Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michu speaketh 16:32 - Jul 25 with 8389 viewsDarran

Pr1ck.

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Michu-hints-Napoli-stay-completing-loan-

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Michu speaketh on 16:44 - Jul 25 with 3929 viewsJackistentialist

I loathe how so many players appear to be completely unaware at the role the club has played in furthering their careers.

This club brought him from relative obscurity and gave him the opportunity to perform on the highest stage, yet he seems to want to get away from here like it's a stinking fart... Bad form.
Michu speaketh on 16:48 - Jul 25 with 3893 viewsraynor94

No thanks to us as a club at all in that statement, sadly lacking in class, tarnished his memory for me

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Michu speaketh on 16:48 - Jul 25 with 3892 viewsApeShit

Michu speaketh on 16:44 - Jul 25 by Jackistentialist

I loathe how so many players appear to be completely unaware at the role the club has played in furthering their careers.

This club brought him from relative obscurity and gave him the opportunity to perform on the highest stage, yet he seems to want to get away from here like it's a stinking fart... Bad form.

How have you come to that conclusion from that article?

Yes we gave him the opportunity to play in the Premier League but he scored all the goals and put in the performances to keep us in the Premier League.
Michu speaketh on 16:53 - Jul 25 with 3846 viewsSweyns_Eye

Considering the audience that statement was aimed at, I see nothing out of order or disrespectful to Swansea in what he said. He's not obligated to doff his cap to us. We either want him back as he was in his first season with us, or sold on for the highest amount we can get for him. We certainly don't want an injury prone sulky 'mare in our squad.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

Michu speaketh on 16:56 - Jul 25 with 3817 viewsPhil_S

Michu speaketh on 16:53 - Jul 25 by Sweyns_Eye

Considering the audience that statement was aimed at, I see nothing out of order or disrespectful to Swansea in what he said. He's not obligated to doff his cap to us. We either want him back as he was in his first season with us, or sold on for the highest amount we can get for him. We certainly don't want an injury prone sulky 'mare in our squad.

yOu froget all past players need to say how great we are, how the fans were magnificent and how much they will miss us all and most importantly the views of Worm's Head.

If they don't do that then they were rubbish and were lucky that we took pity on them in their careers.

You know the form
Michu speaketh on 16:56 - Jul 25 with 3805 viewsJackistentialist

Oh certainly not obligated, but the lack of class is evident.

It isn't particularly surprising to me since it's well known that he looked at Laudrup through rose-tinted glasses.
Michu speaketh on 16:57 - Jul 25 with 3797 viewsraynor94

I just think this injury has been greatly exaggerated since last April, he just didn't want to play for us anymore, time will tell

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Michu speaketh on 16:59 - Jul 25 with 3773 viewsnyc_swans

"My best position is behind the forward, but I will play where the coach wants."

cool change of attitude bro.
Login to get fewer ads

Michu speaketh on 17:00 - Jul 25 with 3768 viewsSweyns_Eye

Personally, I don't know how any former player copes without the regular opportunity to scoff rissoles at Rossi's

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

Michu speaketh on 17:00 - Jul 25 with 3766 viewsJackistentialist

Michu speaketh on 16:56 - Jul 25 by Phil_S

yOu froget all past players need to say how great we are, how the fans were magnificent and how much they will miss us all and most importantly the views of Worm's Head.

If they don't do that then they were rubbish and were lucky that we took pity on them in their careers.

You know the form

Now now, let's not overstate this...

I'm not asking him to bow down in a pathetic heap, saluting us as the greatest thing since paella; he could however at least try to look like he doesn't wish to run away from the club which brought him to prominence like Usain Bolt.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2014 17:02]
Michu speaketh on 17:04 - Jul 25 with 3718 viewslonglostjack

At the end of the day it's a professional game. I can't see any disrespect to the club in those comments. I would love it if players showed loyalty to the club but that's just wishful thinking post Bosman.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Michu speaketh on 17:08 - Jul 25 with 3684 viewscontroversial_jack

Michu speaketh on 16:48 - Jul 25 by raynor94

No thanks to us as a club at all in that statement, sadly lacking in class, tarnished his memory for me

Don't be silly1 he's a pro , goes where the money is
Michu speaketh on 17:09 - Jul 25 with 3675 viewsPhil_S

Michu speaketh on 17:00 - Jul 25 by Jackistentialist

Now now, let's not overstate this...

I'm not asking him to bow down in a pathetic heap, saluting us as the greatest thing since paella; he could however at least try to look like he doesn't wish to run away from the club which brought him to prominence like Usain Bolt.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2014 17:02]

Why would he need to? He wanted to leave, we allowed that to happen

We owe him nothing, he owes us nothing
Michu speaketh on 17:12 - Jul 25 with 3652 viewsRogueTrooper

Michu speaketh on 17:09 - Jul 25 by Phil_S

Why would he need to? He wanted to leave, we allowed that to happen

We owe him nothing, he owes us nothing

Apart from a tidy bit of transfer fee profit, I hope he becomes indispensible at Napoli personally, the club will get a decent wedge, especially considering the money we paid for him

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Michu speaketh on 17:15 - Jul 25 with 3635 viewsPrivate_Partz

That statement was aimed at the Napoli fans and not us. It seems we are not going to get any explanation as to why he left.
It does leave us thinking that he did not want to play for the club because ML was sacked. That could also suggest he was feigning injury as well. Because of this I feel he should have made a statement to the fans who fully supported him when he was here. Like many on here I have lost a lot of respect for him as things stand.
It would not surprise me if we have a miraculous return to form. If this is the case I hope the club have kept the transfer fee open so that we can get the going rate for a player of his ability.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Michu speaketh on 17:16 - Jul 25 with 3621 viewsApeShit

There are some sensitive souls on here, crying because he didn't say goodbye to them.
Michu speaketh on 17:18 - Jul 25 with 3613 viewsNeath_Jack

Look out they're off again. Ben had it yesterday for being nothing but complimentary to us.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Michu speaketh on 17:18 - Jul 25 with 3613 viewsStarsky

Michu speaketh on 17:15 - Jul 25 by Private_Partz

That statement was aimed at the Napoli fans and not us. It seems we are not going to get any explanation as to why he left.
It does leave us thinking that he did not want to play for the club because ML was sacked. That could also suggest he was feigning injury as well. Because of this I feel he should have made a statement to the fans who fully supported him when he was here. Like many on here I have lost a lot of respect for him as things stand.
It would not surprise me if we have a miraculous return to form. If this is the case I hope the club have kept the transfer fee open so that we can get the going rate for a player of his ability.

I agree. sorry Phil, I need to be told how I'm appreciated quite regularly.
It puts a spring in my step.

It's just the internet, init.

Michu speaketh on 17:20 - Jul 25 with 3583 viewsPhil_S

Michu speaketh on 17:18 - Jul 25 by Starsky

I agree. sorry Phil, I need to be told how I'm appreciated quite regularly.
It puts a spring in my step.

Michu used to ignore you when he posted on here!
Michu speaketh on 17:24 - Jul 25 with 3552 viewsPrivate_Partz

I am not Phil. :-)
I was thinking more about Michu than our 'sensitive' fans. There are a lot of us supporting a team in one of the top leagues in the world. His stock has fallen along with his reputation at the moment. It does him no good keeping schtum.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Michu speaketh on 17:24 - Jul 25 with 3552 viewsDarran

Michu speaketh on 17:18 - Jul 25 by Neath_Jack

Look out they're off again. Ben had it yesterday for being nothing but complimentary to us.

Is that Ben 'I never wanted to move but did at the first opportunity' Davies?

Michu speaketh on 17:26 - Jul 25 with 3532 viewsHighjack

On last seasons abject and sulky performances it's a case of good riddance. Like a lot of the recent signings that we are currently trying to get rid of, there's lots of talent but not a lot going on upstairs, which is possibly why no other clubs took risks on them when we did.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Michu speaketh on 17:27 - Jul 25 with 3522 viewsOldjack

We put him on the world stage and not even a thanks ,fuk im

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Michu speaketh on 17:29 - Jul 25 with 3511 viewsNeath_Jack

Michu speaketh on 17:24 - Jul 25 by Darran

Is that Ben 'I never wanted to move but did at the first opportunity' Davies?

You'd be nothing without moaning Dar, never mind for Wales, you could captain the World 11 in moaning.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Michu speaketh on 17:31 - Jul 25 with 3487 viewsDarran

Michu speaketh on 17:29 - Jul 25 by Neath_Jack

You'd be nothing without moaning Dar, never mind for Wales, you could captain the World 11 in moaning.

It's not called moaning it's called speaking the truth,there's a difference.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024