Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date 18:30 - May 24 with 5188 viewsStarsky

maybe re-inventing yourselves might get you another season.

Anybody who doesn't want to win cups

Anybody who doesn't want European football

Anybody that doesn't want the increased capacity

Anybody that thinks BYHOFS should the target for next season

Anybody that puts up a feckin thread entitled "40 points to safety thread".

Anybody that talks more about the money the club could get, rather than the football.

We are as established in the Premier League as were ever going to be.

Let's get our arses into gear and reach for the stars.

Ambition is critical!

Onwards & upwards.

It's just the internet, init.

End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date on 21:23 - May 24 with 3176 viewsFlashberryjack

Maybe you.need to re-invent yourself.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date on 21:57 - May 24 with 3123 viewsStarsky

End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date on 21:23 - May 24 by Flashberryjack

Maybe you.need to re-invent yourself.

Maybe

I am open to suggestions

End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date on 10:16 - May 25 with 2943 viewsSwaneeRiver

I re-invented myself
I'd love to win cups
I don't want Euro football
I want increased capacity, as long as it means I can buy an East Stand ticket for my kid for £79 (although by the time it's built he'll be able to buy me an ST out of his earnings, after university - he's 13 now)
I don't know what BYHOFS are - so I can't possibly comment
I agree with the maxim of get 40 points first then build from there
It's not about the money, money, money (thankyou Jessie J), but it helps
We're only as established as our present league standing. Next season is make or break for all of us. As long as we finish 17th or higher then we'll be a lot further up the road towards being "established"
Reach for the stars, but keep our feet firmly on the ground, I say
Ambition is important, stability is critical
Onwards and straightforward.
End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date on 10:33 - May 25 with 2912 viewsVetchitBack

Jackfath

I'm sure he was once a funny, intelligent and interesting poster before I started viewing Swansea City online forums but we can't keep carrying deadwood.

It would have been nice if he'd show some ambition and drop down to a lower league forum where he might have the opportunity to really make a difference and showcase his talents.

No room for sentiment at this level.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date on 12:20 - May 25 with 2835 viewsStarsky

End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date on 10:16 - May 25 by SwaneeRiver

I re-invented myself
I'd love to win cups
I don't want Euro football
I want increased capacity, as long as it means I can buy an East Stand ticket for my kid for £79 (although by the time it's built he'll be able to buy me an ST out of his earnings, after university - he's 13 now)
I don't know what BYHOFS are - so I can't possibly comment
I agree with the maxim of get 40 points first then build from there
It's not about the money, money, money (thankyou Jessie J), but it helps
We're only as established as our present league standing. Next season is make or break for all of us. As long as we finish 17th or higher then we'll be a lot further up the road towards being "established"
Reach for the stars, but keep our feet firmly on the ground, I say
Ambition is important, stability is critical
Onwards and straightforward.

I'll give you 6 out of 10.

BYHOFS... Bite your hand off for seventeenth

No Europa?

Make or break next season?

What's make or break about next season?

End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date on 12:27 - May 25 with 2822 viewsDafyddHuw

36 points would have kept us up this season.
End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date on 13:14 - May 25 with 2761 viewsHuw57

I'm rejecting a new contract.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date on 13:44 - May 25 with 2722 viewsStarsky

End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date on 13:14 - May 25 by Huw57

I'm rejecting a new contract.

Then I'm putting you in the reserves until it expires.

Or you can go on loan to the other site.

Login to get fewer ads

End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date on 14:40 - May 25 with 2666 viewstf_jack

End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date on 13:44 - May 25 by Starsky

Then I'm putting you in the reserves until it expires.

Or you can go on loan to the other site.

My testimony should be a cheque of £100000,you don't need to play a game.

Tough times don't last. Tough people do.

End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date on 15:00 - May 25 with 2642 viewsDavillin

End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date on 12:27 - May 25 by DafyddHuw

36 points would have kept us up this season.

We had no way of knowing that until the end of the season. 40 is the generally accepted target for safety.

p.s. regarding the O.P. It's "Anybody who," as "anybody" is a person.
[Post edited 25 May 2015 15:03]

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date on 15:20 - May 25 with 2620 viewsGreatBritton

End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date on 15:00 - May 25 by Davillin

We had no way of knowing that until the end of the season. 40 is the generally accepted target for safety.

Quite right, Dav.

People who confuse their relative pronouns should be shipped (or loaned) out to other sites.

Oh, and I'm glad I now know what a BYHOF is. There's a poster on the other site who has an avatar of himself where he is biting his OWN hand off.

I guess we are in for some weird threads for a few months now.
End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date on 16:52 - May 25 with 2547 viewsStarsky

End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date on 15:00 - May 25 by Davillin

Sorry Tone... I have an accent.

End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date on 16:53 - May 25 with 2541 viewsStarsky

End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date on 15:20 - May 25 by GreatBritton

Quite right, Dav.

People who confuse their relative pronouns should be shipped (or loaned) out to other sites.

Oh, and I'm glad I now know what a BYHOF is. There's a poster on the other site who has an avatar of himself where he is biting his OWN hand off.

I guess we are in for some weird threads for a few months now.

Well I'm glad we both learned something.

I'm quite prepared to take one for the team.

End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date on 17:32 - May 25 with 2485 viewsSwaneeRiver

End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date on 12:20 - May 25 by Starsky

I'll give you 6 out of 10.

BYHOFS... Bite your hand off for seventeenth

No Europa?

Make or break next season?

What's make or break about next season?

I thought the end of next season is when the big Sky payout happens. As I understand it, the higher we finish, the more money we get, over and above the amount paid to the bottom three.
The predicted multi-millions we get can be invested in securing us more firmly as a "proper" Premiership side

As for Europe - sorry but I'd rather we ensure we play our domestic football in the Premier League, than flirt with European football and risk the extra games causing us to be too stretched and get relegated
End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date on 17:39 - May 25 with 2470 viewsmax936

End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date on 17:32 - May 25 by SwaneeRiver

I thought the end of next season is when the big Sky payout happens. As I understand it, the higher we finish, the more money we get, over and above the amount paid to the bottom three.
The predicted multi-millions we get can be invested in securing us more firmly as a "proper" Premiership side

As for Europe - sorry but I'd rather we ensure we play our domestic football in the Premier League, than flirt with European football and risk the extra games causing us to be too stretched and get relegated

Having the funds to be able to have a strong 15 16 players to give us the strength in depth we need first, then bring on Europe, its not far away though.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date on 18:27 - May 25 with 2423 viewsStarsky

End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date on 17:32 - May 25 by SwaneeRiver

There you go... Talking like an accountant.

That money is going to be there more than just next year.

So that means every Sky season is make or break.

The more potential prize money, the less ambitious you are getting about the FOOTBALL.

Don't you see that?

End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date on 18:30 - May 25 with 2419 viewsStarsky

End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date on 17:39 - May 25 by max936

Having the funds to be able to have a strong 15 16 players to give us the strength in depth we need first, then bring on Europe, its not far away though.

FFS Max...

Remember half the posters saying we weren't ready for the Premier League when we were in the Championship?
[Post edited 25 May 2015 18:39]

End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date on 18:36 - May 25 with 2411 viewsmax936

End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date on 18:30 - May 25 by Starsky

FFS Max...

Remember half the posters saying we weren't ready for the Premier League when we were in the Championship?
[Post edited 25 May 2015 18:39]

FFP is dead in the water, its gonna be relaxed by all accounts, Premiership is the little acorn needed to grow our tree big and strong, 15/16 players of quality is attainable for a club like us, Europe will come if we continue to prosper its inevitable.

End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date on 18:38 - May 25 with 2401 viewsStarsky

End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date on 18:36 - May 25 by max936

FFP is dead in the water, its gonna be relaxed by all accounts, Premiership is the little acorn needed to grow our tree big and strong, 15/16 players of quality is attainable for a club like us, Europe will come if we continue to prosper its inevitable.

You won't believe this Max... I had typed FFS
It got auto corrected to FFP

And give a perfect answer to my 'corrected' post.

End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date on 18:53 - May 25 with 2362 viewsmax936

End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date on 18:38 - May 25 by Starsky

You won't believe this Max... I had typed FFS
It got auto corrected to FFP

And give a perfect answer to my 'corrected' post.

Got same problem with my phone, bastard thing changes my words as I press send drives me mad

End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date on 18:54 - May 25 with 2356 viewsStarsky

End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date on 18:53 - May 25 by max936

Got same problem with my phone, bastard thing changes my words as I press send drives me mad

THat explains your Sinclair faux pas

End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date on 22:41 - May 25 with 2258 viewsSgorioFruit

SgorioFruit

enough said

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date on 22:43 - May 25 with 2253 viewsStarsky

End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date on 22:41 - May 25 by SgorioFruit

SgorioFruit

enough said

Agreed,you're going out on loan next season to Merthyr

End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date on 22:44 - May 25 with 2250 viewsmax936

End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date on 18:54 - May 25 by Starsky

THat explains your Sinclair faux pas

Never thought of that

End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date on 22:46 - May 25 with 2242 viewsStarsky

End of season clear out ... Posters past their sell by date on 22:44 - May 25 by max936

Never thought of that

I'm surprised that faux pas got past auto correction Max

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024