Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread 03:23 - Oct 25 with 10181 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 18:32 - Oct 25 with 1819 viewsjackrabbit

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:32 - Oct 25 by dailew

Fabianski, Rangel, Fernandez, Williams (C), Taylor, Ki, Shelvey, Sigurdsson, Routledge, Montero, Bony.

Tremmel, Bartley, Shephard, Carroll, Dyer, Emnes, Gomis.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2014 16:33]

Totally dominant first half. If we can maintain that level of play second half we should win 2-0 at least. Leicester do not offer much. I've been critical of Bony in the last few games - clumsy, wasteful, showboating - but not today. He's been outstanding first half - good control, good link play and a superb goal. What more do you want from a centre forward?

Keep it going now Swans. 1-0 is not enough. Let's see us play an even better second half.
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 18:35 - Oct 25 with 1784 viewsepaul

Quite the compliment on BBC site

Ben, Northumberland: How amazing do the Swansea fans sound when they're belting out Hymns and Arias? Up there with You'll Never Walk Alone at Anfield, or When The Spurs Go Marching In, easily.

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 18:36 - Oct 25 with 1784 viewsBLAZE

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 17:31 - Oct 25 by Rancid

How odd.I wonder if they hit the post he'll complain post match it'd gone in had the goalposts been the right size?

We'll find out in about an hour
[Post edited 25 Oct 2014 18:36]
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 18:37 - Oct 25 with 1757 viewsRancid

In 5 games we've gone 1 up and not won this season now Leon just said in commentary.That'll change today or someone needs shooting.We should put 3 past these.
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 18:46 - Oct 25 with 1638 viewsepaul

Wilf on fire, great news get in

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 18:46 - Oct 25 with 1633 viewsBLAZE

Bloody marvellous. I'd love nothing more than a Wilf treble

Class from Jeff there, very unselfish
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 18:47 - Oct 25 with 1617 viewsRancid

Bony hat trick today c'mon!!! We needed that too as they were coming back into it.
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 18:47 - Oct 25 with 1616 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Yes, Montero, Sygi, Montero, Bony = Goal.
Tom Carroll on for Sygi, what the hell?
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 18:47 - Oct 25 with 1611 viewsdickythorpe

Gylfi is amazing!!!!! Good stuff Bony!!!
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 18:50 - Oct 25 with 1569 viewsRancid

Has Wilf hit an hat trick for us yet?
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 18:50 - Oct 25 with 1552 viewsepaul

Unbelievable shot from shelves

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 18:51 - Oct 25 with 1545 viewsBLAZE

FFS!! Ref, check the height of that crossbar will you?
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 18:52 - Oct 25 with 1517 viewsdickythorpe

How the feck did Leicester put 5 past Manure?
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 18:52 - Oct 25 with 1514 viewsBLAZE

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 18:50 - Oct 25 by Rancid

Has Wilf hit an hat trick for us yet?

Nope
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 18:53 - Oct 25 with 1473 viewsKulusBeatFactory

wish we wouldnt play like the away side
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 18:54 - Oct 25 with 1463 viewsRancid

And again if the goals were the right size then that would have gone in.
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 19:02 - Oct 25 with 1351 viewsdickythorpe

We've bossed this game
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 19:04 - Oct 25 with 1325 viewseinarso

Why does he keep taking Gylfi off?
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 19:09 - Oct 25 with 1267 viewsepaul

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 19:04 - Oct 25 by einarso

Precautionary I imagine, game in the bag etc, game in midweek

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 19:11 - Oct 25 with 1233 viewsdickythorpe

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 19:04 - Oct 25 by einarso

Job done today. Rest him
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 19:11 - Oct 25 with 1230 viewsBLAZE

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 19:09 - Oct 25 by epaul

Precautionary I imagine, game in the bag etc, game in midweek

Na, Gylfi was about to be replaced just before we scored the second. At that point the game was far from in the bag.... Hoping he's not injured
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 19:15 - Oct 25 with 1159 viewsepaul

Dont be a tvvat now Shelvey games in the bag

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 19:18 - Oct 25 with 1121 viewsepaul

wtf how did they miss that!

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 19:21 - Oct 25 with 1059 viewshobo

Touch of class by Fabianski there
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 19:21 - Oct 25 with 1052 viewsepaul

Much needed win, moral booster given our next 4 games in the league

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024