Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
3 Swans taken off 19:53 - Apr 6 with 2609 viewsGroo

Just saw Yeovil lost 0-4 and all three Swans on loan to them, Kingsley, Sheppard and Sheehan were taken off.

Wonder if thats a record for 3 players loaned from the same team taken off lol

Groo does what Groo does best

3 Swans taken off on 20:03 - Apr 6 with 2555 viewsswan_si

sometimes you've just got to accept a loss, get your best players off, and get ready to go again.

[Post edited 6 Apr 2015 20:04]
3 Swans taken off on 20:15 - Apr 6 with 2491 viewsGlyn1

3 Swans taken off on 20:03 - Apr 6 by swan_si

sometimes you've just got to accept a loss, get your best players off, and get ready to go again.

[Post edited 6 Apr 2015 20:04]

Exactly. Their manager was saving them for the next match.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

3 Swans taken off on 20:17 - Apr 6 with 2473 viewsKilkennyjack

Yeovil were fecked anyhow, just hope their relegation does not knock our lads confidence.

Beware of the Risen People

3 Swans taken off on 20:29 - Apr 6 with 2422 viewsairedale

Character building for our lads.
3 Swans taken off on 21:58 - Apr 6 with 2212 viewsKilkennyjack

Ex swan jamie proctor scored vs yeovil today ....

Beware of the Risen People

3 Swans taken off on 22:25 - Apr 6 with 2078 viewsClinton

Our other loanees not doing much better. Donnelly at Tranmere, they are set to go out of the league. Richards at Fulham isnt he, they will probably hang on but looking very poor. Even Tatey at Crewe in the relegation zone, and we have a biy at Orient one point position above.
Would it be a record if all the clubs where we have loanees. fulham, tranmere, orient, crewe, yeovil are rleegated
[Post edited 6 Apr 2015 22:26]

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

3 Swans taken off on 22:41 - Apr 6 with 2005 viewsWatchman

Amankwah and Way never forget!

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

3 Swans taken off on 22:42 - Apr 6 with 2000 viewsmorningstar

3 Swans taken off on 22:25 - Apr 6 by Clinton

Our other loanees not doing much better. Donnelly at Tranmere, they are set to go out of the league. Richards at Fulham isnt he, they will probably hang on but looking very poor. Even Tatey at Crewe in the relegation zone, and we have a biy at Orient one point position above.
Would it be a record if all the clubs where we have loanees. fulham, tranmere, orient, crewe, yeovil are rleegated

Napoli wont be relegated!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Login to get fewer ads

3 Swans taken off on 23:43 - Apr 6 with 1867 viewsStarsky

3 Swans taken off on 22:25 - Apr 6 by Clinton

Orlandi is taking Blackpool down too.

It's just the internet, init.

3 Swans taken off on 23:59 - Apr 6 with 1812 viewsAl_Bundy

Tiendalli taken off by Boro at Watford.

Boro fans think he's sh1te ....

They have a point!
3 Swans taken off on 13:11 - Apr 7 with 1479 viewsHuw57

I think I saw the Yeovil manager say Kingsley was their best player yesterday though?

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

3 Swans taken off on 13:17 - Apr 7 with 1471 viewsJJJack

3 Swans taken off on 13:11 - Apr 7 by Huw57

I think I saw the Yeovil manager say Kingsley was their best player yesterday though?

I think they've been playing him out of position at LM as well. I hear nothing but good things about Kingsley.....he'll contest the LB role next season.
3 Swans taken off on 14:46 - Apr 7 with 1378 viewsyeoviljackb

Two came off with slight injuries - boss TS slated all his permanent players except one, Foley, but specifically mentioned Kingsley gave the best performance on Monday of any Yeovil player all season, which is good to hear. Being stuck in Yeovil with work I have probably seen more of their games than ours and the fans here really rate Kingsley and Sheehan to a lesser extent. Kingsley has looked really classy the twice I've seen him play and Sheehan looks good too.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024