Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ched Evans fresh evidence 17:10 - Jan 28 with 23736 viewsDarran

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jan/28/ched-evans-submits-fresh-evidenc

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 09:55 - Oct 14 with 1401 viewsLoyal

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 08:55 - Oct 14 by Jango

I totally agree that he's come across as a lying scumbcag. He's not on trial for being a liar tho. The whole case comes down to whether the girl consented or not. Let's not forget she hasn't come out of all this looking rosey. She claimed to have been spiked yet the only drugs in her system were cocaine and cannabis which she admits to have taken (nice girl). She ordered a taxi, a pizza and then sent a correctly spelt txt to her friend just before the ordeal, but then couldn't remember having sex with 2 men? And you think that holds up? And now there's 2 men who say she's done this sort of thing a number of times before and they are automatic liars and gold diggers.

You accuse these 2 of only coming forward for the money yet totally rule out the fact that just maybe this girl has done this many times before and the time she gets a couple of footballers in the bedroom it's a rape case. I'm not saying that's what's happened but it's a possibility.

You keep going on about McDonald being a major part of this case but the prosecution haven't felt the need to bring it the jury's attention?

we'll know soon enough I guess and if he's guilty then hopefully he gets what he deserves. If he's not then he'll never have much respect anyway.

No smoke no fire - as it goes ....

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 11:46 - Oct 14 with 1361 viewslifelong

The jury has been sent out to consider its verdict.
Ched Evans fresh evidence on 13:32 - Oct 14 with 1312 viewsJango

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 09:04 - Oct 14 by blueytheblue

The woman didn't claim her drink had been spiked. She wondered if it had. Bit of a difference.

Ordering a taxi isn't difficult, case of lifting arm in most cases. Pizza, again, people can order food. You're thus discounting the CCTV footage of her inside the kebab shop?

Correctly spelt txt - gasp, you mean some people use auto-correct. Hold the phone, batman!

You're claiming the girl has done this "many times". Please point out the number of instances where she's gone back with a bloke, had blokes mates outside looking in trying to film, then one of them decides he wants a piece of the action, lies to get into the room and doesn't speak to the woman as "It wasn't the time for conversation". Every day occurance, I guess.

The woman didn't claim rape. She had no knowledge of that happened that night.

Prosecution haven't needed to call McDonald. They wouldn't if they felt it was prejudicial to their case. The point you're evading is that IF it happened as Evans testified, then McDonald directly asked the woman for consent for Ched to get involved. That would close the case entirely if true - so if that happened as Ched stated, it makes zero sense they would not call him to clear Ched's name completely.

The direct inference you can draw is that McDonald's potential testimony wouldn't help Ched - or would catch Ched in another lie.

I have predictive txt but when I've been in a drunken state the night before I read texts I've sent and they make absolutely no sense at all. And it's already been mentioned that she had incredibly high hi heels on which could cause a sober person to fall over, but as with every aspect of this case you've taken the prosecutions evidence as gospel and dispelled everything from the defence as fabricated rubbish. I admire your commitment to her cause tho and you may well be proven right. It's in the hands of the jury now so let's just let justice prevail.
Ched Evans fresh evidence on 13:35 - Oct 14 with 1306 viewsraynor94

I think we are about to see what 50k can buy you...

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 13:39 - Oct 14 with 1299 viewsHighjack

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 13:35 - Oct 14 by raynor94

I think we are about to see what 50k can buy you...

In hindsight he should have just hired a top class hooker that night and saved himself the aggro.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 13:46 - Oct 14 with 1278 viewsblueytheblue

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 13:32 - Oct 14 by Jango

I have predictive txt but when I've been in a drunken state the night before I read texts I've sent and they make absolutely no sense at all. And it's already been mentioned that she had incredibly high hi heels on which could cause a sober person to fall over, but as with every aspect of this case you've taken the prosecutions evidence as gospel and dispelled everything from the defence as fabricated rubbish. I admire your commitment to her cause tho and you may well be proven right. It's in the hands of the jury now so let's just let justice prevail.

Your experience with phones is utterly irrelevant to the case.

I know plenty of women who cou.d do a Riverdance in high heels whilst pissed...

The reality is the defence case does not stand up. It's got so many glaring holes in it that you ignore time after time after time.

AGAIN, if as Ched claims, McDonald got consent for him to join in from the alleged victim, then there is ZERO reason for the defence not to have called McDonald. Why would you NOT call someone who could clear your client?

EDIT: Evans' half brother Ryan Roberts was one of those at the window. Guess what? He didn't testify in the original trial. I'll repeat that for you. Someone present at the hotel, a RELATIVE of Evans failed to testify in the original trial. Does. Not. Compute.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2016 13:49]

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 14:08 - Oct 14 with 1254 viewsblueytheblue

On a lighter note, Leon Knight has solved the case, huzzah!

Knighty ‏@LeonKnight_ 33 minutes ago
She's lying .... simple. Say what you want, she got banged got mad, felt disgusted, the two boys didn't care.... so she went police. 🙂

Knighty ‏@LeonKnight_ 32 minutes ago
professional footballers are not raping girls. Please believe this. These girls are scum of the earth. Devils in human flesh!

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 14:11 - Oct 14 with 1251 viewsDarran

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 14:08 - Oct 14 by blueytheblue

On a lighter note, Leon Knight has solved the case, huzzah!

Knighty ‏@LeonKnight_ 33 minutes ago
She's lying .... simple. Say what you want, she got banged got mad, felt disgusted, the two boys didn't care.... so she went police. 🙂

Knighty ‏@LeonKnight_ 32 minutes ago
professional footballers are not raping girls. Please believe this. These girls are scum of the earth. Devils in human flesh!

He's a c*nt end of.

Login to get fewer ads

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 14:13 - Oct 14 with 1249 viewsblueytheblue

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 14:11 - Oct 14 by Darran

He's a c*nt end of.

Well... yeah... that kind of attitude, if endemic amongst footballers is pure scumbaggish.

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 14:42 - Oct 14 with 1228 viewsDarran

NOT GUILTY.

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 14:42 - Oct 14 with 1225 viewsJango

Found not guilty
Ched Evans fresh evidence on 14:42 - Oct 14 with 1220 viewsblueytheblue

Absolutely staggering.

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 14:44 - Oct 14 with 1210 viewsBadgeman

unbelievable

The most formidable weapon against errors of every kind is reason.
Poll: Is Huw's position untenable?

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 14:44 - Oct 14 with 1206 viewsDarran

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 14:42 - Oct 14 by blueytheblue

Absolutely staggering.

It's irrelevant Bluey the jury have found him innocent and that's the end of it,well at least it should be on here but it probably won't.

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 14:48 - Oct 14 with 1188 viewsABERSWAN

Just been cleared.
Ched Evans fresh evidence on 14:48 - Oct 14 with 1183 viewsblueytheblue

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 14:44 - Oct 14 by Darran

It's irrelevant Bluey the jury have found him innocent and that's the end of it,well at least it should be on here but it probably won't.

I think with something like this though Dazzer, people will discuss it endlessly.

Put up a reward for evidence, have half brother who didn't testify at first trial testify at this, target the woman's reputation and don't call the other person in the room.

I'd assume the only reason was the case may not have been proven beyond reasonable doubt.

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 14:49 - Oct 14 with 1176 viewsmonmouth

Well well, there we go. British Justice (the whole caboodle start to finish) at its absolute finest. A roll of the dice.

Can we close all the threads on this now? It's over.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 14:50 - Oct 14 with 1166 viewsDarran

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 14:48 - Oct 14 by blueytheblue

I think with something like this though Dazzer, people will discuss it endlessly.

Put up a reward for evidence, have half brother who didn't testify at first trial testify at this, target the woman's reputation and don't call the other person in the room.

I'd assume the only reason was the case may not have been proven beyond reasonable doubt.

Nah not for me,I'm sure the young women involved will get some dreadful shit but imo it's time to leave it.

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 14:55 - Oct 14 with 1140 viewsDarran

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 14:49 - Oct 14 by monmouth

Well well, there we go. British Justice (the whole caboodle start to finish) at its absolute finest. A roll of the dice.

Can we close all the threads on this now? It's over.

No chance of that happening there's people on Twitter that want the girl arrested now.

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 14:57 - Oct 14 with 1131 viewsJango

As the judge said to the jury "probably guilty means not guilty. And from the evidence available there's no way anybody can say for sure. Correct verdict for me, should never have been guilty in the first place. Case closed
Ched Evans fresh evidence on 15:16 - Oct 14 with 1066 viewsHighjack

Well done ched. I knew you were innocent all along.

Sign him up!

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 15:30 - Oct 14 with 1019 viewsLoyal

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 14:55 - Oct 14 by Darran

No chance of that happening there's people on Twitter that want the girl arrested now.

That's because they are cnts.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 17:20 - Oct 14 with 923 viewsblueytheblue

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/how-ched-evans-partner-natasha-1202

So trying to see if a witness from the first trial could maybe think of something to clear Ched, just innocently mentions the 50k reward...

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 17:37 - Oct 14 with 902 viewsmax936

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 17:20 - Oct 14 by blueytheblue

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/how-ched-evans-partner-natasha-1202

So trying to see if a witness from the first trial could maybe think of something to clear Ched, just innocently mentions the 50k reward...

I'm quite surprised that she seems to be ignoring the fact that her love of her life goes around shagging other women, she wants to get some self respect and should have slung him out guilty or not.
There still seems to be an element of doubt and nobody apart from Evans the Girl and his mate know the truth.

Hope this really is case closed now though.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 17:54 - Oct 14 with 885 viewsSwanjack10

The power of money wins again , the stigma will always be there tho, gormless c unt that he is.

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024