Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'd like to hear your reaction to the video linked 22:44 - Feb 25 with 4933 viewsDavillin

Iran has practiced on how to sink a U.S. aircraft carrier with motorboats by "building" a mockup [out of what isn't made clear], and then attacking it with venom.

The aircraft carrier was operating at a disadvantage, however, having aboard no crew, guns, radar, armor, or its usual complement of aircraft.

Do watch the carnage on the video at:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iran/11434660/Iran-attacks-

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

I'd like to hear your reaction to the video linked on 14:27 - Mar 6 with 655 viewsDavillin

I'd like to hear your reaction to the video linked on 16:02 - Mar 5 by jackb

That's so passive aggressive, I should be in an ICU :)

I cannot offer better proof of your [and others'] complete bias.

You suggested that my threads on matters pertaining to the U.S. are destined to be attacked and that I should stop starting them.

I answered with this: "Thank you for the advice, Jackb. I accept it."

Instead of accepting that in the spirit in which I posted it -- meaning it literally -- you posted your biased response, above.

It's not my threads that are the problem. It's irrational bias as demonstrated above. Thanks for clearing that up.

I'd like to hear your reaction to the video linked on 14:42 - Mar 6 with 647 viewsLord_Bony

With all respect Dav you post a thread called "I'd like to hear your reaction to the video linked"

When people post their views on it you don't like it because it's a different view to yours.

There's no bias here just people's opinion.

May I suggest stop posting such daft titles if you really don't want people to post comments on it that may differ to your own opinions...this is a public forum.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

I'd like to hear your reaction to the video linked on 14:54 - Mar 6 with 638 viewsDavillin

I'd like to hear your reaction to the video linked on 14:42 - Mar 6 by Lord_Bony

With all respect Dav you post a thread called "I'd like to hear your reaction to the video linked"

When people post their views on it you don't like it because it's a different view to yours.

May I suggest stop posting such daft titles if you really don't want people to post comments on it that may differ to your own opinions...this is a public forum.

I'd like to hear your reaction to the video linked on 15:14 - Mar 6 with 628 viewstrampie

I'd like to hear your reaction to the video linked on 14:42 - Mar 6 by Lord_Bony

Excellent post Lord Bony.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:14 - Mar 6 with 611 viewsBanosswan

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:15 - Mar 6 with 607 viewsBanosswan

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:14 - Mar 6 by Banosswan

Right, I haven't even clicked on this thread for 24 hrs and there are still blank posts from me?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:17 - Mar 6 with 604 viewsBanosswan

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:18 - Mar 6 with 600 viewsBanosswan

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:17 - Mar 6 by Banosswan

Sorry, sussed it. It has saved on my most popular sites page on chrome, so when I click planet swans, it posts the message.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024