Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clarke Carlisle 08:57 - Feb 5 with 19283 viewsdgt73

Very selfish of him imo to endanger and put other people's lives at risk, all because he wanted to end his own life.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Clarke Carlisle on 22:17 - Feb 5 with 1159 viewsTrundle10

Clarke Carlisle on 22:13 - Feb 5 by skippyjack

No.. Clark Carlisle needs to realise what he's got in his life.. nice house..good job..wife..kids.. an actual future.. he needs a f*cking word with himself..

What has he got to be depressed about eh? Jesus wept. Def out of this thread now. Give me strength
Clarke Carlisle on 22:19 - Feb 5 with 1152 viewsAquinas

As i said before, i apologise for confusing the subject by saying he drove into the lorry, when he didn't.

But he still endangered an innocent person's life. That cannot be excused or mitigated by 'mental illness'.

CC is a sad individual who either needs to get his act together so he can be fit to enter society or withdraw himself immediately and get himself sectioned.

If any poster's relative was the lorry driver they would not be saying 'poor 100k a year Clarke, endangering that driver's life because he's ill'.

I hope 100% he recovers. I hope 100% he isn't left with any lasting disabilities. But I can not sympathise in any way.
Clarke Carlisle on 22:19 - Feb 5 with 1152 viewsdgt73

Clarke Carlisle on 22:17 - Feb 5 by Trundle10

What has he got to be depressed about eh? Jesus wept. Def out of this thread now. Give me strength

Excuses, excuses. Blame someone or something else, instead of taking responsibility for your own life...............pathetic.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2015 22:21]

Clarke Carlisle on 22:23 - Feb 5 with 1140 viewsswan_si

Clarke Carlisle on 22:19 - Feb 5 by dgt73

Excuses, excuses. Blame someone or something else, instead of taking responsibility for your own life...............pathetic.

don't keep on, you'll depress him
Clarke Carlisle on 22:23 - Feb 5 with 1138 viewsskippyjack

What?.. he needs to realise what he's got in his life.. some people would kill for what he's got.. and he's willing to throw it away.. he needs to get it into his skull.. depression can only be cured by time..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Clarke Carlisle on 22:25 - Feb 5 with 1130 viewsskippyjack

Clarke Carlisle on 22:19 - Feb 5 by dgt73

That isn't particularly true..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Clarke Carlisle on 22:25 - Feb 5 with 1130 viewsjacktar

Clarke Carlisle on 21:53 - Feb 5 by swan_si

read his original post, and the Ralf Lttle post again, if you still don't understand why, then your mind is already made up, while i don't agree with most of dgt73 posts, after reading the Ralf Little post, i think he's called this one correctly, but that is only my opinion. drink driving is not an illness, it's a selfish act that destroys innocent lives.

Mental illness destroys innocent lives!
Mental illness does not understand the word "selfish"
Mental illness is not rational.
Mental illness is largely misunderstood but will affect around 25% of people during their lifetime, with depression being the most common disorder.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Clarke Carlisle on 22:27 - Feb 5 with 1117 viewstwotimejack

The op is an utter c*nt.

Poll: Is Garry the right man to take the club on to the next level

Login to get fewer ads

Clarke Carlisle on 22:28 - Feb 5 with 1111 viewsBorojack

Whats he got to be depressed
about what the hell does that mean.
Depression can hit anyone young or old
rich or poor its an illness.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Clarke Carlisle on 22:32 - Feb 5 with 1096 viewsdgt73

Clarke Carlisle on 22:28 - Feb 5 by Borojack

That's ok then do what you want regardless who may get hurt.....

Clarke Carlisle on 22:33 - Feb 5 with 1090 viewstwotimejack

Clarke Carlisle on 22:32 - Feb 5 by dgt73

That's ok then do what you want regardless who may get hurt.....

Crawl back under your rock you tosser.

Poll: Is Garry the right man to take the club on to the next level

Clarke Carlisle on 22:35 - Feb 5 with 1083 viewsdgt73

Clarke Carlisle on 22:33 - Feb 5 by twotimejack

Crawl back under your rock you tosser.

Your so nasty......

Clarke Carlisle on 22:37 - Feb 5 with 1074 viewsskippyjack

Just to clarify.. has anybody suffered what Clark has suffered?

Clarke Carlisle on 22:40 - Feb 5 with 1061 viewsItchySphincter

What's your point skip?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Clarke Carlisle on 22:44 - Feb 5 with 1056 viewsskippyjack

Clarke Carlisle on 22:40 - Feb 5 by ItchySphincter

What's your point skip?

I'm just curious that's all.. nobody is correct on this thread.. unless you're a professional..

Clarke Carlisle on 22:46 - Feb 5 with 1053 viewsBorojack

If they had would be very brave
to post it on here with DG about.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Clarke Carlisle on 22:51 - Feb 5 with 1039 viewsswan_si

Clarke Carlisle on 22:25 - Feb 5 by jacktar

Mental illness destroys innocent lives!
Mental illness does not understand the word "selfish"
Mental illness is not rational.
Mental illness is largely misunderstood but will affect around 25% of people during their lifetime, with depression being the most common disorder.

The lady that was found dead in a lane down by the Bryn y mor last year, was a very close friend of the family, she left her house one morning, she left the back door open, her phone and purse was on the kitchen table, her coat was still hanging up in the hall, it took a week before they found her body, when they found her she had frozen to death, there was no indication of why she would do such a thing.
she was always happy, was a chirpy lady, it came as a shock, i could think of a few people who could come across as maybe being depressed, but no one suspected anything with our freind.
Clarke Carlisle on 22:53 - Feb 5 with 1035 viewsTrundle10

Clarke Carlisle on 22:28 - Feb 5 by Borojack

I was being sarcastic friend.
Clarke Carlisle on 23:22 - Feb 5 with 995 viewsDaggyjack

Clarke Carlisle on 22:13 - Feb 5 by skippyjack

No.. Clark Carlisle needs to realise what he's got in his life.. nice house..good job..wife..kids.. an actual future.. he needs a f*cking word with himself..

Oh yes, because if you have all the materialistic things in life, that makes you automatically happy.
"he needs a word with himself" - a typical response from someone who hasn't a clue about Mental Health and how it's issues can fundamentally affect a person's wellbeing and functioning.
As for "dgt", little knowledge and spouting your mouth is a dangerous combination.
Clarke Carlisle on 23:28 - Feb 5 with 987 viewsGlyn1

He wasn't thinking straight, he was suicidal.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Clarke Carlisle on 23:30 - Feb 5 with 977 viewsjacktar

Clarke Carlisle on 22:51 - Feb 5 by swan_si

The lady that was found dead in a lane down by the Bryn y mor last year, was a very close friend of the family, she left her house one morning, she left the back door open, her phone and purse was on the kitchen table, her coat was still hanging up in the hall, it took a week before they found her body, when they found her she had frozen to death, there was no indication of why she would do such a thing.
she was always happy, was a chirpy lady, it came as a shock, i could think of a few people who could come across as maybe being depressed, but no one suspected anything with our freind.

Very sad and very difficult to understand unless you've been there.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Clarke Carlisle on 23:48 - Feb 5 with 961 viewsScoobyWho

Clarke Carlisle on 23:22 - Feb 5 by Daggyjack

Oh yes, because if you have all the materialistic things in life, that makes you automatically happy.
"he needs a word with himself" - a typical response from someone who hasn't a clue about Mental Health and how it's issues can fundamentally affect a person's wellbeing and functioning.
As for "dgt", little knowledge and spouting your mouth is a dangerous combination.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Clarke Carlisle on 23:55 - Feb 5 with 950 viewsperchrockjack

Depression has nowt to do with money per se. It affects all walks of life.

Truth is , we are miles away from understanding cdi in this country and some of the comments in this subject show just how behind we are.

It's deadly, hope nobody gets it....and anyone can

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Clarke Carlisle on 00:14 - Feb 6 with 942 viewsBanosswan

Clarke Carlisle on 23:55 - Feb 5 by perchrockjack

Depression has nowt to do with money per se. It affects all walks of life.

Truth is , we are miles away from understanding cdi in this country and some of the comments in this subject show just how behind we are.

It's deadly, hope nobody gets it....and anyone can

We can't rationalise with the clueless/ trolls on this thread, anymore than the truly depressed person can rationalise killing themselves as a genuine way out.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Clarke Carlisle on 02:26 - Feb 6 with 918 viewsskippyjack

.. as Darran has said multiple times.. we have some of the thickest fans on the planet! Give me a job ffs.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024