Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners 18:43 - Sep 30 with 3864 viewsJackfath

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 18:49 - Sep 30 with 1388 viewsDarran

I can't be in it ive got one for life mun.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 18:55 - Sep 30 with 1368 viewsThursday

Let's be fair. There'll be no glory in winning it this year.
POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 18:56 - Sep 30 with 1367 viewsHighjack

I just realised I never handed the trophy back in 2009. Might get something for it on ebay...

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 18:56 - Sep 30 with 1366 viewsC_jack

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 18:49 - Sep 30 by Darran

I can't be in it ive got one for life mun.

Surely you lost that once you brought the forum into disrepute?

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 18:56 - Sep 30 with 1362 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Will the ceremony be held outside the ticket office?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 18:59 - Sep 30 with 1350 viewsexiledclaseboy

In the spirit of the new way of choosing the Ryder Cup captain, this year's PotY will be chosen by a committee consisting of the last five Posters of the Year with Darran by virtue of his lifetime achievement award and Phil as site owner. There will be no cliques because this site doesn't tolerate such behaviour, nominations will be accepted between 1 and 15 December. The committee will meet to decide the winner in the week running up to Christmas.

Poll: Tory leader

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 19:00 - Sep 30 with 1341 viewsDr_Winston

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 18:59 - Sep 30 by exiledclaseboy

In the spirit of the new way of choosing the Ryder Cup captain, this year's PotY will be chosen by a committee consisting of the last five Posters of the Year with Darran by virtue of his lifetime achievement award and Phil as site owner. There will be no cliques because this site doesn't tolerate such behaviour, nominations will be accepted between 1 and 15 December. The committee will meet to decide the winner in the week running up to Christmas.

Who were the last five?

Me, Fathy and Prosser I can remember. Didn't you win it once too?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 19:01 - Sep 30 with 1332 viewsDarran

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 19:00 - Sep 30 by Dr_Winston

Who were the last five?

Cudey and Highjack.

Oldjacks never won it.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 19:02 - Sep 30 with 1331 viewsexiledclaseboy

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 19:00 - Sep 30 by Dr_Winston

Who were the last five?

Yes. And Highjack in 2009 so he's in too. I want to see if he actually looks like a monkey.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 19:04 - Sep 30 with 1320 viewsJackfath

The winners should all get a free season ticket for life.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 19:09 - Sep 30 with 1311 viewsexiledclaseboy

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 19:04 - Sep 30 by Jackfath

The winners should all get a free season ticket for life.

Phil will see to that before the Trust sells up to the US investors and the Board members all retire to the Bahamas.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 19:13 - Sep 30 with 1301 viewsjackforever

Feck me sideways what a list. Imagine what a list of the 5 worst would look like.
POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 19:19 - Sep 30 with 1289 viewsexiledclaseboy

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 19:13 - Sep 30 by jackforever

Feck me sideways what a list. Imagine what a list of the 5 worst would look like.

Give us your "worst five" list then. Go on, you know you want to.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 19:59 - Sep 30 with 1232 viewsMartyrman57

I assume from the nomination this should have been posted on the Manure or Crapdiff fans forum site ?
POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 20:00 - Sep 30 with 1229 viewsJoe_bradshaw

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 18:59 - Sep 30 by exiledclaseboy

There's nothing like democracy.

And that's nothing like democracy.

It seems the clique are afraid of one man (or woman), one vote in case the electorate doesn't come up with the right answer.

I know you were joking ( I think).

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 20:07 - Sep 30 with 1212 viewsSwansNZ

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 19:19 - Sep 30 by exiledclaseboy

Give us your "worst five" list then. Go on, you know you want to.

same as the list above, I'd imagine

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 20:22 - Sep 30 with 1176 viewsjackforever

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 20:07 - Sep 30 by SwansNZ

same as the list above, I'd imagine

With the odd exception.
POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 20:24 - Sep 30 with 1172 viewsperchrockjack

Depends how one defines "worse"..

Bland is bad though

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 23:29 - Sep 30 with 1068 viewsLiberty

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 20:24 - Sep 30 by perchrockjack

Depends how one defines "worse"..

Bland is bad though

My computer is playing up, where is the 'none of the above' option ?, or the 5 or 6 decent and regular posters with no agenda or politics.

This feels like a North Korean or Afghan poll, I realise that is how past winners have achieved such greatness, but it is 2014. Wake up and smell coffee.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 23:33 - Sep 30 with 1057 viewsperchrockjack

Whenever I see that phrase I know it's time for my hot chocolate and raisins.

Hope we both see the dawn of a new day lib

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 23:35 - Sep 30 with 1056 viewsjackportis

Swanjack gets my vote - class, intellegence, humour, brains this guy has it all.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 00:05 - Oct 1 with 1024 viewsLiberty

To the OP, put the word ' worse' in front of it and b ang on. Pathetic all round really.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 01:16 - Oct 1 with 997 viewsHighjack

When I won it we were in League one and there were only 4 posters on here.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 07:45 - Oct 1 with 923 viewsJackfath

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 23:29 - Sep 30 by Liberty

My computer is playing up, where is the 'none of the above' option ?, or the 5 or 6 decent and regular posters with no agenda or politics.

This feels like a North Korean or Afghan poll, I realise that is how past winners have achieved such greatness, but it is 2014. Wake up and smell coffee.

It's ok Lib, I understand. Like I've told others on here before, keep going with your posts and hopefully sooner or later you'll develop a fan base. Ones that come on here and mention you continually, ones that come on here, don't post anything, but arrow all your posts.

Give yourself a couple of years to establish and one day who knows, you may be rubbing shoulders with the giant of planet swans mentioned as previous winners of the sought after poster of the year title.

I, and I am damn sure the other previous winners wish you well and luck in your quest.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2014 - early runners on 09:48 - Oct 1 with 871 viewsdickythorpe

I've got odds at Coral of 10000000000/1 on dailew
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024