Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Belgium away 10:20 - Oct 17 with 8150 viewsswantastic

I know we don't follow Wales 😉 but who's heading out next month for the Welsh match? Should be a good trip 🍻 and I see no reason why we can't nick a result out there.
Anyone on the 16:04 Eurostar on the Saturday?
Belgium away on 11:05 - Oct 17 with 4942 viewslatchford

Eurotunnel sat night i think. Where you staying?
Belgium away on 11:10 - Oct 17 with 4936 viewsswantastic

Belgium away on 11:05 - Oct 17 by latchford

Eurotunnel sat night i think. Where you staying?

Staying in Ghent on the Saturday night as I've heard it's supposed to be a good night, staying near Brussels midi after the game on Sunday. Fingers crossed there is enough tickets to go around now.
Belgium away on 11:59 - Oct 17 with 4866 viewslatchford

I think Scotland only got 3200 last time they went
Belgium away on 12:01 - Oct 17 with 4862 viewsepaul

It's about time I sorted my passport out mush

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Belgium away on 12:02 - Oct 17 with 4860 viewsswantastic

Belgium away on 11:59 - Oct 17 by latchford

I think Scotland only got 3200 last time they went

I think we'll take around 3,500...
Belgium away on 12:17 - Oct 17 with 4835 viewsswantastic

Belgium away on 12:01 - Oct 17 by epaul

It's about time I sorted my passport out mush

You should.... Although I don't think the authorities would issue you with one mate 😉
Belgium away on 12:25 - Oct 17 with 4815 viewsAquinas

Do you think there is a danger of it selling out? I don't want to book the eurotunnel without a ticket..
Belgium away on 13:24 - Oct 17 with 4748 viewsswantastic

Belgium away on 12:25 - Oct 17 by Aquinas

Do you think there is a danger of it selling out? I don't want to book the eurotunnel without a ticket..

Depends on how many tickets we've been allocated, the minimum we can be allocated is 5% = 2,500 It depends if the FAW have negotiated for more ( nice of them to let people know) the game is less than a month away!! If we only get 2,500 then there won't be enough tickets to go around I'm sure.
Login to get fewer ads

Belgium away on 13:44 - Oct 17 with 4721 viewsQuakerJack

I'm going to Cyprus next September. Hoping they play that in Limassol, by the sea... was there this year and it was glorious. Stadium is just north of the city... anyone planning that one?

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Belgium away on 14:08 - Oct 17 with 4689 viewsJack_y_Jwc

I went to Belgium last year, not going again. Basically I got very drunk then hit the Absinthe bar and started hallucinating, it was a horrible experience where I even phoned the police on myself! My friends are going in and out in 24 hours this time to keep the cost down.

Planning on going to Cyprus next year though.

Belgium away on 14:14 - Oct 17 with 4674 viewsC_jack

To get a ticket you will either need a gold membership, a tournament ticket, or a combination of both.

A lot of people will be watching it in a bar out there, put it that way.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Belgium away on 14:44 - Oct 17 with 4622 viewsDewi1jack

Belgium away on 14:14 - Oct 17 by C_jack

To get a ticket you will either need a gold membership, a tournament ticket, or a combination of both.

A lot of people will be watching it in a bar out there, put it that way.

Stadium holds about 50,000.
Can't see the Belgians selling out

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Belgium away on 14:46 - Oct 17 with 4618 viewsC_jack

Belgium away on 14:44 - Oct 17 by Dewi1jack

Stadium holds about 50,000.
Can't see the Belgians selling out

Oh there's always the sit in the home end option as well.

I don't believe the FAW have even sent out applications for the tickets yet..

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Belgium away on 14:49 - Oct 17 with 4611 viewsJBT95

Why do you think they want to give Wales less tickets? Cause there's demand in the home end.

I am sure the capacity is reduced to 45k for UEFA games.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2014 14:49]
Belgium away on 15:01 - Oct 17 with 4589 viewsDewi1jack

Belgium away on 14:46 - Oct 17 by C_jack

11-12 Neptune Court, Cardiff
The museum of old useless farts, who as long as they're all right (pockets, tickets, jollies etc)...
I wonder if they realise the game is on mainland Europe and fans from all over need to make travel arrangements

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Belgium away on 15:03 - Oct 17 with 4587 viewsjack_in_exile

Belgium away on 14:08 - Oct 17 by Jack_y_Jwc

I went to Belgium last year, not going again. Basically I got very drunk then hit the Absinthe bar and started hallucinating, it was a horrible experience where I even phoned the police on myself! My friends are going in and out in 24 hours this time to keep the cost down.

Planning on going to Cyprus next year though.

Where abouts was this bar? Sounds like my type of place after what happened on the Russian trip.

Staying in some right dodgy hotel too with every review on the web saying about certain occupants in the streets at night. of course we didn't know that when we booked
Belgium away on 15:14 - Oct 17 with 4573 viewsepaul

Belgium away on 12:17 - Oct 17 by swantastic

You should.... Although I don't think the authorities would issue you with one mate 😉

You'll have to smuggle me in your bag then. I'll get it sorted......

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Belgium away on 15:27 - Oct 17 with 4559 viewsswantastic

Belgium away on 14:46 - Oct 17 by C_jack

Being sent out to members on Monday apparently... The communication from the FAW is appalling although I don't know why this surprises me!
Belgium away on 16:23 - Oct 17 with 4510 viewssaawonzee

Belgium away on 13:44 - Oct 17 by QuakerJack

I'm going to Cyprus next September. Hoping they play that in Limassol, by the sea... was there this year and it was glorious. Stadium is just north of the city... anyone planning that one?

The cyprus game will be in nicosia as always...i'll be out there for this one...my folks got got an appartment out there
[Post edited 17 Oct 2014 16:24]
Belgium away on 17:18 - Oct 17 with 4446 viewsAquinas

As I mentioned in a previous thread, quite a lot of the younger generation have earmarked cyprus away combo with a few days in Ayia Napa.

I think we'll be well supported everywhere except Israel and Bosnia. Although, if I had the money the Israel trip would be the one i'd pick.
Belgium away on 19:21 - Oct 17 with 4365 viewsturkontour

Belgium away allocation is approx. 2200.

Talk is full allocation will be taken up for this match, especially as we've had a cracking start :)

Great thread considering us jacks don't follow Wales
Belgium away on 19:26 - Oct 17 with 4352 viewsScoobyWho

7 of us on the train". Swansea Jacks flags too. Come and rip em down scooby doo ;-)

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Belgium away on 20:38 - Oct 17 with 4280 viewsInTheCity

Belgium away on 19:26 - Oct 17 by ScoobyWho

7 of us on the train". Swansea Jacks flags too. Come and rip em down scooby doo ;-)

A few Brecon jacks coming out of international retirement for this one. Booked up the Eurostar months ago so the fact the football is actually going to be of interest is a bonus....
Belgium away on 20:45 - Oct 17 with 4272 viewsScoobyWho

Belgium away on 20:38 - Oct 17 by InTheCity

A few Brecon jacks coming out of international retirement for this one. Booked up the Eurostar months ago so the fact the football is actually going to be of interest is a bonus....

Flags of our country with places of residence flown with pride.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Belgium away on 21:34 - Oct 17 with 4234 viewsRancid

Loads going for this and not necessarily Cardiff or Swans fans.A fella in work is running a trip from his local and the interest is huge.I might still yet depending on finances.Could get a bit salty out there though with them lot up the road all pissed up and just being Cardiff fans in general.I doubt it'll be trouble free.Loads of Newport going also.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024