18 with 801 viewsSpratty

We really need to get behind the team on 13:39 - Aug 17 by WxmJax

Loved seeing the fans at the end of the game yesterday on MOTD, the sheer joy on their faces was great. Nice to see them getting a mention for their "sacked in the morning" chant as well. I think even the Mancs laughed when we sang it at Fergie's last home game.

And to think we didn't go because we've been there quite a bit in the last few years and thought that we'd put the money towards other away trips like Leicester and Burnley...........

SHIT !

The look my lad gave me at the end, even though we were punching the air.

Never mind, we're going to the next two

Did the same in Jan, chose the league game
We really need to get behind the team on 22:37 - Aug 18 with 711 viewsswanduck

We really need to get behind the team on 11:03 - Aug 17 by Clinton

A great opportunity next week. New boys Burnley have to wait until Monday when they will get all fired up with their debut against Chelsea.
Then they have less then a week to recover, and they have to travel down to us so they have less preparation time.
They will doubtless bring a noisy crew for their first away premier match. So we need to drown them out.
Great support yesterday, let's keep it going.

Hope they are a bit louder than tonight, only time I heard them was when they got their goal.
We really need to get behind the team on 06:40 - Aug 19 with 632 viewsTummer_from_Texas

How many tickets do visiting fans usually receive at Liberty? And how many are Burnley expected to bring?

That should be an awesome atmosphere on Saturday!

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024