Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread 03:23 - Oct 25 with 10180 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 19:23 - Oct 25 with 2277 viewshooplehead

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 19:09 - Oct 25 by epaul

Precautionary I imagine, game in the bag etc, game in midweek

gylfi limped off

looks broken

hamstring or thigh?

hope it's not too bad
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 19:26 - Oct 25 with 2222 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 19:11 - Oct 25 by BLAZE

Na, Gylfi was about to be replaced just before we scored the second. At that point the game was far from in the bag.... Hoping he's not injured

Commentary were saying he had a groin injury, but he looked like he was moving ok - hope so anyway

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 19:35 - Oct 25 with 2124 viewsBLAZE

Yeah, confirmed in post match interview. He said he felt it before the game. I guess he'll start on the bench on Tuesday but it didn't sound too serious from the interview
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 19:49 - Oct 25 with 2015 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 17:28 - Oct 25 by Rancid

Vardy ya melt

Yeah. I know! The only thing fast was my typing.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 19:57 - Oct 25 with 1967 viewsjackrabbit

Superb movement by Montero for the second goal- made himself available in a delicious 1-2 and then lays off the perfect ball for Bony to bury.
Wonderful attempt by Shelvey - would've been a goal of the month contender.

Now if I can be picky, why when we are 2-0 up , don't we just do the equivalent of what in rugby is called 'stuffing it up your jersey'?, ie just owning the ball, passing it around for fun and get them nackered chasing it? Instead they ended up dominating possession second-half and ,let's face it, were unlucky not to score. That would have been a travesty. We are renowned for our passing game - second half was the time to demonstrate it.

Just seen the Monk interview and he more or less says the same thing about the second half. Anyway, great win, well done the lads!
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 19:59 - Oct 25 with 1936 viewsBloodyhills

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 03:55 - Oct 25 by jackharris

Nice to get back to winning ways and I reckon we can play much better and will.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 20:11 - Oct 25 with 1880 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 19:59 - Oct 25 by Bloodyhills

This.

Not a great performance by any stretch, but we did what we haven't been doing lately and put a piss poor side to the sword.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 20:11 - Oct 25 with 1880 viewsA_Fans_Dad

How about this week's Ref, he seemed quite even handed and controlled the game well?
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 20:12 - Oct 25 with 1866 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 20:11 - Oct 25 by A_Fans_Dad

How about this week's Ref, he seemed quite even handed and controlled the game well?

Didn't notice the ref, which shows he did well.

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 20:13 - Oct 25 with 1854 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 20:11 - Oct 25 by Dr_Winston

This.

Not a great performance by any stretch, but we did what we haven't been doing lately and put a piss poor side to the sword.

True.

Sort our game management out and we'll be more than fine.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 20:19 - Oct 25 with 1819 viewsAnotherJohn

Just back from the game and very pleased with the result and two good goals. That being said, we were dire in some spells, especially in the second half, and probably deserved to concede with our negativity.
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 20:20 - Oct 25 with 1806 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 20:12 - Oct 25 by SwansNZ

Didn't notice the ref, which shows he did well.

Sign of a good ref IMO.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 20:27 - Oct 25 with 1766 viewsAnotherJohn

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 20:20 - Oct 25 by waynekerr55

Sign of a good ref IMO.

He did get a couple of disparaging choruses from the East stand after Gylfi was brought down in the box. How did that look on TV? Most around me thought it was a pen.
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 20:31 - Oct 25 with 1743 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 20:27 - Oct 25 by AnotherJohn

He did get a couple of disparaging choruses from the East stand after Gylfi was brought down in the box. How did that look on TV? Most around me thought it was a pen.

No pen, he played the ball.

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 20:32 - Oct 25 with 1740 viewsBloodyhills

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 20:11 - Oct 25 by A_Fans_Dad

I thought the ref had a good game.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 20:33 - Oct 25 with 1725 viewsSweyns_Eye

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 20:27 - Oct 25 by AnotherJohn

I thought it was a penalty, it lt looked like he was clipped from behind, I was in line with it but it was on the other side of the pitch to me.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2014 20:34]

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 20:40 - Oct 25 with 1682 viewsGowerjack

No penalty.

The ref called it right.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 20:50 - Oct 25 with 1637 viewsDr_Winston

Not got to the pen yet (rewatching the game) but Gylfi got an elbow in the chops that went unnoticed at the time.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 20:54 - Oct 25 with 1607 viewsDavillin

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 20:40 - Oct 25 by Gowerjack

No penalty.

The ref called it right.

The ref missed a nasty cross-body block on Bony, one that would not have looked at all out of place at Wembley tomorrow. Seriously.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 21:00 - Oct 25 with 1569 viewsDr_Winston

Yup. Definitely no pen.

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 21:12 - Oct 25 with 1510 viewsmax936

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 19:59 - Oct 25 by Bloodyhills

The lovely Catherine can bring me breakfast in bed anytime she like's

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 00:15 - Oct 26 with 1274 viewsSweyns_Eye

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 20:33 - Oct 25 by Sweyns_Eye

I thought it was a penalty, it lt looked like he was clipped from behind, I was in line with it but it was on the other side of the pitch to me.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2014 20:34]

Seeing the highlights on MOTD, definitely not a penalty.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 09:16 - Oct 26 with 1146 viewseinarso

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 19:11 - Oct 25 by dickythorpe

Job done today. Rest him

He has been taken off in previous games too.
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 09:38 - Oct 26 with 1111 viewsStarsky

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 09:16 - Oct 26 by einarso

He has been taken off in previous games too.

Who?

It's just the internet, init.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024