Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clarke Carlisle 08:57 - Feb 5 with 19272 viewsdgt73

Very selfish of him imo to endanger and put other people's lives at risk, all because he wanted to end his own life.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Clarke Carlisle on 23:36 - Feb 6 with 1533 viewsmonmouth

Clarke Carlisle on 23:33 - Feb 6 by bluenile

I don't know who you are behind the name of 'Skippyjack' but whoever you are you need to leave this forum asap. I don't think i've read such offensive and degrading posts in many a year.........................shame on you.

Just another wum identity looking to create heat. No way is it a real person. Not worth bothering with.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Clarke Carlisle on 01:20 - Feb 7 with 1501 viewsskippyjack

I don't know who you are behind the name of 'Skippyjack' but whoever you are you need to leave this forum asap. I don't think i've read such offensive and degrading posts in many a year.........................shame on you.

Where have I been offensive?.. where?.. if anyone has been offended it's me.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Clarke Carlisle on 01:35 - Feb 7 with 1493 viewsskippyjack

Wow.. so many hypocritical know it all's.. Darran put them out of their misery and save them the embarrassment.. it's starting to offend me personally..

I've learnt a lot on this thread.. and it's an eye opener.. it really is.

Clueless.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Clarke Carlisle on 08:28 - Feb 7 with 1465 viewstwotimejack

It's a shame he hasn't directed anything to Darran, Phil would almost certainly ban him then.

Poll: Is Garry the right man to take the club on to the next level

Clarke Carlisle on 13:25 - Feb 7 with 1394 viewsskippyjack

Clarke Carlisle on 23:22 - Feb 5 by Daggyjack

Oh yes, because if you have all the materialistic things in life, that makes you automatically happy.
"he needs a word with himself" - a typical response from someone who hasn't a clue about Mental Health and how it's issues can fundamentally affect a person's wellbeing and functioning.
As for "dgt", little knowledge and spouting your mouth is a dangerous combination.

Now then that you've woken up.. I'm going to point out all your 'ignorant' 'offensive' 'inaccurate' assumptions..

This from Daggyjack is a misinformed.. Ignorant and offensive post.

Clarke Carlisle on 13:25 - Feb 7 with 1394 viewsskippyjack

Clarke Carlisle on 00:14 - Feb 6 by Banosswan

We can't rationalise with the clueless/ trolls on this thread, anymore than the truly depressed person can rationalise killing themselves as a genuine way out.

Ignorant.Offensive.Inaccurate.

Clarke Carlisle on 13:27 - Feb 7 with 1391 viewsskippyjack

Clarke Carlisle on 08:24 - Feb 6 by Brynmill_Jack

And therein lies the probable reason you're unemployed and skilless. You're too ignorant to be educated and have absolutely no empathy or understanding of anything outside of yourself.

Mentally ill people do not think rationally. Robin Williams had far more in the way off things that you would say should make him content but his mental illness didn't allow himself to recognise it.

Carlisle obviously seems to self medicate with alcohol, which in itself is a depressant so his GP should have referred him to a mental health substance abuse team where he would have been afforded the help he so desperately needs. It's all a vicious cycle, but it can be broken. I'm living proof of that.

His first paragraph.. Ignorant.Offensive.Inaccurate.

Clarke Carlisle on 13:29 - Feb 7 with 1389 viewsskippyjack

Clarke Carlisle on 13:52 - Feb 6 by BlasterJack

Having read some especially ignorant and uninformed (in my opinion) posts on this particularly polarising subject I thought I would chuck my twopence worth in.

Having 'suffered' from depression in various degrees of severity over the last 15 years or so I can wholehartedly assure you it is not something you can just snap out of.

Depression is a lot different to being depressed.

I can see how those people who haven't had first or second hand contact with a 'sufferer', cannot see the logic behind someone who to the outside world, has everything going for them.

I have a loving family, a sound job, no financial or health worries and a good social life.
However there are days in which I find it difficult to leave the house, talk to anyone and basically want to crawl up into a ball.

I'm not going to go on and on about things (I'm in work for starters) but asking someone with clinical depression what they have got to be depressed about is a bit like asking someone with cancer what have they got to be cancerous about.

It's not something you choose.

First paragraph.. Ignorant.Offensive.Inaccurate.

Login to get fewer ads

Clarke Carlisle on 13:30 - Feb 7 with 1388 viewsskippyjack

Clarke Carlisle on 15:23 - Feb 6 by twotimejack

I think you and DGT have taken over the mantle of being the biggest pair of c*nts on planet swans, I wouldn't give you a job cleaning a rats asshole you utter utter c*nt, when you die i hope its living in squalor in a pool of your own sh!t and pi$$.

This just speaks for itself

Clarke Carlisle on 13:30 - Feb 7 with 1388 viewsskippyjack

Clarke Carlisle on 15:37 - Feb 6 by Ponderosa

Proof, if ever needed that you can't educate pork. Step away from the computer, Skip. It'll vastly improve your chances of getting a job.

Ignorant.Offensive.Inaccurate

Clarke Carlisle on 13:31 - Feb 7 with 1385 viewsskippyjack

Clarke Carlisle on 16:27 - Feb 6 by Brynmill_Jack

Actually having suffered from depression and never resorted to pharmaceutical means i.e. refused antidepressants and went the way of hypnotherapy and counselling. So actually I do know what I'm talking about you miserable waste of sp*nk

Clarke Carlisle on 13:32 - Feb 7 with 1384 viewsskippyjack

Clarke Carlisle on 16:38 - Feb 6 by Brynmill_Jack

Perhaps you should heed your own advice. Every post you have made apart from "War is business" has been riddled with assumptions on how people with depression think and how they deal with their problems. I notice your buddy DGT knew when to quit

Again. Ignorant.

Clarke Carlisle on 13:33 - Feb 7 with 1383 viewsskippyjack

Clarke Carlisle on 17:27 - Feb 6 by ScoobyWho

Then may I suggest Skippy stays clear of dual carriageways with intersections for lorries.

Sometimes those that ridicule are actually covering up for something far deeper .......

Perhaps ?
[Post edited 6 Feb 2015 17:32]

Clarke Carlisle on 13:34 - Feb 7 with 1380 viewsskippyjack

Clarke Carlisle on 17:52 - Feb 6 by londonlisa2001

This post is absolutely bang out of order.

Would you post something to someone saying 'your cancer's not coming back is it' in such a horrible fashion?

It's not funny and not clever.

Your posts in this thread show that you either through reasons of stupidity, ignorance, wilful misunderstanding, deliberate trolling or a combination of some or all of these, have less of an idea about depression as an illness than could possibly be imagined.

You appear to have some real issues, and I can only hope that at some point, if those issues get to a stage where you need help, you are not met with a response of 'pull yourself together' by those you ask for help. Educate yourself for God's sake.

Ignorant.Offensive.Inaccurate

Clarke Carlisle on 13:36 - Feb 7 with 1377 viewsskippyjack

Clarke Carlisle on 18:24 - Feb 6 by londonlisa2001

He reacted to the frankly ridiculous post that you had made that someone with a nice house and nice car should essentially pull themselves together and not get depressed. It's like saying - that Steve Jobs bloke - why did he get cancer and die so young.

The thread shows that you are complete unwilling to accept that depression is a disease. A disease in the same way as cancer is a disease. And a disease as potentially deadly as cancer at that.

And if you find yourself unwilling or unable to accept and understand that mental illness is a disease with devastating consequences for those that suffer with it and those around them, then at last have the decency to refrain from making fun of those that understand it all too well.

Clarke Carlisle on 13:39 - Feb 7 with 1368 viewsskippyjack

Clarke Carlisle on 19:36 - Feb 6 by Ponderosa

Simple logic may well apply in Skippyland, the big wide world would suggest your logic isn't worth a f*cking w*nk. But then, you're sat in all day winding up randoms on a football forum.

Again

Clarke Carlisle on 13:40 - Feb 7 with 1366 viewsskippyjack

Clarke Carlisle on 19:36 - Feb 6 by londonlisa2001

You obviously have absolutely no understanding of the nature of mental illness and no desire to find out.

Sad that someone isn't prepared to learn.

Again.

Clarke Carlisle on 13:41 - Feb 7 with 1365 viewsskippyjack

Again..

Clarke Carlisle on 13:42 - Feb 7 with 1363 viewsskippyjack

Clarke Carlisle on 23:36 - Feb 6 by monmouth

Just another wum identity looking to create heat. No way is it a real person. Not worth bothering with.

Again...

Clarke Carlisle on 13:44 - Feb 7 with 1357 viewsskippyjack

Can you see your.. assumptions...inaccuracies..Ignorance..offensive posts..clearly misinformed.. uneducated posts?.. it's all here for professionals to see.. and how wrong you all are.

Clarke Carlisle on 14:09 - Feb 7 with 1332 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Clark Carlisle, dgt and skippy apply for a job...

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Clarke Carlisle on 15:19 - Feb 7 with 1303 viewsItchySphincter

.....one's a sucidal alchaholic black man, one's a racist and one's a potato - who do you employ?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Clarke Carlisle on 15:39 - Feb 7 with 1294 viewsmorningstar

Clarke Carlisle on 15:19 - Feb 7 by ItchySphincter

.....one's a sucidal alchaholic black man, one's a racist and one's a potato - who do you employ?

The potato. The job is for a packet of crisps.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Clarke Carlisle on 17:28 - Feb 7 with 1267 viewsskippyjack

What's with the abuse and the patronising?.. if you could expand on your points it would be fantastic..

Clarke Carlisle on 18:37 - Feb 7 with 1238 viewsItchySphincter

shurrupp skip

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024