Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
JVZ strikes again 22:51 - Feb 23 with 12885 viewsNeathJack

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/louis-van-gaal-branded-arrogant-5218
JVZ strikes again on 17:56 - Feb 24 with 2203 viewsmax936

JVZ strikes again on 17:52 - Feb 24 by Darran

Oh and ive got no idea who the f*ck Cheksea think they are it was red card and the appeal should have been kicked out.

They got the "Special" one mun.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

JVZ strikes again on 18:16 - Feb 24 with 2167 viewsquiff

How many times now he done this, not the Swansea way to be so crass. Needs to realise the consequences of his comments but should have learnt by now - is he the JJS of the boardroom??

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

JVZ strikes again on 19:06 - Feb 24 with 2106 viewsdgt73

JVZ strikes again on 18:16 - Feb 24 by quiff

How many times now he done this, not the Swansea way to be so crass. Needs to realise the consequences of his comments but should have learnt by now - is he the JJS of the boardroom??

What are the consequences ? Points deduction -no, club gets a fine-no, sponsorship deals get called off-no....so what are they. ?

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

JVZ strikes again on 19:18 - Feb 24 with 2100 viewsTummer_from_Texas

JVZ strikes again on 19:06 - Feb 24 by dgt73

What are the consequences ? Points deduction -no, club gets a fine-no, sponsorship deals get called off-no....so what are they. ?

The only consequence you could argue is "negative publicity."

But from my point of view; for a little, anonymous club like Swansea City that doesn't get near enough ink, there is NO SUCH THING as "negative publicity!" (well, as long as it isn't racist or something like that)

Our response of claiming "we will handle this internally" and "it's not befitting of the club" is obviously what we have to say, but I hope JVZ keeps it up!

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

JVZ strikes again on 19:19 - Feb 24 with 2099 viewsWatchman

Fine the fugher a years dividend! the only way to stop the board from being arses

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

JVZ strikes again on 19:25 - Feb 24 with 2092 viewsJethroJack

He should stick to wallpapering, no need to tell everyone what we already know about LVG.
JVZ strikes again on 19:29 - Feb 24 with 2071 viewsdgt73

JVZ strikes again on 19:18 - Feb 24 by Tummer_from_Texas

But from my point of view; for a little, anonymous club like Swansea City that doesn't get near enough ink, there is NO SUCH THING as "negative publicity!" (well, as long as it isn't racist or something like that)

Our response of claiming "we will handle this internally" and "it's not befitting of the club" is obviously what we have to say, but I hope JVZ keeps it up!

There will be no "negative publicity" regarding what JVZ said. It's only on forums like this, that you come across negative comments regarding JVZ.

JVZ strikes again on 19:42 - Feb 24 with 2062 viewsLeonisGod

JVZ strikes again on 19:29 - Feb 24 by dgt73

There will be no "negative publicity" regarding what JVZ said. It's only on forums like this, that you come across negative comments regarding JVZ.

I'll tell you the consequences - outrage on message boards across the UK. Well in Swansea and Manchester anyway. I bet the Manc forums are loving this . It's not an issue though is it. Huw has come out and smoothed things over, so that keeps things sweet between the clubs. We can always blame the forthright Dutch character if there is any further fallout. Meanwhile most of us probably agree with JVZ's assessment. van Gaal is big enough to look after himself in any case.
Login to get fewer ads

JVZ strikes again on 19:56 - Feb 24 with 2040 viewsswan_si

it looks like Huw is trying to wallpapaer over JVZ's crack.
JVZ strikes again on 20:02 - Feb 24 with 2026 viewsairedale

JVZ strikes again on 19:56 - Feb 24 by swan_si

it looks like Huw is trying to wallpapaer over JVZ's crack.

He'll get a pasting in the boardroom.
JVZ strikes again on 13:59 - Feb 25 with 1899 viewsstevethejack

The programme is called 'Studio PowNed' on the channel NP03. It's on Thursday at 21:05 (Dutch time). I've got the channel and can record it, but haven't a clue how to upload it to youtube or anywhere. Anyone fancy helping out?

I had a reply to my email from JvZ - "After the game the Dutch tv spoke to Louis and myself. Louis refused to shake hands because he thought we did not deserve the win.
I thought we did deserve it. I only told him it’s a little bit arrogant not to shake hands. Thats all. British reporters made their own story. All untrue. Never spoke to them."
JVZ strikes again on 14:58 - Feb 25 with 1859 viewsBrynmill_Jack

JVZ strikes again on 19:29 - Feb 24 by dgt73

And newspapers

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

JVZ strikes again on 15:03 - Feb 25 with 1854 viewsswanduck

Don't see the big deal myself think he spoke the truth.
JVZ strikes again on 15:58 - Feb 25 with 1823 viewslondonlisa2001

JVZ strikes again on 19:18 - Feb 24 by Tummer_from_Texas

'anonymous club'?

Think again.

Just because a club isn't one of the five (British clubs) that gets any publicity in the US doesn't mean it is anonymous.

This club has a reputation of having some class in the way it goes about its business. An oaf taking selfies with his tongue out and putting them on social media in order to generate some publicity for his over inflated ego is 'publicity' that this club can do without thanks very much.
JVZ strikes again on 16:20 - Feb 25 with 1803 viewsNeath_Jack

JVZ strikes again on 15:58 - Feb 25 by londonlisa2001

'anonymous club'?

Think again.

Just because a club isn't one of the five (British clubs) that gets any publicity in the US doesn't mean it is anonymous.

This club has a reputation of having some class in the way it goes about its business. An oaf taking selfies with his tongue out and putting them on social media in order to generate some publicity for his over inflated ego is 'publicity' that this club can do without thanks very much.

That's a pretty scathing attack fair play. An oaf? He's a successful businessman in his own right, and a damn nice chap as well. He's very excitable no doubt about that.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

JVZ strikes again on 16:25 - Feb 25 with 1789 viewskarnataka

JVZ strikes again on 06:01 - Feb 24 by dgt73

John V Z is a SCFC legend and is 100% spot on LVG is a arrogant b@stard.

He's not an arrogant b@stard, he's an ugly, arrogant b@stard.
JVZ strikes again on 16:38 - Feb 25 with 1771 viewsScoobyWho

JVZ strikes again on 06:01 - Feb 24 by dgt73

John V Z is a SCFC legend and is 100% spot on LVG is a arrogant b@stard.

Fck me another legend.
We've got loads.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

JVZ strikes again on 16:39 - Feb 25 with 1770 viewslondonlisa2001

JVZ strikes again on 16:20 - Feb 25 by Neath_Jack

That's a pretty scathing attack fair play. An oaf? He's a successful businessman in his own right, and a damn nice chap as well. He's very excitable no doubt about that.

he may well be a very nice chap. That doesn't really matter.

He is in a position of responsibility within a premier league club and as such should have certain standards of what constitutes acceptable behaviour, in much the same way as any other director of a prominent club or UK business.

Taking selfies with his tongue stuck out directed at the manager and players of another club is not acceptable behaviour befitting of a club that has over the years prided itself for acting with some degree of class. It is the behaviour of an oaf.

Not for the first time his desire to generate self publicity seemingly trumps his desire to behave with even the slightest degree of dignity. It makes us look like a bunch of small time chippy upstarts, not a team that deserves to be treated with respect.
JVZ strikes again on 16:51 - Feb 25 with 1749 viewsdgt73

JVZ strikes again on 15:58 - Feb 25 by londonlisa2001

'anonymous club'?

Think again.

If it wasn't for people like John there may well not be a professional football club in Swansea. He is also the architect behind the strong links Scfc has with not only Den Häag fc but with hundreds upon hundreds of Dutch football fans, who now regularly travel over to watch the Swans. He has done more good not only for Scfc, but also Swansea in general, than you'd ever be capable of.

JVZ strikes again on 16:53 - Feb 25 with 1752 viewsDarran

Oaf is a great word.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

JVZ strikes again on 17:08 - Feb 25 with 1733 viewslondonlisa2001

JVZ strikes again on 16:51 - Feb 25 by dgt73

If it wasn't for people like John there may well not be a professional football club in Swansea. He is also the architect behind the strong links Scfc has with not only Den Häag fc but with hundreds upon hundreds of Dutch football fans, who now regularly travel over to watch the Swans. He has done more good not only for Scfc, but also Swansea in general, than you'd ever be capable of.

He was one of a very very large number of people that was involved in the saving of the club.

He is one of a very very small number that have done exceptionally well personally and financially as a result.

I don't give a toss whether a few hundred Den Haag fans do or don't want to support the Swans.

You have no idea what I have or haven't done for 'Swansea in general' or what I am or am not capable of.

And why don't you go back to your little arselicking avatars of American flags you complete sell out.
JVZ strikes again on 17:09 - Feb 25 with 1731 viewslondonlisa2001

JVZ strikes again on 16:53 - Feb 25 by Darran

Oaf is a great word.

it is indeed Darran.

It was the first word that came to mind when I saw the graceless nonsense that he had posted on social media.
JVZ strikes again on 17:12 - Feb 25 with 1728 viewsDarran

JVZ strikes again on 17:09 - Feb 25 by londonlisa2001

it is indeed Darran.

It was the first word that came to mind when I saw the graceless nonsense that he had posted on social media.

I concur there's no need for it.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

JVZ strikes again on 19:09 - Feb 25 with 1684 viewsNeath_Jack

JVZ strikes again on 16:39 - Feb 25 by londonlisa2001

he may well be a very nice chap. That doesn't really matter.

He is in a position of responsibility within a premier league club and as such should have certain standards of what constitutes acceptable behaviour, in much the same way as any other director of a prominent club or UK business.

Taking selfies with his tongue stuck out directed at the manager and players of another club is not acceptable behaviour befitting of a club that has over the years prided itself for acting with some degree of class. It is the behaviour of an oaf.

Not for the first time his desire to generate self publicity seemingly trumps his desire to behave with even the slightest degree of dignity. It makes us look like a bunch of small time chippy upstarts, not a team that deserves to be treated with respect.

Well it does matter. It matters one hell of a lot.

His only problem is he is a mad Dutchman that adores our club., very passionate who get's carried away in the moment. I can totally get where he is coming from 100%, i've done it many times myself and thought, oh, i shouldn't have said that. But do you know what, he has harmed nobody, and most certainly hasn't hurt our club. Not everyone is refined and restrained as you are Lisa, judging a bloke because he takes a few photo's that you don't approve of, but then again, you have history of judging people that you don't know haven't you. He has said that he didn't say those things as well.

Give me a JVZ over any of the modern fans around today. Football is a working mans sport, warts and all. We'll al be wearing tuxedo's and quaffing the finest port the way the whole scene is going.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

JVZ strikes again on 19:39 - Feb 25 with 1662 viewsdgt73

JVZ strikes again on 17:08 - Feb 25 by londonlisa2001

He was one of a very very large number of people that was involved in the saving of the club.

He is one of a very very small number that have done exceptionally well personally and financially as a result.

I don't give a toss whether a few hundred Den Haag fans do or don't want to support the Swans.

You have no idea what I have or haven't done for 'Swansea in general' or what I am or am not capable of.

And why don't you go back to your little arselicking avatars of American flags you complete sell out.

You may not give a toss, but your opinion is irrelevant as far as the club is concerned and its more than a few hundred as you say, didn't 800 travel over for the play off final. One thing you forget and that is the "very very large number of people " that saved the club as you put it, efforts would have been in vain, if the "very very small number of people " hadn't put money into the club, including JVZ. You come across as very bitter person.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024