Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ched Evans fresh evidence 17:10 - Jan 28 with 23632 viewsDarran

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jan/28/ched-evans-submits-fresh-evidenc

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 20:11 - Jan 29 with 1699 viewsScoobyDoo

Everybody has condemned Ched Evans and in the eyes of the law correctly as he was convicted, but if there is a slight chance he has been wrongly convicted he has every right to prove himself innocent , everybody has that right, don't they?
Ched Evans fresh evidence on 20:14 - Jan 29 with 1693 viewsGlyn1

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 15:43 - Jan 29 by A_Fans_Dad

Well, now we see the logical outcome of this disastrous case.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/11375667/Men-must-prove-a-w

It is now no longer Innocent Until Proven Guilty..
It is now Guilty unless you can prove beyond doubt she said yes.

So boys, next time you want sex ask for it in company to ensure that you have witnesses to prove she said YES, or get a dated recording or text, or in writing.
And that now includes married men and their wives.

I hope you are all satisfied now, especially Lisa, I said it was the thin end of the wedge and it was.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2015 15:46]

It's Innocent until proven Guilty.

Once convicted and sentenced, it's Guilty until proven Innocent.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 20:19 - Jan 29 with 1684 viewsVetchitBack

If people think he's guilty based on the evidence fair enough but let's hope the comments on this thread can be a bit more nuanced than:

"Rape is bad so guilty"
"Conviction rate is low so guilty"
"Anyone questioning the evidence is a rape apologist"

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:53 - Jan 29 with 1620 viewsFieryJack

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 18:16 - Jan 29 by A_Fans_Dad

And have your life ruined.

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 22:11 - Jan 29 with 1602 viewsAquinas

http://chedevans.com/judge-for-yourself

I've read the case file about half a dozen times and it 100% proves that he was silly. But I 100% believe that it was not rape on the current evidence.

If it was a working class man who made the complaint against a rich woman on exactly the same facts then there is no way the woman would be charged with sexual assault/rape.
Ched Evans fresh evidence on 22:19 - Jan 29 with 1594 viewsjackonicko

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 18:09 - Jan 29 by A_Fans_Dad

Right, have a really bad argument with your wife/grilfriend and then prove she gave you permission to have sex with her when she accuses you of rape.
You have not thought it through.

The next time i have sex with my wife/girlfriend, I'll also make sure I haven't blagged a hotel room key beforehand, made sure there isn't a friend of mine already there having sex with her, and make my escape secretly via the fire escape afterwards.

Good tip. Thanks.
Ched Evans fresh evidence on 22:21 - Jan 29 with 1592 viewsshenleymun

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 22:11 - Jan 29 by Aquinas

http://chedevans.com/judge-for-yourself

I've read the case file about half a dozen times and it 100% proves that he was silly. But I 100% believe that it was not rape on the current evidence.

If it was a working class man who made the complaint against a rich woman on exactly the same facts then there is no way the woman would be charged with sexual assault/rape.

More irrelevance. Society's undoubted problems with sexual violence aren't exactly due to rich women going round beating and raping men, are they.
And I don't care how many times anyone reads his case file on his website, I'm leaving it to the jury and the judges.
Ched Evans fresh evidence on 22:24 - Jan 29 with 1588 viewsAquinas

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 22:21 - Jan 29 by shenleymun

More irrelevance. Society's undoubted problems with sexual violence aren't exactly due to rich women going round beating and raping men, are they.
And I don't care how many times anyone reads his case file on his website, I'm leaving it to the jury and the judges.

Well maybe you should give it a read because no one was 'beaten'. Have you got the right case?
Login to get fewer ads

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 22:41 - Jan 29 with 1572 viewsdameedna

I don't think there was any sexual violence or any other type of violence, a bit unusual and not exactly something I find acceptable if it was my daughter. One of the earlier points made very clearly on this message board was that there are degrees of crime ranging from 'mild to severe' think it was the banned guy who enlightened us all at the time.

It seems that seems that some get easily confused and emotive, I suspect that goes for juries too. Evans was convicted. He most certainly did wrong though it is not in the violent crime category.
Ched Evans fresh evidence on 20:00 - Jan 30 with 1511 viewsjackb

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 18:06 - Jan 29 by Parlay

I have woken up many a time and been in a one night stand i can barely remember. If i was a female, i could accuse most of them of rape and because i cant remember they will go down for it because they cant prove it.

To suggest most men dont have drunken one night stands that both parties barely remember the next morning is naive in the extreme.

i already knew from your posts that you were on a different planet, this just confirms it
Ched Evans fresh evidence on 20:01 - Jan 30 with 1510 viewsjackb

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 18:09 - Jan 29 by A_Fans_Dad

Right, have a really bad argument with your wife/grilfriend and then prove she gave you permission to have sex with her when she accuses you of rape.
You have not thought it through.

your reply has nothing to do with what i said, I suggest you think it through
Ched Evans fresh evidence on 20:04 - Jan 30 with 1500 viewsParlay

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 20:00 - Jan 30 by jackb

i already knew from your posts that you were on a different planet, this just confirms it

So you don't think lots of men have had drunken one night stands?

Is the planet you are on "planet priest" by the way?

Surely you aren't this stupid in real life?

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 20:05 - Jan 30 with 1498 viewsParlay

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 20:01 - Jan 30 by jackb

your reply has nothing to do with what i said, I suggest you think it through

It has everything to do with your post, you just dont understand it. I suggest you read the thread again before making yourself look even more foolish.

Put the spade down and pick up some reading glasses.

Forum celebrity

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 21:25 - Jan 30 with 1466 viewsVetchitBack

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 22:21 - Jan 29 by shenleymun

The Birmingham Six would have loved you

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 21:31 - Jan 30 with 1457 viewsBobJack

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 21:25 - Jan 30 by VetchitBack

The Birmingham Six would have loved you

How often do drunk blokes complain of being raped by a woman ?

Serious question.

Drunk blokes sleep with women, is it rape if the woman is sober ?

I really don't know the answer in law.

Poll: Most FAVOURITE Swansea City Manager to date

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 21:34 - Jan 30 with 1418 viewsStarsky

I'm sure that if any woman can get a stiffy out of me when I'm half drunk then my wife would like to learn that skill

It's just the internet, init.

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 22:34 - Jan 30 with 1386 viewsBobJack

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 21:34 - Jan 30 by Starsky

I'm sure that if any woman can get a stiffy out of me when I'm half drunk then my wife would like to learn that skill

Anyway, back to the question.

( ps there are pills to help you Starsky or toys for your mrs )

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 22:57 - Jan 30 with 1361 viewsjackb

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 20:05 - Jan 30 by Parlay

It has everything to do with your post, you just dont understand it. I suggest you read the thread again before making yourself look even more foolish.

Put the spade down and pick up some reading glasses.

If you read enough of your posts which sadly it is impossible not to do as posting on forums drawing people into your deluded web seems to be your raison d'etre a pattern emerges.

You seem to enjoy trolling to get people to react to justify your existence which gives you some sort of satisfaction. I can't really get anywhere near why you would enjoy the exchanges you prolong, it really is quite odd.

You say you have money, a lovely partner, a wonderful life in a country that offers so much. Yet you spend so much time on forums, I have only experienced you on here and cardiff ones mind, basically winding people up with the apparent aims of p*ssing people off and being able to say, I'm right, you're wrong. As I said, quite odd.

Now I'm sure you can come back with some unwitty response belittling me and reinforcing how amazing you are but be please be aware I have reached my sanity limit in any further discourse with you. You see, I don't need to win any argument with you to feel good about myself, I do anyway; in fact I feel quite ashamed I have been drawn in this far, I need to remember this feeling if I'm ever tempted again.
Ched Evans fresh evidence on 23:06 - Jan 30 with 1353 viewsParlay

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 22:57 - Jan 30 by jackb

If you read enough of your posts which sadly it is impossible not to do as posting on forums drawing people into your deluded web seems to be your raison d'etre a pattern emerges.

You seem to enjoy trolling to get people to react to justify your existence which gives you some sort of satisfaction. I can't really get anywhere near why you would enjoy the exchanges you prolong, it really is quite odd.

You say you have money, a lovely partner, a wonderful life in a country that offers so much. Yet you spend so much time on forums, I have only experienced you on here and cardiff ones mind, basically winding people up with the apparent aims of p*ssing people off and being able to say, I'm right, you're wrong. As I said, quite odd.

Now I'm sure you can come back with some unwitty response belittling me and reinforcing how amazing you are but be please be aware I have reached my sanity limit in any further discourse with you. You see, I don't need to win any argument with you to feel good about myself, I do anyway; in fact I feel quite ashamed I have been drawn in this far, I need to remember this feeling if I'm ever tempted again.

So instead of addressing the subject, to which of course you would be weakening your already weak position you took the cowards way out to instead write a full essay rant about me personally. Interesting.

Trolling is posting something outlandish to get an emotional response, usually laughing at someone dying or such like. Now then, in this thread you entered it with a terribly confronting and low brow tone (something ironically you have just professed to not doing) all the while carrying an opinion so outlandish people haven't really known what to say to you. It is ridiculous in the extreme... But you know that already which is why you have avoided expanding on it and instead prefer the route commonly known as trolling.

You are right I have all of those things, and worked damn hard for them. Well apart from my lovely fiancé, that was because i am devilishly witty, charming and good looking. However with that comes a great deal of working online, this is not a physical place but a mere tab on a computer screen that sits happily next to my work. My time in work is also my time i dip in and out of here. As a successful owner of two multi national businesses, that time online is vast.

If you get offended by people telling you when you are wrong, the best advice i can give, is to try not to be in the first place. Think, type, submit. In that order.

Ta.

Forum celebrity

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 23:15 - Jan 30 with 1340 viewsjackb

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 23:06 - Jan 30 by Parlay

So instead of addressing the subject, to which of course you would be weakening your already weak position you took the cowards way out to instead write a full essay rant about me personally. Interesting.

Trolling is posting something outlandish to get an emotional response, usually laughing at someone dying or such like. Now then, in this thread you entered it with a terribly confronting and low brow tone (something ironically you have just professed to not doing) all the while carrying an opinion so outlandish people haven't really known what to say to you. It is ridiculous in the extreme... But you know that already which is why you have avoided expanding on it and instead prefer the route commonly known as trolling.

You are right I have all of those things, and worked damn hard for them. Well apart from my lovely fiancé, that was because i am devilishly witty, charming and good looking. However with that comes a great deal of working online, this is not a physical place but a mere tab on a computer screen that sits happily next to my work. My time in work is also my time i dip in and out of here. As a successful owner of two multi national businesses, that time online is vast.

If you get offended by people telling you when you are wrong, the best advice i can give, is to try not to be in the first place. Think, type, submit. In that order.

Ta.

Obvious pattern, you must have a flowchart ☺
Ched Evans fresh evidence on 23:17 - Jan 30 with 1338 viewsParlay

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 23:15 - Jan 30 by jackb

Obvious pattern, you must have a flowchart ☺

Apology accepted.

Now tell the good boys and girls of the forum why it is insane to think that many men and women have one night stands and can barely remember them the morning after.

Or do you now realise you were being a little silly?

Forum celebrity

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 23:44 - Jan 30 with 1323 viewsBobJack

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 23:17 - Jan 30 by Parlay

Apology accepted.

Now tell the good boys and girls of the forum why it is insane to think that many men and women have one night stands and can barely remember them the morning after.

Or do you now realise you were being a little silly?

There are a few posters on here who can't cope with a reasoned exchange of views.

It is a shame.

Far easier to attack the poster than put their view forward.

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 23:47 - Jan 30 with 1318 viewsperchrockjack

Indeed Bob.indeed.

jackb..you re not belittled son

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 23:48 - Jan 30 with 1318 viewsParlay

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 23:44 - Jan 30 by BobJack

There are a few posters on here who can't cope with a reasoned exchange of views.

It is a shame.

Far easier to attack the poster than put their view forward.

The amount of people that cannot debate so decide to start talking about my home is amazing, its almost every time. Very much becoming a game these days, how many posts before someone says "Australia"

Forum celebrity

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 23:54 - Jan 30 with 1313 viewsBobJack

Ched Evans fresh evidence on 23:48 - Jan 30 by Parlay

The amount of people that cannot debate so decide to start talking about my home is amazing, its almost every time. Very much becoming a game these days, how many posts before someone says "Australia"

By the way , how much do you earn, provide payslip you show off.

where are you now ? How are you awake if you are in Australia ?

its unreal, Groundhog day is a decent movie, but no need for some to relive on here.

You need to go back for a rest.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024