Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clarke Carlisle 08:57 - Feb 5 with 19278 viewsdgt73

Very selfish of him imo to endanger and put other people's lives at risk, all because he wanted to end his own life.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Clarke Carlisle on 08:45 - Jul 5 with 1795 viewsNeath_Jack

Clarke Carlisle on 08:39 - Jul 5 by dgt73

Let's hope no one jumps in front of you or one of your loved ones - like CC did.

Why don't we hope instead, that nobody feels so lost and helpless that they feel the need to harm themselves in anyway.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Clarke Carlisle on 08:49 - Jul 5 with 1782 viewsdgt73

Clarke Carlisle on 08:45 - Jul 5 by Neath_Jack

Why don't we hope instead, that nobody feels so lost and helpless that they feel the need to harm themselves in anyway.

And what was so bad in his life that made him become so lost ?

Clarke Carlisle on 08:50 - Jul 5 with 1767 viewsNeath_Jack

Clarke Carlisle on 08:49 - Jul 5 by dgt73

Is that a genuine question?

Save it, i'm out.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Clarke Carlisle on 08:52 - Jul 5 with 1759 viewsdgt73

Clarke Carlisle on 08:50 - Jul 5 by Neath_Jack

Is that a genuine question?

Save it, i'm out.

Another one who's unable to back up what they say. Lol

Clarke Carlisle on 09:28 - Jul 5 with 1706 viewswaynekerr55

Clarke Carlisle on 08:49 - Jul 5 by dgt73

Maybe, just maybe his brain isn't 'wired' correctly... As is the case with people with depression.

Just a thought

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Clarke Carlisle on 09:37 - Jul 5 with 1682 viewsItchySphincter

Some people just can't accept it's an illness. People like dgt73 think it's a choice but then again if brains were chocolate he wouldn't have enough to fill a smartie.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Clarke Carlisle on 10:47 - Jul 5 with 1596 viewsHighjack

Yes it's an illness and they deserve every sympathy but people like this are a danger to themselves and the general public and should be kept away from the general public in a secure hospital until they are better. Carlisle has committed a crime by walking out in front of that lorry, he's ruined the drivers life, and now this guy who helped him is dead as a result of his actions. His kids must now grow up without a dad whilst Carlisle is still free to walk the streets, and will probably try to top himself again and god knows who's going to get hurt next time.

More should be done to help these people but the public need to be protected too from this sort of thing.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Clarke Carlisle on 11:50 - Jul 5 with 1541 viewsGlyn1

Did the driver commit suicide?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Login to get fewer ads

Clarke Carlisle on 13:46 - Jul 5 with 1463 viewsTrundle10

Clarke Carlisle on 10:47 - Jul 5 by Highjack

Yes it's an illness and they deserve every sympathy but people like this are a danger to themselves and the general public and should be kept away from the general public in a secure hospital until they are better. Carlisle has committed a crime by walking out in front of that lorry, he's ruined the drivers life, and now this guy who helped him is dead as a result of his actions. His kids must now grow up without a dad whilst Carlisle is still free to walk the streets, and will probably try to top himself again and god knows who's going to get hurt next time.

More should be done to help these people but the public need to be protected too from this sort of thing.

The driver is dead as the result of HIS own actions. We know nothing about it. You could Now say that the unfortunate person who found him is now getting nightmares.... What if this tips that person over? It is all conjecture. Mental illness is not a choice and trying to rationalise it with a sane mind (in some cases on here) is absolutely futile. There are no winners in this and plenty of losers. But for the grace of god go I.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2015 13:49]
Clarke Carlisle on 14:30 - Jul 5 with 1408 viewsHighjack

Either way more needs to be done. Very often with these issues the real victims are the ones left behind to pick up the pieces.

Im not suggesting we should strap them in strait jackets in a padded room for forty years with the odd lobotomy thrown in like we used to. But anyone who becomes a threat to themselves or others due to their mental state should be held and cared for properly until they are right.

Carlisle is an example of someone who should have had the help years ago, but sadly it's all led to this mess and shattered lives.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Clarke Carlisle on 14:32 - Jul 5 with 1406 viewssully49

Clarke Carlisle on 08:52 - Jul 5 by dgt73

Another one who's unable to back up what they say. Lol

This is arragant beyond belief, the only people to feel this misguided are the Catholics, so that there is only black and white and no grey area's, well life is no longer that simplistic. Think stress and multiply it by millions.

What drive's people to that point can be, to some people, so unbelievable that it's futile. However, the trigger will be wildly different from person to person, that to pass judgement is ignorant.

Thank God there are professionals out there to help.
Unfourtunately the person in this downward spiral is totally unable see that for themselves and need family or freinds to see it at the time, all you can do is support as best as you can and get professional help as soon as possible.
[Post edited 7 Jul 2015 0:40]

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Clarke Carlisle on 15:01 - Jul 5 with 1372 viewsdgt73

Clarke Carlisle on 14:32 - Jul 5 by sully49

This is arragant beyond belief, the only people to feel this misguided are the Catholics, so that there is only black and white and no grey area's, well life is no longer that simplistic. Think stress and multiply it by millions.

What drive's people to that point can be, to some people, so unbelievable that it's futile. However, the trigger will be wildly different from person to person, that to pass judgement is ignorant.

Thank God there are professionals out there to help.
Unfourtunately the person in this downward spiral is totally unable see that for themselves and need family or freinds to see it at the time, all you can do is support as best as you can and get professional help as soon as possible.
[Post edited 7 Jul 2015 0:40]

If people are Ill and are a danger to others, they need to be forced if needed to get help.

Clarke Carlisle on 15:11 - Jul 5 with 1354 viewsmacthejack

Success sucks less than standard existence
But when you exceed the standard dreams, what becomes of ambitions?
The average man can dream dreams of a path he's never walked
But when that path's your day to day, your dreams become warped

People underestimate the value of dreaming
That which you aspire to provides a roof, a ceiling
In particular the dreams that there's no way of achieving
Like I wanna be Brad Pitt or something equally fleeting

I can't aspire to such things so deeper I must delve
And then the only guide I have to life becomes myself
This was always going to happen, in fact I'd be surprised if I'm the first
This kind of success and power is bound to bring out the worst
Clarke Carlisle on 15:16 - Jul 5 with 1340 viewsBlasterJack

Clarke Carlisle on 15:01 - Jul 5 by dgt73

If people are Ill and are a danger to others, they need to be forced if needed to get help.

Like being sectioned under the mental health act you mean?

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

Clarke Carlisle on 15:17 - Jul 5 with 1334 viewsdgt73

Clarke Carlisle on 15:16 - Jul 5 by BlasterJack

Like being sectioned under the mental health act you mean?

Yes....has Carlisle, at any point?.

Clarke Carlisle on 15:21 - Jul 5 with 1312 viewsBlasterJack

Clarke Carlisle on 15:17 - Jul 5 by dgt73

Yes....has Carlisle, at any point?.

Haven't a clue.
Unfortunately, by the time it becomes apparent that someone has the potential to be an immediate danger to either themselves or others, it's often too late.

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

Clarke Carlisle on 15:27 - Jul 5 with 1294 viewsdgt73

Clarke Carlisle on 15:21 - Jul 5 by BlasterJack

Haven't a clue.
Unfortunately, by the time it becomes apparent that someone has the potential to be an immediate danger to either themselves or others, it's often too late.

Well, we know know that he has the potential to harm others......so i hope he has had some expert help, to stop him doing it again.

Clarke Carlisle on 15:35 - Jul 5 with 1282 viewssully49

Clarke Carlisle on 15:01 - Jul 5 by dgt73

OMG "forced" where does this unbelievable inane view point end? I called it a Catholic issue, to all Catholics I sincerely apologise. This originates from Mein Kampf.

What part of support, downward spiral, help didn't you get? I can do but wish that anyone who is suffering from this awful condition isn't anyone you know.

You're totally pathetic, If you don't think anxiety, depression, sadness and stress impact your physical health, think again.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Clarke Carlisle on 15:38 - Jul 5 with 1276 viewsGroo

Clarke Carlisle on 15:27 - Jul 5 by dgt73

Well, we know know that he has the potential to harm others......so i hope he has had some expert help, to stop him doing it again.

So if one of you children had clinical depression, your answer would be to give them a clip around the ear and tell them there's people worse off.

Have you actually bothered to even google clinical depression and read what it is?

You'd love it in Japan, they also have no sympathy with someone with an illness, if someone jumps in front of a train there, then the family has to pay for the disruption to services. You'd fit in well.

Groo does what Groo does best

Clarke Carlisle on 15:43 - Jul 5 with 1261 viewsdgt73

Clarke Carlisle on 15:38 - Jul 5 by Groo

So if one of you children had clinical depression, your answer would be to give them a clip around the ear and tell them there's people worse off.

Have you actually bothered to even google clinical depression and read what it is?

You'd love it in Japan, they also have no sympathy with someone with an illness, if someone jumps in front of a train there, then the family has to pay for the disruption to services. You'd fit in well.

And if one of your children suffered as the consequences of someone with mental issues......would you say it's not his fault, he has problems......let's go and give him a hug.

Clarke Carlisle on 16:48 - Jul 5 with 1198 viewsHighjack

Clarke Carlisle on 15:21 - Jul 5 by BlasterJack

Haven't a clue.

Exactly. It's always too late because 1: people aren't aware of the signs of potential illness in others
2: sufferers don't come forward because of the stigma that's attached to it, how it might affect their career prospects or because they feel they are being stupid or wimpy. Particularly men I imagine this last one would apply to.

We don't do enough as a society on both counts. It should be taught in schools that it's normal and can be fixed. People should not feel in the 21st century that they can't get help.

Clarke Carlisle on 17:59 - Jul 5 with 1141 viewsDafyddHuw

Obviously dgt73 and the Jackarmy site were meant for each other.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024